Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF [Zero-G]

Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF is what I would call a "balance" combo. 2 Ifraids gives it enough weight to push opponents around, and has enough to where it's relatively hard to be moved itself. TH170 is a unique height, in which lower combos have a hard time staying in due to high RPM and recoil from contact with Ifraid. TH170 also has enough defensive properties to make up for Ifraid Ifraid. SF provides enough balance for Ifraid to stay stable enough and not lose stamina as quickly as a rubber based tip, or F based tips. It's a good blend between attack, defense, and stamina. Using SF keeps Ifraid relatively calm, but when against F variants (CF, GCF, R2F, ect.) it can move around enough to achieve a KO, but not easily SKO'd.
Against higher opponents (namely 230) it's hard for Ifraid to become destabilized, unless it's later in the battle. When paired with CS or RS, it usually kills it. I assume RDF would be the same.
However against BS in the Zero-G meta, against BS, there's a good chance you will win. If it doesn't achieve a KO soon however, it will most definite be OS'd.
Proper defense tests will have to wait, as I haven't received my E230 or Duo yet, so I, apologize.

There are two reasons that I didn't put a MSF on this. 1. My MSF has a defect in it (where I'm not sure, but it's there) and 2. I didn't want to put too much weight upon TH170, even without the MSF, higher heights can't be used because of imbalance from the sheer weight from Ifraid, and IF higher heights are used, you'll lose stamina at a quick pace.

Now before I'm ragged on for using SF, in Zero-G, it is all still very unknown. Yes, there will be the cookie cutter combos such as MSF Revizer Revizer E230CS - that was obvious from the moment the parts are all seen. What my main goal in Zero-G is to find uses for parts that in the past were shunned for not being gamebreaking, or very useful. Hence this, and my other combo, Flash Aquario D:D.

Equipment:
Beylauncher L/R
BBG-03 Attack Type Beystadium

Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF vs. MF Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
Meteo launched first.

Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF
4 OS
7 KO
3 SKO
14 wins, 70% win rate.

MF Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
4 OS
2 KO
0 SKO
6 wins, 30% win rate.

Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS
Basalt launched first.

Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF
2 OS
5 KO
0 SKO
7 wins, 35% win rate.

MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS
11 OS
2 KO
0 SKO
13 wins, 65% win rate.

Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario 230BS
Basalt launched first.

Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF
2 OS
10 KO
0 SKO
12 wins, 60% win rate.

MF-H Basalt Aquario 230BS
3 OS
5 KO
0 OS
8 wins, 40% win rate.

Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF vs. MF-H Flash (Stamina) Aquario D:D (S)
Flash launched first.

Ifraid Ifraid TH170
6 OS
7 OS
0 SKO
13 wins, 65% win rate.

MF-H Flash Aquario D:D
0 OS
7 KO
0 SKO
7 wins, 35% win rate.
I don't see how Basalt 230BS could be a good combo... All I see this being Legitimately good against, is spin-stealers...

Can you test against MF-H Wing Kerbecs BD145CS?
Pretty good combo. I never thought SF could be this helpful, ahahaha.

Do you have Duo? If so, test against Duo (something) 230MB.
(Jun. 11, 2012  6:43 PM)TriSix Wrote: Do you have Duo?

He quoted in the OP that he doesn't have Duo yet, along with E230...
Defstamina
You do realize BS in Zero-G is defense, correct?
And no, Basalt is the best I have at the moment.

@Trisix
I said I don't have a Duo yet in the OP, haha.
(Jun. 11, 2012  6:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I don't see how Basalt 230BS could be a good combo... All I see this being Legitimately good against, is spin-stealers...

BD145 scrapes awfully in the Zero-G stadia IIRC.
And why are you just saying "Ifraid" alone? And "Revizer"?
(Jun. 11, 2012  6:47 PM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  6:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I don't see how Basalt 230BS could be a good combo... All I see this being Legitimately good against, is spin-stealers...

BD145 scrapes awfully in the Zero-G stadia IIRC.

Oh he's testing Zero-G? Never mind then. How about Phantom Cancer 230WD?
Ok, sorry about that, missed it.

