Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

I was thinking of modding my super vortex stadium so it has exits like bb-10 what would be the best way to do this
(Jun. 10, 2016  8:29 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: I was thinking of modding my super vortex stadium so it has exits like bb-10 what would be the best way to do this

I dont have a vortex stadium anymore but i think that the way the stadium is made if you cut out large sectioms of the wall it would be very flimsy. Much more than it already is. If you're interested in this because you dont have a BB-10 i would suggest buying a burst stadium. They are very similar and cheaper than BB-10s
(Jun. 10, 2016  8:29 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: I was thinking of modding my super vortex stadium so it has exits like bb-10 what would be the best way to do this

Like bladerguy2 said. I tried doing that to my blazing dojo stadium, and trust me... it's horrible Unhappy I mean , the stadium can't even stand up by itself that well anymore...
(Jun. 20, 2016  5:38 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote:

Like bladerguy2 said. I tried doing that to my blazing dojo stadium, and trust me... it's horrible Unhappy I mean , the stadium can't even stand up by itself that well anymore...
I agree. I did it to my Battle Strikers stadium aswell. I guess just get an improvised stadium with exits?
THIS IS MY BEYBLADE!!!! WHAT'S YOURS?!

(Jun. 21, 2016  12:24 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: THIS IS MY BEYBLADE!!!! WHAT'S YOURS?!

U wot m8? How did you get soooooo much stamina into Xtreme????
Hey, i have a question is there away you can unscrew dual layers? i tried with my screwdriver but it doesn't work
(Jun. 27, 2016  2:42 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Hey, i have a question is there away you can unscrew dual layers? i tried with my screwdriver but it doesn't work

You have to have a special type of screw driver. I beleive the screws in the layers are three sided. But im not home atm so id have to doubke check
Yes, they do use a special three sided screw. Here is an image of it:

[Image: 2zidab9.jpg]

Hope this helps Smile
If you unscrewed the dual layer, could you still use it?
(Jul. 02, 2016  5:15 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote: If you unscrewed the dual layer, could you still use it?

Why of course!

No it's not intended to be use seperately though...

EDIT: I mean, the clear part still attaches your launcher so you can't you use anyway.
(Jul. 02, 2016  5:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2016  5:15 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote: If you unscrewed the dual layer, could you still use it?

Why of course!

No it's not intended to be use seperately though...

EDIT: I mean, the clear part still attaches your launcher so you can't you use anyway.
not like I was going to unscrew one anyway XD thanks for the info tho
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LaVqt5CeSq4

Now this isn't mine or anything but that is one seriously nice mod, it's a Driver engine gear that spins very long, and activates when clicked, how cool is that?
(Aug. 05, 2016  3:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LaVqt5CeSq4

Now this isn't mine or anything but that is one seriously nice mod, it's a Driver engine gear that spins very long, and activates when clicked, how cool is that?

Wild.

Suddenly makes me wonder what else might be possible. The burst mechanic is basically a sequence of four switches. This is unique among autonomous fighting toys - most only have two, or three at best. In theory then, one could build four engine-gears into a single burst blade. Epic.
(Aug. 05, 2016  3:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LaVqt5CeSq4

that is very interesting. i didnt watch the whole thing, so i wonder how the wiring works.
Has anyone ever modded a Beywarrior figure to function as a regular beyblade and launcher? It looks like it has the potential but I was wondering if anyone has ever done it.
(Aug. 07, 2016  10:55 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Has anyone ever modded a Beywarrior figure to function as a regular beyblade and launcher? It looks like it has the potential but I was wondering if anyone has ever done it.

I know the YouTuber Meister Yune is trying to, and may have done it in the pass IIRC. Smile
(Aug. 07, 2016  11:14 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2016  10:55 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Has anyone ever modded a Beywarrior figure to function as a regular beyblade and launcher? It looks like it has the potential but I was wondering if anyone has ever done it.

I know the YouTuber Meister Yune is trying to, and may have done it in the pass IIRC. Smile

What's IIRC?

Yes but I don't think it has any potential imo
(Aug. 07, 2016  11:28 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2016  11:14 PM)Hato Wrote:

What's IIRC?

If I Remember Correctly.

I remember that someone out in California did that to Byakko, but I forget who. They reduced an energy ring to the necessary width to fit into the metal part and attached the rest I guess. I don't remember if it performed exceptionally well or not, though.
If I were to unscrew my EGs and put the top of the Right spin one on top of the lower part of the Left spin one, would that new EG act like Dranzer GT's EG?
(Nov. 08, 2016  8:39 AM)agumonx7 Wrote: If I were to unscrew my EGs and put the top of the Right spin one on top of the lower part of the Left spin one, would that new EG act like Dranzer GT's EG?

I feel like I've done that before when I was a kid .. doesn't work I think, since the placement of the gears and holes are in the opposite direction of each other for them to even fit together.
When I got my V2.B.V and my K2.L.P I made a mod with Wing. It is possible to put the Metal Frame of the Wing Metal Wheel on Victory Valkyrie Spread Press and when it gets hit it retightens. It's a bit like the Kreis Metal Wheel in the way that it goes back to it's original position after getting hit.