(International) F-Dynasty X

(Jun. 11, 2019  4:29 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:27 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: We should talk to the guys in charge so we can host a big team tournamet

Where would we have it?

Kei , @~Mana~ check out BoogietheBlader ‘s idea

Idk, NY or LA. But would have to be big... I mean really BIG.
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:33 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:29 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Where would we have it?

Kei , @~Mana~ check out BoogietheBlader ‘s idea

Idk, NY or LA. But would have to be big... I mean really BIG.

We should do LA
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:35 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:33 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Idk, NY or LA. But would have to be big... I mean really BIG.

We should do LA

Oh, and all the teams should have their own seprate tournaments to choose the top 3 that will compete!
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:39 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:35 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: We should do LA

Oh, and all the teams should have their own seprate tournaments to choose the top 3 that will compete!
Would the leaders compete in the mini tournaments?
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:39 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:39 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Oh, and all the teams should have their own seprate tournaments to choose the top 3 that will compete!
Would the leaders compete in the mini tournaments?

most likely
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:41 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:39 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Would the leaders compete in the mini tournaments?

most likely

The leader should watch the tournament and the top two should get to play

Or maybe the leader picks 4 and chooses 3 to play in a match
(Like the anime)
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:43 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:41 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: most likely

The leader should watch the tournament and the top two should get to play

Or maybe the leader picks 4 and chooses 3 to play in a match
(Like the anime)

oh, that works too. Better start saving up!
Can I be the leader for NC?
(Jun. 15, 2019  5:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can I be the leader for NC?

Sure!
I like how you named the team after F-Dynasty in G-Revolution.
Bump! Looking for new members!
yo i sign up for phillipiines tem lol

can you have a phillippines team? we also have a rich beyblade community
(Jul. 13, 2019  3:29 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: yo i sign up for phillipiines tem lol

can you have a phillippines team? we also have a rich beyblade community

Sure
Cheto bladers ultimate betrayal for bad news bearings ...

#no comment btw
yey we just have to build up and we might rival one of the most powerful group of bladers in the philippines

yo what is the lolgo of this team? just curious
(Jul. 13, 2019  5:58 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: yey we just have to build up and we might rival one of the most powerful group of bladers in the philippines

yo what is the lolgo of this team? just curious

It was words on fire that said our team name
UltimateMaster, can you change “VA and MD Team” to “Bad News Bearings”?
(Jul. 13, 2019  10:02 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: UltimateMaster, can you change “VA and MD Team” to “Bad News Bearings”?

Sure
(Jul. 13, 2019  10:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  10:02 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: UltimateMaster, can you change “VA and MD Team” to “Bad News Bearings”?

Sure

Also, can you add: Jackpotgodzilla, DeceasedCrab, Hitashi, Godly_Requiem, And Rust lord to Bad News Bearings? Also thanks for changing it. Smile
(Jul. 13, 2019  10:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  10:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Sure

Also, can you add: Jackpotgodzilla, DeceasedCrab, Hitashi, Godly_Requiem, And Rust lord to Bad News Bearings? Also thanks for changing it. Smile
Sure
Hey, I'm a member of Bad News Bearings, not F-Dynasty X, nor did Cheeto discuss this with the rest of the team.

Could you temporarily remove the other Bad News Bearings and I while Cheeto discusses this with the team instead of setting us all up as underlings for a loosely defined international group without asking us? Smile
I was about tho inform you about that
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:58 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hey, I'm a member of Bad News Bearings, not F-Dynasty X, nor did Cheeto discuss this with the rest of the team.

Could you temporarily remove the other Bad News Bearings and I while Cheeto discusses this with the team instead of setting us all up as underlings for a loosely defined international group without asking us? Smile

Oh… shoot. Sorry… I completely forgot Unhappy. I’m sorry. Unhappy.
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:58 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hey, I'm a member of Bad News Bearings, not F-Dynasty X, nor did Cheeto discuss this with the rest of the team.

Oh, sure
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:58 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I was about tho inform you about that

Y’know it’s kind of mean to put CheetoBlader in that position to had his team to mine and then inform his members as if you tried to get both teams to fall apart