I thought you had gotten Duo when I saw this post in recent beyblade purchases...
Raigeko13 Wrote:Duo Uranus 230WD
Thief Phoenic E230GCF
All for a grand total of $21.94 USD. Smile Can't wait for them to come in!

I thought when we found out sharp tips were defence now, it was a bunch of bologna.
Don't have Phantom. WD is nearly suicide, as well as BD145 - and surprise, S is actually defense now, believe it.
And yes, I PURCHASED Duo... I have not received it yet.
Replaced this with JB, just for the sake of experimentation. (and to th!nk for giving me the idea of JB being good)

BBG-03 Attack Type Stadium
Beylauncher L/R

Ifraid Ifraid TH170JB vs. Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
MLD launched first.

Ifraid Ifraid TH170JB
10 KO
6 OS
2 SKO
18 wins, 90% win rate

Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
2 KO
0 OS
0 SKO
2 wins, 10% win rate.

Also tried it in BB-10-
Ifraid Ifraid TH170JB vs. Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
MLD launched first.

Ifraid Ifraid TH170JB
16 KO
0 OS
16 wins, 80% win rate

Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
1 KO
3 OS
4 wins, 20% win rate.

Slung MLD out like it was nobody's business in both stadiums.

I'd also like to add, while I have no official testing, the JB version of the combo does better against Rubber based Defense setups.
nice combo dude where did you get the inspiration from but yeah really
great work building the combo
Got my Duo finally, God yes. After messing around with it figured I might as well do some testing!

Equipment:
BB-10
Beylauncher L/R (no handle)

Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF vs. MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario BD145CS

Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF
12 OS
1 KO
13 wins, 65% win rate.

MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
7 OS
0 KO
7 wins, 35% win rate.

See?! You can use this in a BB-10 too! However, I didn't just do cut and point launching. I did a mix of the sliding shoot and banking. I had to get Ifraid to stall for a while (not tornado stalling really, as Ifraid was at an angle and wasn't moving fast) while some of the RPM on Duo was depleted. Going up against Duo at full RPM is too risky, and the recoil has too many negative effects. That will usually end in an OS, going to Duo. Once Ifraid has quit stalling, it's up to it from there. You've gotta rely on Ifraid to destabilize Duo and to stand in the center of the stadium as well as possible, while making Duo circle around with minimal contact, due to the height of TH170. After that, Duo should eventually be destabilized enough and BD145 will scrape, giving Ifraid an OS.

Plan on testing against Duo 230MB/D / E230CS as well in the coming days. I'll have another Synchrome to put it up against! I'll also get some more Zero-G tests too, seeing as the past few have been in the BB-10.
can u test it aginst Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF
If you don't have SF then what's the best subsitute
(Sep. 17, 2012  12:25 AM)matakj09 Wrote: can u test it aginst Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF

Dragooon would scrape at that height...
Try ifraid ifraid TH170RS
(Sep. 17, 2012  12:47 AM)libraten Wrote: Try ifraid ifraid TH170RS

This combo worked for him in a zero g tournament hes right
Insomniac dragoon would not scrap there is a thread about the combo it is very goo i want to see some test aginst a left spin attack type ... heres the link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Killerke...n-DF105LRF
Insomniac Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF well not scrap meow made the combo ill post a link to it
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Killerke...n-DF105LRF
In a BBG-04 Attack Type Beystadium, it most certainly will. The tests you provided a link to were conducted in a BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium.
true true then what good left spin attack type for a bbg 4 to test it in
why do you always launch the other bey first? also can you do tests against I (pleese don't turn me into floor food for this) Blitz UnicornoII CH120 LRF?
Raigeko, with the release of BSF, which I find to be heavier and a little faster, could it be used to improve this combo?
I'm positive it could. BSF is just what this needs. Alas, I don't have it to try it out. :c

Howeveeeerrrrrrr

I do plan on trying this with FB, since I got one last night. Such an interesting tip, I think it might have what's needed in this...
(Sep. 17, 2012  3:38 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I do plan on trying this with FB, since I got one last night. Such an interesting tip, I think it might have what's needed in this...
You might be able to get it to work, actually. I've tried out FB a little, and it's given me some pretty promising results when I've tried it out on several combos. Smile
This Combo Seems Really Good! Once I Get Another Ifraid I Will Test It Out! Grin