[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
AN APARTMENT BUILDING!

will there be a room or in an apartment
This will be in a huge room... not my apartment, it's too messy lol.
ok is it like a birthday party with ur family and cake and stuff or is it just beyblade
I think we're gonna have pizza and stuff too. So yeah Smile Wanna come?
I love how people are still voting on the poll XD
Sorry to change the topic, but Shining God MS (SGMS. I'm calling you that now. Shining God MS is just too darn long) will you be for sure hosting the plastics tourney? If not, would I host and you cohost, or what?
It really depends on how my B-Day Bash goes, if it goes well, I'll host this if it doesn't I think I'll co-host.
im confused which one is on the 5th and that didnt answer my question you just said there would be pizza and stuff.
(Sep. 13, 2013  4:00 AM)facade Wrote: ok is it like a birthday party with ur family and cake and stuff or is it just beyblade

Totally didn't answer your question lol There is gonna be pizza and cake and a tourney. This will be on October 5th Smile
It depends on what everybody wants, and everyone, bring all the stadiums to my tournament unless you have a BB-10.
Can anyone sell me Wolborg 2s SG with the Shaft? Thanks!
I might come, not sure because I had such a schedule this past few months.
Sounds good, I'll put you on the maybe list, this'll be huge!
idk if i can come i can come i can come to the one in niles when is that
The one in Niles is in November the week after Thanksgiving. Carp, we have 20 people for my beyblade tournament and I only have one Stadium, I need at least 3 more, can you guys help?
So, anyone have any BB-10s I could borrow?
I have one
Great, because I really need one for my event, can you come to the event, or do I need to go to your house to get it?
I might come
Okay, it's on October 5th, it'll be Swiss Format.
I'll explain it at the tournament, we need BB-10s. Get as many as you can guys!
Allright, it's only two weeks from my tournament so here I go:

Confirmed Attendees
Shining God MS
thetrashcan56
Pegasis20
Bularieleone
Bularieleone L
Bularieleone Q
Bularieleone's friend
Shining God MS' 4 friends
Jaykid 11 will not be coming.
OK, we still have 11 people coming which is the perfect amount for Round Robin, also, if anyone has or can buy a BB-10, bring it because we need them. The time will be Registration starts at 1, and the tournament starts at 2 if anyones late, it will be on October 5th, a Saturday, and it will be at 211 East Ohio St, in Chicago, I will wait for everyone there at 12:00 with my friends and thetrashcan56 and Pegasis20.