Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF [Zero-G]

You could always substitute something on top. This is mainly a force smasher that delivers attacks to lower heights. If that makes any sense.
would ojiry oriry do just as good
What on earth is an ojiry oriry?
i meant Orojya Orojya
Well, that makes a bit more sense.

Sadly, no. Ifraid and Orojya are two completely different Chrome Wheels, having different qualities in each one. Ifraid has far more Force Smash than Orojya, which is the point of this combo.
Seeing as how the combo is based on, super heavy force smasher with movement and stamina based tip, I'll say that FB is the best tip I've seen in that category. I always liked it, and frankly for this kind of combo, go for it.
How would Saramanda Ifraid 230SF do in a Zero G attack type stadium.
It could work, if the heights you're up against are abetween 160 (minimum) and 200 (I'd say that'd be the maximum) since going above a 30-40 mm with Ifraid can put it in a tough spot.

I'll have some more tests of this up asap, it needs more.
thx, unfortunately i have nothing between 145 and 230, so this wont be a good combo...
Could you test this with WSF? I don't know how much of a difference it could provide, but who knows.
I do not have a wsf either, most of my parts are pre zero-g, so i am giving up on making a derivative of this combo that uses the parts that i haveUnhappy
A good bey to test against is Flame Libra. It's unique stats make it a force to be reckoned with.
(Nov. 07, 2012  7:46 PM)thermal106 Wrote: A good bey to test against is Flame Libra. It's unique stats make it a force to be reckoned with.

not really far from it acually almost every bey after libra can eliminate it you should read up on some of the beywiki articles
dude flame libra is amazing its the benchmark against which ALL competitive combos should be tested that guy is on point

#not really
(Sep. 22, 2012  7:19 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Seeing as how the combo is based on, super heavy force smasher with movement and stamina based tip, I'll say that FB is the best tip I've seen in that category. I always liked it, and frankly for this kind of combo, go for it.

Anyone considering this?