Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

is this only the wave 3 OG beys and a nepstrius? Or still more beys are going to come in wave 3 and what about string launchers?
(Jun. 29, 2018  4:17 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: is this only the wave 3 OG beys and a nepstrius? Or still more beys are going to come in wave 3 and what about string launchers?

We have a wait for a month or two for more news
(Jun. 29, 2018  4:17 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: is this only the wave 3 OG beys and a nepstrius? Or still more beys are going to come in wave 3 and what about string launchers?
That's all for wave 3. Dual packs, OG beyblade and Neptrius N2. About string launchers, nothing is confirmed. We have got to wait for a while to get amy update.
does any one know when digital sword launcher, beylogger etc gonna release in india
(Jun. 29, 2018  5:29 PM)Aguynamedmobi Wrote: does any one know when digital sword launcher, beylogger etc gonna release in india

Beylogger is exclusive to Japan.
Listen up people in that link up there on amazon there were 3 total beys.. 1 of each dragoon dranzer and draciel... The guy with the review probably got Dragoon and I myself bought Dranzer just today... That's why y'all see Only Draciel there's no mistake
(Jun. 29, 2018  5:29 PM)Aguynamedmobi Wrote: does any one know when digital sword launcher, beylogger etc gonna release in india

beylogger is never gonna come, You can Sinchan to Import it, but it would be useless.
About new Launchers, wait and see, check the BOTF group, you may ask Ronitnath if you need
Found N2 its back on Firstcry
Anybody who wishes to buy can check it out.. There's 20% off on it
(Jun. 30, 2018  4:01 AM)Shantya777 Wrote: Found N2 its back on Firstcry
Anybody who wishes to buy can check it out.. There's 20% off on it

I need draciel now, for it's attack power
Draciel's gone people... I hope we get some other listings soon too.
(Jun. 30, 2018  11:02 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Draciel's gone people... I hope we get some other listings soon too.

Well considering it's demand it wasn't going to sit around right? I found it and told ya and somebody took it
(Jun. 30, 2018  12:04 PM)Shantya777 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  11:02 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Draciel's gone people... I hope we get some other listings soon too.

Well considering it's demand it wasn't going to sit around right? I found it and told ya and somebody took it
Haha..
I am not blaming you..You told it as soon as you found out and thanks for that.It was me who was late.
I contacted funschool a month ago , they said that good gen will come in India in October. We will get gv,ks,df,spriggan requiem, Ls,nl,br.Also they said no new launcher will be revealed.
(Jun. 30, 2018  1:00 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I contacted funschool a month ago , they said that good gen will come in India in October. We will get gv,ks,df,spriggan  requiem, Ls,nl,br.Also they said no new launcher will be revealed.
Spriggan Requiem!? So early?! That's soo good! Thanks for the info BattleBurst!! So maybe the anime hits in Mid August. Great news!
(Jun. 30, 2018  1:00 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I contacted funschool a month ago , they said that good gen will come in India in October. We will get gv,ks,df,spriggan requiem, Ls,nl,br.Also they said no new launcher will be revealed.

I would love Sr to come quickly but it will be a spoiler too when Red Eye Says Shu is Dead and when people by Sr they will know that Shu is alive I don't want that to happen

Nd I think bR will come in Wave 6 as it is A Booster
(Jun. 30, 2018  1:00 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I contacted funschool a month ago , they said that good gen will come in India in October. We will get gv,ks,df,spriggan  requiem, Ls,nl,br.Also they said no new launcher will be revealed.

Cool! I think it would have been better to get ac and sx. And do you mean release or reveal?
They might have even said ax ans sx . I said it was one month ago .also I mean release
(Jul. 03, 2018  1:20 PM)Battleburst Wrote: They might  have even said ax ans sx . I said it was one month ago .also I mean release
No offense Battleburst but you are sure about this right? Because Sr that early is a little iffy and weird. Again, no offense, just a though.
(Jul. 03, 2018  1:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  1:20 PM)Battleburst Wrote: They might  have even said ax ans sx . I said it was one month ago .also I mean release
No offense Battleburst but you are sure about this right? Because Sr that early is a little iffy and weird. Again, no offense, just a though.
Let me verify.
(Jul. 03, 2018  1:45 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  1:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote: No offense Battleburst but you are sure about this right? Because Sr that early is a little iffy and weird. Again, no offense, just a though.
Let me verify.
Thanks for the effort!
Whatttttt god beys in India in October??????? It’s awesome I wish that they release lr string launcher too
I called them up . I am not telling a lie . That is what they said . I can not gaurennte that. I even send them a mail on that day for some beys they could get to India. They said they were in the WBO. I can understand it sounds a little iffy . This is what they said . Please trust me .
(Jul. 03, 2018  1:53 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I called them up . I am not telling a lie . That is what they said . I can not gaurennte that. I even send them a mail on that day for some beys they could get to India. They said they were in the WBO. I can understand it sounds a little iffy . This is what they said . Please trust me .

We trust you, but I can verify because of a source (I cannot disclise more )
(Jul. 03, 2018  1:53 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I called them up . I am not telling a lie . That is what they said . I can not gaurennte that. I even send them a mail on that day for some beys they could get to India. They said they were in the WBO. I can understand it sounds a little iffy . This is what they said . Please trust me .
As Adarsh Abhinav said, we trust you. It's just that it sounds a little weird. And a question, you sent an E Mail to Funskool and they replied?