Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

could you post pictures? oh and my favorite Illegal combo would have to be MF-H Diablo Basalt___ XGrin
no i cant post picture my phone camera doesn't work, and i like diablo basalt cool but so common
well that's ok then but it sounds really cool I might try t myself Smile
try using a high tip or else it will spaz out Tongue_out_wink
thanks for the *tip* lol see what I did there Smug and dragon KING could you maybe post a video?
sorry im not allowed to but you can as long as u say its my combo
ok I will Smile also I have 2 new Illegal combo's MF-H Diablo Spiral Dragonis GB145HF and MF-H Diablo (ultimate balance mode) Destroy E230CF Smile I have some pictures and a video (I'll have the video up soon Smile)
Video:
Tongue_out_wink awesome dont forget to post it in the beyblade videos thread
(Sep. 26, 2013  2:14 AM)Lazer Wrote: ok I will Smile also I have 2 new Illegal combo's MF-H Diablo Spiral Dragonis GB145HF and MF-H Diablo (ultimate balance mode) Destroy E230CF Smile I have some pictures and a video (I'll have the video up soon Smile)

Those look cool!!Grin I've heard of Diablo Destroy it's cool!Smile but never heard of Diablo Spiral Dragonis?!Smile I think I'll try it out later!Grin
I'll post it there and here since it's and Illegal combo and a Beyblade Video P.S obviously I'll edit my other post Smile
i just remembered another two mf-h proto omega cygnus and mf-h proto destroy : take nemesis off of proto nemesis and replace it with omega and put the energy ring on ( for the second combo put destroy from ldrago destroy on proto with no energy ring.
the video's up in my other post now Smile and dragon KING lot's of your Illegal combo's use proto nemesis XD
(Sep. 26, 2013  3:11 AM)Lazer Wrote: the video's up in my other post now Smile and dragon KING lot's of your Illegal combo's use proto nemesis XD

Really?! I've never noticed! I've been seeing most illegal bey combos use Diablo!XD
thats true true both thr nemesis's are great for illegal combo's Smile
I've never seen a illegal proto combo on YouTube all I see is diablo
yeah the most famous one is Diablo Destroy X D except my Diablo Destroy uses E230CF...
No way the most famous I basalt Diablo nemesis xd
i got one more super rare combo FULLMETAL LDRAGO!!! here the directions: take the SMALLLER PART off the omega wheel and replace it guardian or destroy then take the claws off ed145 and replace it with driger ms weight disk then put a metal ball or a metal tip from rapidity and lastly, add mf-h
uhhhhh those fake tips from rapitidy don't even fit...
do u even have one ?
no but I've seen unboxings on fake beyblades and the full metal tips wouldn't even fit on the track so it would be impossible to put them on without messing up your track... and why would someone like me have a fake beyblade?
i think lewis on youtube put it on a track, this is getting off topic
not excatly were still discussing Illega stuff.. anyway I said it might be possible to do so but youl'd rui your track you might even have to use plyers to get it off...

EDIT: yeah my 800th post XD
(Sep. 26, 2013  8:39 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: anyway, how does everybody like my combo

I'd like to try that bey out but I don't have Proto NemesisUnhappy
Well... the only illegal bey I have that is not mentioned here is Diablo Hell _____ X : D
You basically put Hell on top of Diablo's metal frame. The metal frame can be placed on either side. I guess it's ok for defense, but you can only use X : D and it doesn't have good attack cause the bey is too heavy and can't move much.