[Illinois, USA] Tournament Discussion #3

Illinois Tournament Discussion

Hello Illinois bladers, this is the new thread for Illinois tournament discussion. I made this thread so that the OP could remain up to date, since the creator of the previous Illinois Tournament Discussion thread is currently inactive.

Here is the link to the old thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Illinoi...Interest-2

Regarding this thread, please follow all of the WBO rules.

Our main "hub" for tournaments is in Niles, which is just outside of Chicago. Of course, if you can host a tournament and get enough participants in a different location, that would be great as well!

Upcoming Events:
There are currently no upcoming events

Past Events:
Can we please bring Illinois tournaments back??
(Mar. 29, 2017  10:58 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: Can we please bring Illinois tournaments back??

It's up the Illinois  community to do that
I know dude that's why I'm asking!
I am in Quincy IL 5 hours from Chicago I would drive to attend events far away. Where would tournaments be held? Facebook page for Illinois beyblade?
I will be in Bloomington, IL all summer. If anybody wants to meet up at Miller Park for a tournament or just for fun, please let me know. I want to be an organizer so bad but I just don't think I'm qualified enough... I have a Hasbro Beyblade Burst stadium, extra launchers, and some MFB beys.

Edit: I've created a facebook page in case people want to talk additionally about Illinois meet-ups outside of the WBO website because I know the thread can get a little cluttered at times. https://www.facebook.com/groups/118009862074615/
I'm in the west suburbs of Chicago and my 6 year old son is into Beyblade. Are there any events coming up? Thanks.
(May. 31, 2017  12:30 PM)Killer Beyblade Wrote: I'm in the west suburbs of Chicago and my 6 year old son is into Beyblade. Are there any events coming up? Thanks.

there are none ast the momemnt but if there is in the future your best bet is to keep up with this thread or look at the upcoming events on the home page
I am going to host a tournament in Beloit Wisconsin if your interested
Hello anyone still alive here in this topic? I really am itching to go to a tournament and unless other tournaments in different states line up with my travel schedule, I'm stuck locally for tournaments.
Anyone in the Schaumburg or Hoffman estates area looking for other beyblade players we have a group of about 5 just looking for more. They are all 11yo.
(Sep. 16, 2017  5:31 PM)Shu kurenai 99 Wrote: Anyone in the Schaumburg or Hoffman estates area looking for other beyblade players we have a group of about 5 just looking for more. They are all 11yo.

I live around Elgin if you guys want to meet up sometime. I also got a lot of TT beyblades and different launchers if need be.
(May. 31, 2017  12:30 PM)Killer Beyblade Wrote: I'm in the west suburbs of Chicago and my 6 year old son is into Beyblade. Are there any events coming up? Thanks.

i have a couple kids that are interested...and my boy who is 6 as well.  i live in westmont il.
I live in belivdere where is the tournament at
(Dec. 27, 2017  2:55 PM)mateoboex Wrote:

i have a couple kids that are interested...and my boy who is 6 as well.  i live in westmont il.

How do u join

How do u join i live in belivdere
i will be looking into starting a tournament in lake county(still nailing down a location). hope that helps this old thread.
(Feb. 28, 2018  8:13 PM)shochbaum Wrote: i will be looking into starting a tournament in lake county(still nailing down a location). hope that helps this old thread.

My 7-year-old son is into beyblade burst. We look forward to hearing from you. We live in lake county.
(Feb. 28, 2018  11:49 PM)AlexZ Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  8:13 PM)shochbaum Wrote: i will be looking into starting a tournament in lake county(still nailing down a location). hope that helps this old thread.

My 7-year-old son is into beyblade burst. We look forward to hearing from you. We live in lake country
Glad to hear. Feel free to pm me if you have any in depth questions. I will try to keep you up.to date as best as I can.
(Jun. 10, 2016  3:51 AM)Dual Wrote:
Illinois Tournament Discussion

Hello Illinois bladers, this is the new thread for Illinois tournament discussion. I made this thread so that the OP could remain up to date, since the creator of the previous Illinois Tournament Discussion thread is currently inactive.

Here is the link to the old thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Illinoi...Interest-2

Regarding this thread, please follow all of the WBO rules.

Our main "hub" for tournaments is in Niles, which is just outside of Chicago. Of course, if you can host a tournament and get enough participants in a different location, that would be great as well!

Upcoming Events:
There are currently no upcoming events

Past Events:

I AM HOSTING A NEW CHICAGO TOURNEY!
Hey what's up guys? Been awhile but just checking to see if the tournament is still on for the 29th of this month?
Ok cool. Started reading through the organizers manual and seems like a lot to go through by the 29th. If anything could we all still get together for a freestyle type of play and work on putting together a proper tournament a little later in the summer? We can even talk about it the day of this event to see what we can do moving forward. Again just want to give my lil man and his cousins an outlet for something they're all really into.
(Jun. 13, 2019  1:22 AM)DaKidsDad Wrote: Ok cool. Started reading through the organizers manual and seems like a lot to go through by the 29th. If anything could we all still get together for a freestyle type of play and work on putting together a proper tournament a little later in the summer? We can even talk about it the day of this event to see what we can do moving forward. Again just want to give my lil man and his cousins an outlet for something they're all really into.

dates changed. It will be july 20th
(Aug. 25, 2019  11:04 PM)Diego2707 Wrote: is this thread active

Not really, but BoogietheBlader hosts tournaments in Illinois