[Indiana] INDYniable Destiny Bladers! Divisional team of the Bladers of Destiny

Poll: What is your image of a future Indiana Beyblade Community?

An amazing thing that will bring local bladers together
55.00%
there are little to no Indiana bladers, but a good idea
20.00%
IDK, maybe, most likely not
5.00%
Indiana will never have a big Beyblade Community
20.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
INDYniable Destiny

INDYniable Destiny is an Indiana divisional team of the Bladers of Destiny in Michigan just up North! I'm trying to get the Indiana community up and running with this team, and if we don't gather enough, we are welcome at the nearest beyblade tournaments in Michigan hosted by Coach, the leader of Bladers of Destiny!

We are accepting new Indiana bladers, but you must get the yes or no from me to join by filling out this application below via PM.
Code:
How many beys do you have: (approximate is fine)
Grade yourself on knowledge and skill: newbie, novice, average, great, pro (I might quiz you depending on answer)
Why you'd like to join:
Combo's you use:
Favorite style:
how many people do you blade with:

Lets make this an elite team of Bladers!
  • If you have a Google+ Account, please PM me it or post it here. Google+ has a cool hangout feature where we all can video chat together!
  • Obviously, experience is key. You have to have the desire to make a tournament happen or want to go to a local one!
  • Take advice from people from the original Bladers of Destiny and it's other divisional members! Trust everyone on those teams! List of other teams, here

Members
Tri Captain
Draciel516
wow no one has posted in forever. I am in Indiana. But I live close to down town indi.
That's fine with me. Most of the members in Indiana as I said live up North. But, I would travel to Indy if needed for the Indiana beyblade community. It's not as far as Fort Wayne from where I live Grin

I'll add you. If you have anymore Indiana beyblade friends, tell them that they should join!!
Okay, be sure to get any other people in your area to join so we could have a tournament someday.
So are you going to update this with your new team member?
I was thinking of just switching this thread with the INDYniable Destiny Team. I'll send the two current members PM's for their application to join the new one.
Hey Tri why don't you change this thread up as [Indiana, USA] INDYniable Destiny then if you could model the OP like ours and the [Lansing] Legendary Destiny thread
(Jan. 09, 2013  5:06 AM)Major Capri Wrote: Im in Indiana so can I join
Or not
Just saying Tri told you no before I believe.
(Jan. 09, 2013  7:19 AM)Coach Wrote: Hey Tri why don't you change this thread up as [Indiana, USA] INDYniable Destiny then if you could model the OP like ours and the [Lansing] Legendary Destiny thread

That's what I was going to do. I guess I worded it weird above, haha.

(Jan. 09, 2013  5:06 AM)Major Capri Wrote: Im in Indiana so can I join
Or not

Uhh, definitely not after your previous outbreak...

No, not really ... I would've let you over time if you got better beys, but you got angry at me for no reason. I never put you down. I will post tw conversation if I have to, to prove it.

I'm updating the thread with the new team. Just ignore the posts above.
Looks like this team is going to turn out good! All the best Tri! It is just so hard finding good bladers in our areas these days!
question, why am I not listed as part of this team yo?
As far as I know, you never did the application, but I will add you as I know your right for it. I'm renoving Gasher Master as he hasn't been on.
How many beys do you have: 8
Grade yourself on knowledge and skill: average
Why you'd like to join: I want to see Indiana get a better blader community
Combo's you use:Killer Capricorn AD145 WD,and Vulcan Gemios C145 D, and Earth Capricorn S130 CS
Favorite style: Attack
how many people do you blade with:1-2 (mainly by myself)
Hello, I am a new member, me and my team mate, would like to find out, where this group is, will we have to pay, how much is it, and does it matter where we live, cause I live in valparaiso, and he lives in lake station IN
We are planning to have an Indiana beyblade tournament on Black Friday is Cicero or possibly Indy. Read the Indiana tournament discussion thread for more information about that. Be sure to post if you are confirmed or if you might possibly be able to attend it.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Indiana-...Tournament
Ok, me and my team mate javerin need a team in Indiana, that battle face to face, not looking for online, but actual people
Are u interested in a alliance with the amazingly awesome and cool team beybrawlers, we have ten members, the three board members are me, ragerblade and fury sagitero. Here's the link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Team-Bey...-Alliances I hope u accept
Hello, so I will be straight forward. I am a complete newbie to this hobby. I have a few older blades from when they first came out and I was trying to find some local people to help re-introduce me to this. It seems a lot has changed since I last played. I live in Indy and am looking for others near me. Any help is appreciated.
Yeah, teams don't really do anything so the best place you should go is the giant link in my signature. I'm planning an event July 26th and need 5 participants fast. If you could come that'd be great!
Come on, lets get the road on the show, we need to make things big, I've been getting new recruits, and we all want in, I'm looking forward to joining the team. I am also pushing for big stadiums, like they have in the show, so, help me get down to it. I will make one in northern and southern Indiana if I can get the resources, and get help