Poll: How is it?

Terrible
22.22%
OK
70.37%
Perfect
7.41%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
This is the Hasbro remake of the original Sagittario 145 S. It has been adapted to the Hybrid Wheel System.
Face: Sagittario
Weight:1.21g

The face depicts Sagittarius, one of the 88 constellations and one of the 12 Zodiac Signs. This is different from the face on Flame Sagittario, because of the removement of the SGTO on the top of the sticker. It is also a dark red shade, instead of the orange from Flame.

Clear Wheel: Sagittario
Weight:2.8g

The regular release of Sagittario is a yellow, translucent piece.This, however is a darker recolor. It has several notches and protrusions. The design is loosely based on the original Sagittario, which features the two bow and arrows.

Metal Wheel: Inferno
Weight:?

Inferno is similar to the original Sagittario wheel. It has 2 bows like the clear wheel, but have gaps in between them. There are also arrow tips in the middle of the bows, act as an extension of the clear wheels. It has many notches along the outer frame, which form the shape of the bow. At the top and bottom of each bow shapes, there are circles protruding about a millimeter from the arch, thus lining it up with the top of the bow. Also, there are holes in the frame, at the arch of the bows. These are here to reduce weight, making it have a little more spin velocity, making more affective as a stamina wheel. In battle, this wheel paired with a RF and low track, has some upper attack potential. Its upper attack is nowhere near top-teir, but has a bit of it. When you pair this wheel with a 145 and SD, this wheel can be knocked around, but still keep its spin long enough to win. From my testing, this wheel has little more stamina than a LLD, but can still win against almost anything.

Possible Attack Custom with Inferno:
Inferno Sagittario/Bull H145 RF/R2F

Track: 145
Weight:1.5g

145, along with its variants (C145, DF145, etc.), was once the highest Track available, until the 230 Track was released with Flame Byxis. It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity. 145, as tall as it is, makes it easily susceptible to low Attackers, such as Lightning L Drago 100HF; however, this should not be seen as a drawback because Stamina Types are not traditionally designed to be used against Attack Types.

145 is also not restricted to the use of Stamina Types. 145 has in fact found its place in a top-tier Attack Customization as described below:

Use in Attack Customization

145 can be put to good use in the Attack custom, MF Pegasis 145RF, witch was former top tier. Pegasis has been proven to perform viciously when used in unison with 145, which maximizes the effectiveness of its Smash Attack.

Use in Stamina Customization

145 can be put to good use in the custom, Earth Bull 145WD.

Bottom: Sharp
Weight:0.6g

Sharp was released as Spike in the Hasbro release.The Sharp Bottom offers very little movement and as such provides no attack potential. The pointed tip allows for very little friction between the Bottom and the stadium surface, which helps prevent the loss of spin velocity. However, due to the fine nature of the tip, the Bottom is easily knocked off balance, and hence is outclassed by superior alternatives such as D or SD.

Overall
Inferno Sagittario 145 S has ok parts. Its track, 145, has been top teir in both Stamina and Attack. Its bottom, Sharp(Spike for Hasbro) is a low tier Stamina bottom, but can be replaced by SD, WD, and D. Sagittario has no significant use. And Inferno, has possible attack use, but still requires a lot of testing.

Thanks for reading. Please help make this a complete draft, because I know I left some things out, but cant tell what. Thanks for your help!
The original was "Sagittarius" not "Sagittario" my friend.
(Jun. 10, 2011  6:06 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: The original was "Sagittarius" not "Sagittario" my friend.
Thanks, and the constellation is too.
The only new thing you have to write is the inferno section... just use copy/paste the parts for the other parts from beywiki... the inferno section isn't very good I'll try to write one later

EDIT:

Quote:Inferno is the Legend series counterpart of the original pre-hws Sagittario wheel. It is very similar to its pre-hws counterpart in the fact that it is shapped like a bow on both sides. The sagittario clear wheel complements the wheel by lining the stick portion of both wheels; much like the way flame makes a spearhead for the sagittario bow. Like it's counterpart, it has high recoil but given the fact that it is lighter makes it easy to knock out. It can be used in attack customs, but to a lesser extent.
(Jun. 10, 2011  6:06 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: The original was "Sagittarius" not "Sagittario" my friend.

