Ifraid Discussion

Ya know what, your right.I still have my head in the game with MFB.....But what do you mean the storm of Zero-G?Like the storm wheel, or Ifraid is gonna be really awesome in the zer0-G series?
He means that Ifraid will be one of the first attack wheels released that quickly becomes outdated. Storm was released, but was quickly beaten by Lightening L Drago, and even Rock.

Even Ifraid seems like it is being upstaged by Phoenec. Haha.
(Apr. 26, 2012  9:55 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: He means that Ifraid will be one of the first attack wheels released that quickly becomes outdated. Storm was released, but was quickly beaten by Lightening L Drago, and even Rock.

Even Ifraid seems like it is being upstaged by Phoenec. Haha.
but phoenic hasn't been tested yet, so we dont know if phoenic is better than ifraid.
I said seems. Based on the few videos I have seen, Phoenec has done much better than Ifraid at attacking. I never said anything was certain, I merely made an inference based on what I have seen.
I made this combo its called MSF Ifraid Ifraid 230FB its a really good combo when use in the zero-g attack stadium. this combo wins mostly all the time for some reason. ill be posting a test of it later on today. And what type of benchmark test do you guys want me to do for this specific test?
woo super 2-year necro

(May. 12, 2014  11:19 PM)Cake Wrote: Testing with MSF-H Wyvang Ifraid GB145RF

I've done a little bit of testing against lefty Defense, and it's not looking so good for Wyvang there, but it still demolishes anything that's not E230 or left-spin. Not sure how left Stamina will do, but I expect Wyvang will KO it fairly easily.

I'll make a thread after the next round of testing is done. Any suggestions to test it against? I'm already doing Revizer Dragooon BD145RDF/SA165 (Attack) WD for left-spin testing. I'm also planning on testing against Genbull^2 F230TB/CS.

(May. 12, 2014  11:50 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Thats not really what I got, haha. Do you think you could do a benchmark?

MSF-H Wyvang Ifraid GB145R2F VS. MSF-H Reviser Killerken BD145RSF

WI: 7(All KO)
RK: 13(2KO, 11OS)
Ties: 0

There were a few powerful hits that Wyvang Ifraid delivered, but like I said earlier wasn't very consistent. Most hits wouldn't budge it.

I've been doing some testing on Wyvang Ifraid, as it seems that that is a very strong Attack combo, due to Ifraid's excellent exposure of the contact points at Wyvang's "head".

Any tests would be extremely appreciated.

@TheWhiteTiger I will re-do the tests against BD145RDF with Balro Begirados GB145RF, my Attack setup of choice.
GB145 isn't the best for Balro. Maybe W145.
I typically use 100, and if I go up to 145 height (which is very, very rare) I'll normally use TR145/ED145, but neither of those are particularly heavy, so I thought maybe GB145 would be wise.
MSF-H Wyvang Ifraid SA165R2F Vs. MSF Killerken Reviser BD145CS

WI: 11(All KO)
KR: 9(All OS)
Ties: 1

Ifraid win percentage: 55%

MSF-H Wyvang Ifraid SA165R2F Vs. MSF Killerken Reviser E230CS

WI: 9(All KO)
KR: 11(1KO, 10OS)

Ifraid win percentage: 45%

MSF-H Balro Balro GB145R2F Vs. MSF Killerken Reviser BD145CS

BB: 12(All KO)
KR: 8(All OS)

Balro win percentage: 65%
(Apr. 30, 2012  12:05 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I made this combo its called MSF Ifraid Ifraid 230FB its a really good combo when use in the zero-g attack stadium. this combo wins mostly all the time for some reason. ill be posting a test of it later on today. And what type of benchmark test do you guys want me to do for this specific test?
Old me from 2012... no... just no... Chief - Sigh ...