Introducing: TEAM FORMAT! - Pilot Event: BEY OR DIE @ Unplugged Expo on 9/27/14

(Aug. 26, 2014  5:34 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:30 AM)Echizen Wrote: It's kind of a weird question, but say if there were a member apart of a team, but only competed in certain events, therefore not making them a complete member. Or would they have to be a complete member of the team to be effected by the one month rule?

Wait..do you mean "If a member doesn't show to one tourney but then does at the next, what happens?"?

Not really, like say Dual(Just an example) wants to be apart of a team. He doesn't know whether he wants to play in his area for the team or play at Anime North too. So, can he be apart of his area team and be apart of the team that goes to Anime North every year since it's just annual? And still compete for both.

Also, does this mean soemone can't be apart lf two teams at one time?
Q:
If 6 members show to two tournaments on the same day (3 at each tourney)
Is that allowed?
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:37 AM)Echizen Wrote: Not really, like say Dual(Just an example) wants to be apart of a team. He doesn't know whether he wants to play in his area for the team or play at Anime North too. So, can he be apart of his area team and be apart of the team that goes to Anime North every year since it's just annual? And still compete for both.

Well, technically the initial ruling would allow that. But before I answer that, let me discuss this with the staffs first for a more concrete answer.

(Aug. 26, 2014  5:46 AM)Neo Wrote: Q:
If 6 members show to two tournaments on the same day (3 at each tourney)
Is that allowed?

Again, 1 team participation per month, so the answer is No.
Can I be on multiple teams and be a tema captain? For example, can I be on two teams and on a third team, be the team captain?
Which = me on 3 teams.
Is this allowed??
(Aug. 26, 2014  6:30 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: Can I be on multiple teams and be a tema captain? For example, can I be on two teams and on a third team, be the team captain?
Which = me on 3 teams.
Is this allowed??

No, as explained in the OP.

(Aug. 26, 2014  3:17 AM)Kei Wrote: Team Captains
  • Captains can only join one team, for life. So, think carefully before you decide to form your own team; in many ways you have more freedom as a regular team member......
Wow! This is really a great info! I was waiting this Smile
Wow, this is such amazing news! This is going to be even better, considering this is BEY OR DIE's format, as well.

Now time to find my way on LMAO's team, yo.
So wait, what if, unknown to the team as a whole, one of the members competes in a team tournament, without checking with the captain. No one else on that team can participate for a month? And by month do you mean July, August, etc, or as a frame of time (like the username change function)?
The OP already explained that. Speaking of which, you guys probably need to re-read it a few times to understand the concept fully.
This might be a very strange question:
Is there going to be some sort of 'Team Wars' thing?(if anyone remembers what that is)
Let's go! So excited to host my next tourney! I love this! Thank You WBO for everything!
*sigh* I wish I had some other bladers in Uta- I don't live in Utah! Watchoo tawkin' 'bout
Hmm... Now which VA bladers do I want...
Hmm, i not too sure who i want to be on my team, but, wait? are teams based on the teams threads we have? so for example: Team ultimate dragons, theunderaqaurio, would he be on my team?Tongue_out
This is coool. I wonders if LA will be able to do one of these Grin

Team Bit Beast will prosper.
ive had a team in mind for years! me void and the assassin started beyblade together and now we have a chance to battle together. i cant wait till this comes to the uk
(Aug. 26, 2014  5:37 AM)Echizen Wrote: Not really, like say Dual(Just an example) wants to be apart of a team. He doesn't know whether he wants to play in his area for the team or play at Anime North too. So, can he be apart of his area team and be apart of the team that goes to Anime North every year since it's just annual? And still compete for both.

Ideally, Dual would be a part of a team that has members in both his area and in Toronto. That way, even if he regularly plays in his area, he can play with his other team members when he goes to Toronto for Anime North.

However, there are no restrictions (currently) on how often you can leave/join teams as a regular member, so if he wants to be a "free agent" of sorts and not commit himself to one team and their efforts to climb the rankings, that would be his decision to make. But this might change; we'll have to think about it. I would say right now however, that the one Team Format event per month per team also applies to individual Bladers so that someone can't hop from team to team constantly.
im a maybe
Oh mai. THis is gonna be confusing...
This format reminds me a bit of my B.O.D. format from YT! xD lol
But this kind of team format already existed on the GBO (GermanBeybladeOrganisation) so it´s not really a new format. Uncertain It´s just worldwide now! Grin
Ah Damn!Me and SupremeDragon16 are both the leaders of our team!Can't the one team captain rule be edited????
(Aug. 26, 2014  9:23 PM)King K.Streak Wrote: Ah Damn!Me and SupremeDragon16 are both the leaders of our team!Can't the one team captain rule be edited????

Technically, it is one captain per group of three, and you could have a 'supreme leader' or whatever for your more global team. There are two levels of teams.
Oh,so for every three bladders one captain?Ok,thanks!
No, there is one captain per team, period.
My last and final question.

What happens if we run out of judges? In the case that all the judges in a specific area are battling at once because tree team is in a battle, who would judge? None of the players on any of the 2 teams would be able to judge because they could probably judge in favour of their own team.

Example to clear it up more:

JesseObre, Kei, and Pockyx3 are battling against LMAO, Leone19, and Yuko_Ray14, however all of the qualified judges are in this Team Battle, who would judge?