No it isn't! It's sagitario. Always has been.
(Jun. 12, 2011  12:34 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No it isn't! It's sagitario. Always has been.

There has always been two t's.
Aren't the arrows in a quiver seeing the way they go into the metal wheel. Also unlike the original sagittario wheel, it is too light to have attack potential.
Personally, what I think, the text about the clear wheel and metal wheel isn't enough. I mean, 1 or 2 lines? NightVirgo8787, I think you should at least write more than 1-2 lines.
This article SHOULD just be copies of already existing bits on the wiki, except for Inferno, which you didnt describe in detail.
Ok i have fix the problems you all have pointed out. Thank you for bringing these problems to my attention. I have copied the existing articles parts, and have improved the Inferno section. I still havent found a weight for Inferno.
In the 145 section, you said 145 has found a place in a top tier attack custom, MF Pegasis 145RF, but that is not top tier anymore.

Also an overall section is missing.
See if the weight is listed somewhere here.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Legend-B...ey+testing

A few things to correct.

Quote:"There are also arrow tips in the middle of the bows, like and extension of the clear wheel's'"

Like, bro, like is like, uneeded. Keep up the good work.

That last part doesnt make much sense, and it should just be "wheels" not "wheel's"

Quote:"It has many notches along the outer frame, witch form the shape of the bow."

Use "Which" not a "witch" that rides on a broomstick.

And while I understand there isnt alot of testing on this wheel, you haven't really mentioned what it is like in battle. Also alot of your physical descriptions of the wheel can either be shortened or removed, and try not to say the same things over and over agian (avoid repetition)

It is certiantly getting better now
Infero has possible stamina use?! I really doubt it. What about a combo for Inferno wheel? Also please stop talking about Inferno as a Stamina wheel since it is clearly an attack wheel... Also upper attack doesn't exist in MFB so no it doesn't have any upper.
It has quite a bit of Smash, but no, Inferno has no use in Stamina. It gets beat around way too easily, and even its solo-spin is trash compared to other wheels.
The metal wheel section has a lot more content than before, but I feel that there is too much description and not enough information on performance. What traits does it have? Is it competitive, or outclassed, and by what wheels? If you're stuck with inferno, what's the most you can make of it?
Burn, Scythe, Hell, Earth, and Libra outclass inferno in endurance.

As far as we know, there is no effective upper attack in MFB. Th!nk wrote a very good article on it.
This is a huge improvement from before, though. ^-^ I hope I didn't sound mean...
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:53 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: In the 145 section, you said 145 has found a place in a top tier attack custom, MF Pegasis 145RF, but that is not top tier anymore.

When did this not become top tier? It may not be tier 1 anynore but it is still atleast a tier 2 or tier 3 bey and should be mentioned in the article.

When he said "upper" he might have ment upward "smash" not upper attack.

This is better than it was beofre. keep working on it
It is too much opinion based.
(Aug. 16, 2011  2:50 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  6:53 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: In the 145 section, you said 145 has found a place in a top tier attack custom, MF Pegasis 145RF, but that is not top tier anymore.

When did this not become top tier? It may not be tier 1 anynore but it is still atleast a tier 2 or tier 3 bey and should be mentioned in the article.

top tier means the best.... So obviously Pegasis isn't top tier anymore.
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  2:50 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:

top tier means the best.... So obviously Pegasis isn't top tier anymore.
Ok i fixed that.
I dont believe that it will become a upper attack metal wheel, but from my testing, it has some.
[/quote]

In the Inferno section this quote above sounded informal, perhaps you should change this.
Fixed