Im new

pretty sure alt accounts arent allowed : /

looks like someone didnt real the rules
(Sep. 21, 2021  3:49 AM)SurvivDash201 Wrote: I am new. even though im the alt of Dash201 I am new

pretty sure alts arent allowed buddy
Unfortunately buddy, Alt accounts aren't allowed.
(Sep. 21, 2021  3:49 AM)SurvivDash201 Wrote: I am new. even though im the alt of Dash201 I am new

I think alt accs aren't allowed here
(Sep. 21, 2021  2:12 PM)SurvivDash201 Wrote: ok lemmesee

It doesnt mention alt

According to "Full Community Rules & Warning Guidelines," under Instantly Bannable Offenses:

Multiple registration - You may register only one account. Additional accounts will be considered sockpuppet accounts, and we may require you to choose one account and remove the rest.

Also, editing your first post to remove any reference to this being an alt account is kind of shady.
(Sep. 21, 2021  2:33 PM)SurvivDash201 Wrote: ok
im gonna give it to my cousin

Ok?
A bit confused right now. How did anyone know this was an alt account? Is there someone with a near identical name on the WBO and that’s how you concluded it? I don’t really understand what made you guys think he was an alt, though it seems this account was one.
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A bit confused right now. How did anyone know this was an alt account? Is there someone with a near identical name on the WBO and that’s how you concluded it? I don’t really understand what made you guys think he was an alt, though it seems this account was one.

They said that in their post before but i guess they edited it.
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  8:26 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A bit confused right now. How did anyone know this was an alt account? Is there someone with a near identical name on the WBO and that’s how you concluded it? I don’t really understand what made you guys think he was an alt, though it seems this account was one.

They said that in their post before but i guess they edited it.

I saw the quoted original Op post. I see that now.