Equipments used:
BB-10 Attack stadium
Beylauncher L/R
Angle compass
LED sight
3 seg launcher grip
Grip rubber
Grip support

No extra weight was added to the launcher.

Attack Tests

Defence tests:

Stamina tests:

I just got back from Tokyo and I caught a cold.So My lauch power may be weaker.I will take requests though Im sick so I will do them when I feel better.
Looks cool. Doesn't seem to be that good though except for Ifraid Ifraid in Defense.
Wow, I thought it would do good in BB-10, considering Ifraid Ifraid is heavy. Defense, yeah, that's proof that Flash can't beat everything. But I'm disappointed in the rest of the results. Only Ifraid Ifraid W145CF had a totally advantageous record. Unhappy

Can you test Ifraid Ifraid 230CS against MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS, Phantom Bull AD145WD, and MF Flash Aquario S130R2F?
(Apr. 02, 2012  1:01 PM)Cygnus Wrote: Looks cool. Doesn't seem to be that good though except for Ifraid Ifraid in Defense.
Actually, for the defense and attack tests, you need to keep Brood's Benchmark in mind.
On S130, Flash can get an average of 18-19 wins (or at least for me and what I've seen my friend do).

(Apr. 02, 2012  1:10 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Wow, I thought it would do good in BB-10, considering Ifraid Ifraid is heavy. Defense, yeah, that's proof that Flash can't beat everything. But I'm disappointed in the rest of the results. Only Ifraid Ifraid W145CF had a totally advantageous record. Unhappy

Can you test Ifraid Ifraid 230CS against MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS, Phantom Bull AD145WD, and MF Flash Aquario S130R2F?
Like I told Cygnus.
And Brood's Benchmark from before (MF-H Variares CH120RF vs. MF-H Basalt Horogium BD145CS) wasn't impressive either, since it was only 6 wins for Variares.
Also, Aquario on Flash?
Aquario on flash? where Did i post that?
(Apr. 02, 2012  1:24 PM)Brood Wrote: Aquario on flash? where Did i post that?

You didn't, but I'd like to see the results with it. That is, if there's not an effective weight difference between the 2, the use Sagittario II. I would like the results to those tests...
I was talking about Def's request, he requested a combination against MF Flash Aquario S130R2F.
And Aquario doesn't seem to me like it would have any benefits to Flash at all really.

EDIT: Beaten by those hooves....
Can you try testing MF-H Ifraid Ifraid 230CS VS MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS?

Then could you try MF Ifraid Ifraid CH120RF VS MF Variares R145RF/R2F

Could you try using both combos in both stadiums, mainly to see which stadium is most prefered for use of the bey. Looking forward to more tests/results =P
Why are you wanting Attack vs. Attack tests? Or are you trying to make some kind of Anti-Attack combination?
Because attack vs attack is one of the scenarios you can see in a tournament. It's a good idea to test these things.
But when we don't even know the wheel's good combinations, how's it going it help?
And it would need to be tested against Flash too, wouldn't it?
(Apr. 02, 2012  12:46 PM)Brood Wrote: MSF Ifraid Ifraid AD145WD VS MSF Saramanda Saramanda 230RS
MSF Ifraid Ifraid AD145WD: 17 wins (5 KOs 12 OSs)
MSF Saramanda Saramanda 230RS: 3 wins(2 KOs 1 OSs)
3 Draws
Ifraid winrate: 70%

The win rate should be 85%, not 70%.

(Apr. 02, 2012  6:25 PM)Ozerec Wrote: But when we don't even know the wheel's good combinations, how's it going it help?
And it would need to be tested against Flash too, wouldn't it?

It's all part of exploring the new bey, right? Evidently Nuzamaki90 wants to know how it does in an attack configuration against one of the best attack beys out there. Is the request comprehensive? No. But it's a reasonable request IMO.
Very cool. thanks for these

The next few weeks/months of establishing tiers for the ZeroG meta will be both exciting, and scary. Buckle up ladies and gents, it is going to be a long and difficult ride Wink
Whoa lots of mistakes in the op. I'll fix......after I get well
Dang it!!Thats so dissapointing.....I saw alot of potential in that wheel!!
Now i dont know if i should get samurai ifreid.....
Can we Try Ifreid saramanda CH120 r2f??
Brood- Thanks for those tests. Joyful_3
Well, this shows how its weight simply didn't help it much in BB-10.
Good win rates against Flash though, but as it is, Zero G is illegal for WBO Official Play; at least for now.

As for the win rates in the Zero G stadium, that is probably very nice! Of course I'd love to wait and watch the other Zero G beys' performance in this stadium against this bey, but well, unfortunately, we'll have to wait! Smile

Moreover, I'd love to know the role of CF's outer ring there, if you can tell me, Brood. Does it help stabilize Ifraid in this stadium? Does it help in faster movement? Or does it simply increase the surface area of contact with the stadium, and shakes the stadium to a wild degree?
If there's nothing you can notice there, then probably a bunch of solo spins; comparing F(or any other tip which resembles CF without the ring) and CF?
It might be useless, and hence unnecessarily add to your invariably growing workload, so do it only if its possible, or you find it important. Smile
So.....I should buy the start dash set.
Ok.This really IS the new era of Beyblade stratagies itself!Im excited!Grin
The tests seem interesting. Anyway you can test in the new Zero G stadiums?
I'm pretty sure the Attack and Stamina tests at the bottom were taken in the Zero-G Attack Stadium.
This bey is looking Promising. When do you think you could do Attack vs Attack against VariAres CH120RF/R2F and Blitz Unicorno CH120RF/R2F?
Thanks for the tests, Brood.
May I make a request, please?
SF-Shinobi Ifraid F:D vs DuoKerbecs BD145CS/RS
*test in both ChromeUp/CrystalUp mode*

SF=Stone Face. The theory behind my combo is that F:D provides stability at the start of battle, followed by controllable attacks, at least based on the videos I've seen. I'm really curious about F:D's competiveness in this new battling environment.

If possible, test 100/105CF. I'm just curious about low-track CF combos.

JBladerMS is on a ball with the Final Drive idea, actually.

Okay, two cents outlined.
I'd personally like to see some Balance combo testing with XGrin in both modes...

Maybe Metal Stone Face Ifraid Ifraid XGrin for both Defense and Attack?
Uh sorry to say this but can you guys tell me which stadium to test?kinda confusing cuz there's 2 lolz