Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

(Oct. 23, 2018  2:53 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: U went to funskool store?

No ,
But the bookshop in the mall has none
And the HAMELEYS there has some v2,k2,and s2 thats it...
Well, congrats to our thread on reaching 50 pages.

One more thing... How much longer will it take fr senior members like ronitnath or burst to reply? Its been a huge amt of time since the "no more burst" bombshell. Ik we have to avoid the topic, but fr how long ?! Its a matter no one can keep out of their heads... No matter how much we try. I think we deserve a few answers.
(Oct. 23, 2018  12:17 PM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  2:53 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: U went to funskool store?

No ,

No, I just went to Hamleys yesterday in Phoenix Marker City of Mumbai and there all the beys were there more than 5 of each bey and even the Battle rival sets were there more than 20 sets and stadiums were more than 15
(Oct. 23, 2018  2:00 PM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  12:17 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: No ,

No, I just went to Hamleys yesterday in Phoenix Marker City of Mumbai and there all the beys were there more than 5 of each bey and even the Battle rival sets were there more than 20 sets and stadiums were more than 15

Tbh, idk whether to take that as good or bad news.
BOth of them are bad news
Bcos the possibilities are
Products are not sold
Or maybe stocked
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:34 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: BOth of them are bad news
Products are not sold
Or maybe stocked

I think it is going to take too more than expected. Just Speculating.
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:54 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:34 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: BOth of them are bad news
Products are not sold
Or maybe stocked

I think it is going to take too more than expected. Just Speculating.

Im sorry but i didnt understand what u mean. Can u explain?
Guys what is up with all of you the thread has been getting negative speculations and comments since the last 3-4 pages. Don't give up. We still can hope for the best. If the Beyblade sellers fail to release new ones they will surely make a huge mistake by not selling in a huge market like India where they can make good
profit.
We should not give up you know that new beys always take long periods of time before being released in India. we can still wait until the end of the year.
(Oct. 23, 2018  4:09 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:54 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I think it is going to take too more than expected. Just Speculating.

Im sorry but i didnt understand what u mean. Can u explain?

He meant to say that it may take "much" more (time) than expected.
(Oct. 23, 2018  6:54 PM)Psysai Wrote: Guys what is up with all of you the thread has been getting negative speculations and comments since the last 3-4 pages. Don't give up. We still can hope for the best. If the Beyblade sellers fail to release new ones they will surely make a huge mistake by not selling in a huge  market like India where they can make good
profit.
We should not give up you know that new beys always take long periods of time before being released in India. we can still wait until the end of the year.

Well we would be optimistic 
If a bomb had not been dropped saying burst ends in india
Besides events happening supports the statement
I dont freakin' care abt the "events" happening. We have been kept in the dark for too long. Somebody give us some freakin answers.

Coz no one can bare the suspense any longer.
No Option Left, The Stocks Have returned to vietnam, and it is going to take way more than expected.
This Is the Answer
First of all
I meant the events stocks going low

And im totally gonna be honest

This isn't suspense anymore

And IMAO ppl overdid this
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:08 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: No Option Left, The Stocks Have returned to vietnam, and it is going to take way more than expected.
This Is the Answer
Does that mean that they are not going to get god beys??? And are u sure that they have returned to Vietnam
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:08 PM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:08 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: No Option Left, The Stocks Have returned to vietnam, and it is going to take way more than expected.
This Is the Answer
Does that mean that they are not going to get god beys??? And are u sure that they have returned to Vietnam

My spectaculation by december we will have god and the airing will end in march all 51 eps i guess
This Is the Answer

Even tho it aint gr8 news... I thank u fr finally saying something. Now thus is something we dont have any control on. Guess we have to wait. In case burst is ending, i would like to thank u all fr being a part of this commumity, as it gave me alot more friends and made me figure out there are many more ppl like me.
U completely agree with Mohith
And we already saw that comin

And if thats the case
i guess its Goodbye then..?
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:49 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: U completely agree with Mohith
And we already saw that comin

And if thats the case
i guess its Goodbye then..?

Dont leave... Wait fr a few months.
No god beys. ??? since now it is kind of confirmed that we won't get them if they have been shipped back to vietnam. I really know how most of us are feeling shattered. But is there no way that we might get them in the near future?
(Oct. 25, 2018  6:42 PM)Psysai Wrote: No god beys. ??? since now it is kind of confirmed that we won't get them if they have been shipped back to vietnam. I really know how most of us are feeling shattered. But is there no way that we might get them in the near future?
Idk... Hopefully. Just dont get ur hopes up. Thinking its gone helps, as it prepares for the outcome that it is gone, but will make us even happier if it comes out.
(Oct. 25, 2018  6:42 PM)Psysai Wrote: No god beys. ??? since now it is kind of confirmed that we won't get them if they have been shipped back to vietnam. I really know how most of us are feeling shattered. But is there no way that we might get them in the near future?
we will get them no matter what ,it might even take a year but we will get them
(Oct. 26, 2018  9:30 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
we will get them no matter what ,it might even take a year but we will get them
Fingers crossed. Still won't lose hope

(Oct. 25, 2018  6:52 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
Idk... Hopefully. Just dont get ur hopes up. Thinking its gone helps, as it prepares for the outcome that it is gone, but will make us even happier if it comes out.

Very true. That would be a superb surprise
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:53 AM)Psysai Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  9:30 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: we will get them no matter what ,it might even take a year but we will get them
Fingers crossed. Still won't lose hope

(Oct. 25, 2018  6:52 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Idk... Hopefully. Just dont get ur hopes up. Thinking its gone helps, as it prepares for the outcome that it is gone, but will make us even happier if it comes out.

I know right?
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:00 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:53 AM)Psysai Wrote: Fingers crossed. Still won't lose hope

I know right?
Yeah totally like Christmas gifts for us lol
I am Turbo blader and I am out for beyhunting in jamshedpur.let's see what i get!! I am going in P and N mall...