Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

(Oct. 14, 2018  5:47 PM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:44 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Don’t forget that you are also a human

But, only those specific humans are pathetic, others are ok

Do u agree on what i said earlier
Ofc I do ,but never said anything
Isn't this thread going a LITTLE Far-off , off- topic !!!
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:05 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:47 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Do u agree on what i said earlier
Ofc I do ,but never said anything

YEs someone had to speak of it

(Oct. 14, 2018  6:07 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Isn't this thread going a LITTLE Far-off , off- topic !!!

I agree
But just tell me
Am i right do u agree with what i said
Hey, hate to be the party pooper, but yeah. a little off topic. Yeah, you can say I self proclaimed and all but if there are no real people saying this, we go sort of out of hand. It's ok to go off topic because that's how conversations work but let's not do this knowingly and instead bring it to PMs. And i realized they can also be not so 'private' and you can have a group PM. Our main people like CPB and Ronit (yeah, I'm about with that) aren't very active right now because you know, exams. So yeah, let's pull the lever here. Yeah, PM me for hate comments XD
Pm me
For those who agree with what i said
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:38 PM)Yusuke Wrote: Yup. That's why I hate humans

That's what makes them so pathetic
Hey! We have the same ideals about humans but please let's just be bit more social and let's try not to offend anyone, c'mon guys we Indians should respect each other on such a big worldwide platform ya know and yeah this is a bit offtopic so let's stop it here.
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:34 AM)Eric Blare Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:38 PM)Yusuke Wrote: Yup. That's why I hate humans

That's what makes them so pathetic
Hey! We have the same ideals about humans but please let's just be bit more social and let's try not to offend anyone, c'mon guys we Indians should respect each other on such a big worldwide platform ya know and yeah this is a bit offtopic so let's stop it here.

Yes thats what im saying
Respect each other
Treat us equally
Instead of being bossy
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:03 PM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:34 AM)Eric Blare Wrote: Hey! We have the same ideals about humans but please let's just be bit more social and let's try not to offend anyone, c'mon guys we Indians should respect each other on such a big worldwide platform ya know and yeah this is a bit offtopic so let's stop it here.

Yes thats what im saying
Respect each other
Treat us equally
Instead of being bossy

Alright then! Just do Whatever u feel is right. But guys! Please dont start a feud here wouldn't want to give the rest of the world the expression that we dont get along well.
Any news on when god beys will be released in India?
My B'Day was yesterday and I was really hoping for the God beys to be released before it but alas! They weren't so now can anyone tell me when will they be released
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:53 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Any news on when god beys will be released in India?
My B'Day was yesterday and I was really hoping for the God beys to be released before it but alas! They weren't so now can anyone tell me when will they be released

Oh , Happy birthday in Advance ( for your birthday after 364 days ) and the God beys .............( I am speechless )
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:53 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Any news on when god beys will be released in India?
Happy Belated Birthday dranzer blader! Hope you had loads of fun.
As of the God Beyblades, like GOD CHIPS said, speechless is the most accurate word right now.
I personally don't see God Beyblades hitting India before December. 
My guess, please don't take seriously, would be by December. 

And an Anime News for all!
It will most probably be a full re-run of Beyblade Burst on Disney XD.
Episode 17 is lined up on Monday and then it's successors. I thought maybe they will start Evolution after the Regional Tournament arc but no, it most probably is a full re-run. 
PS- Happy Dussehra to all!
(Oct. 19, 2018  6:05 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
Happy Belated Birthday dranzer blader! Hope you had loads of fun.
As of the God Beyblades, like GOD CHIPS said, speechless is the most accurate word right now.
I personally don't see God Beyblades hitting India before December. 
My guess, please don't take seriously, would be by December. 

And an Anime News for all!
It will most probably be a full re-run of Beyblade Burst on Disney XD.
Episode 17 is lined up on Monday and then it's successors. I thought maybe they will start Evolution after the Regional Tournament arc but no, it most probably is a full re-run. 
PS- Happy Dussehra to all!

It can start after any arc. I say we should wait. We are bound to get some news by the next few weeks.
Are u sure that God beys will hit Indian markets by this year or will we get them by next year
I am not sure if god beys will ever hit India with all the rumors going around, anyway don't get your hopes up.
(Oct. 20, 2018  3:33 PM)NPN Wrote: I am not sure if god beys will ever hit India with all the rumors going around, anyway don't get your hopes up.
Exactly.... But dont lose hope completely either.
Well if you can see on amazon
The fakes are taking over
And god beys fir 500 so most of the parents will prefer that
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:51 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Well if you can see on amazon

To be honest... If god beys dont come to india all beyblade fans (except for ppl who are really serious abt it) will get fakes... Im really disappointed. It will take me ages to fill my pocket money up enough to buy frm japan... They are legit 4000 on amazon. Any place cheaper than 2000?
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:13 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:51 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Well if you can see on amazon

To be honest... If god beys dont come to india all beyblade fans (except for ppl who are really serious abt it) will get fakes... Im really disappointed. It will take me ages to fill my pocket money up enough to buy frm japan... They are legit 4000 on amazon. Any place cheaper than 2000?
You can buy them from people in India who have them

Snidmist is selling the triple booster set ,pm him if you are interested

There are others too like Adarsh ,firefire and Many more
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:17 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:13 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: To be honest... If god beys dont come to india all beyblade fans (except for ppl who are really serious abt it) will get fakes... Im really disappointed. It will take me ages to fill my pocket money up enough to buy frm japan... They are legit 4000 on amazon. Any place cheaper than 2000?

There are others too like Adarsh ,firefire and Mony more

Thank you
When will Beyblade Burst god come to india
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:17 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  6:13 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: To be honest... If god beys dont come to india all beyblade fans (except for ppl who are really serious abt it) will get fakes... Im really disappointed. It will take me ages to fill my pocket money up enough to buy frm japan... They are legit 4000 on amazon. Any place cheaper than 2000?

There are others too like Adarsh ,firefire and Mony more

These are the beys which FIREFIRE CPB is currently selling : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...EN36ISEpxU  ( Thanks to Adarsh Abhinav )
SO..i went to the store i regularly buy beys

There was not a single bey

I asked him he said he stopped stocking these bcos they wont sell...
Hey do you know if beyblade burst god will be released in India?
(Oct. 23, 2018  2:43 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: SO..i went to the store i regularly buy beys

There was not a single bey

I asked him he said he stopped stocking these bcos they wont sell...

Not completely the simillar case here... I usually go to lamdmark in inorbit mall here in navi mumbai. Usually they used to be really stocked and have every single bey till wave 3 cameout. Due to comparatively less with funskool, they didnt get any... Slowly, all stock started exhausting... Now they dont even have x2 and z2... V2 and s2 never to be seen... When i ask them they cover up by saying "some stock comes to only select stores" 
I think we are done...

Tho i dont want it to end...