Ifraid Discussion

(Apr. 04, 2012  1:11 AM)Brood Wrote: Uh sorry to say this but can you guys tell me which stadium to test?kinda confusing cuz there's 2 lolz

My apologies. Test in the Zero-G stadium. Smile
This thread will be up a Looooong time.....becuase there will be more and more beyblades to try syncrom with....
AND the fact that we already have SO MANY PARTS.XD
But thanks alot for the testing.
And i bet FConfused will be AWESOME in this stadium.Grin
Try this combo in the Zero G stadium..... MFH Duo Aquario FConfused. Could you test it agianst various defence and stamina beyblades?
(Apr. 04, 2012  2:35 AM)KaotiK Wrote: This thread will be up a Looooong time.....becuase there will be more and more beyblades to try syncrom with....
AND the fact that we already have SO MANY PARTS.XD
But thanks alot for the testing.
And i bet FConfused will be AWESOME in this stadium.Grin
Try this combo in the Zero G stadium..... MFH Duo Aquario FConfused. Could you test it agianst various defence and stamina beyblades?
Well this is a thread for Ifraid, not the stadium itself, so if you want a combo tested that doesn't even involve Ifraid, I'd suggest you PM him, or he could just make another thread for the stadium. The second option sounds a lot better to me..
Yes, i realize.Sorry.
So, Brood, Do you think the 4 KOS you got with Ifreid Ifreid S130 rf were flukes??Becuase i really wanted to see some potential from this bey....
I made up my mind. Ill be making a thread titled:"Zero-G discussion" since nearly everything is unknown and It mostly has nothing to do with the metal wheels were discussing.Ill move all the zero-g content here to that thread.
You mean the same thread that you tried to make before that got closed quickly?
I don't think that's a bright idea.
Different Threads for Different Parts and Stadiums is really the only logical way.
One Thread for all of Zero-G would be so unorganized and insane.
(Apr. 04, 2012  5:41 AM)Ozerec Wrote: You mean the same thread that you tried to make before that got closed quickly?
I don't think that's a bright idea.
Different Threads for Different Parts and Stadiums is really the only logical way.
One Thread for all of Zero-G would be so unorganized and insane.

Well Im gonna need somewhere to take requests of zero-G stadium then here.This is a thread to discuss the Ifraid Chrome wheel.Not a place to try out combos that may or may not work.
Like I said, you'll need to start a new thread for the Zero-G Stadium.
And actually, a discussion thread is indeed where you try out combos that may or may not work. A discussion thread is a testing thread, check every other discussion threads..
Ah my awful grammar mistake.I meant by combos that may or may not work in zero-g stadiums which is completely ignoring the main concept of this discussion.
Oh, well that makes more sense now. Still though, my first sentence stands true. You'll need to make a new thread for it.
that bench mark test is like mine lol
(Apr. 04, 2012  5:51 AM)Ozerec Wrote: Like I said, you'll need to start a new thread for the Zero-G Stadium.
And actually, a discussion thread is indeed where you try out combos that may or may not work. A discussion thread is a testing thread, check every other discussion threads..

There is already a well trafficked thread for the Zero-G stadium here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-3-4-...Discussion
I think this has overall pretty descent results.It can actually KO a duo BD145RDF,wich vari could never do.....
@kaotik Or I have a better idea! Lets all use flash instead of ifraid, because we know it can consistently ko it and that is is a much better much safer option!

And btw its nothing spectacular. I don't like the fact of having to buy 2 either.

I'm waiting for more to come out. With the weight on these things when you do buy 2 tho, i'm "ifraid" of what a guardian reviser can do in synchrom mode.....it looks very smooth.

Ok.Tired I know Flash is better than Ifraid by a long shot, Its just its not Absolutely teribble.Im just trying to look at the bright side of things.
But you also have to buy 2 of flash, becuase of how fast it wears....But still, you are right, flash is better.
BB-10 Saramanda and Ifraid Synchrom Attack testing:

MSF Ifraid Saramanda R145R2F vs MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS
MSF Ifraid Saramanda R145R2F: 5(KO)
MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS: 15(1 KO, 14 OS)

MSF Saramanda Ifraid R145R2F vs MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS
MSF Saramanda Ifraid R145R2F: 2(KO)
MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS: 18(2 KO, 16 OS)

Benchmark Testing:
Basically, bollocks to both of these. R145 is the only valid "attack" track I have, so I'm not really open for requests, but here's this, at least.

Zero-G Attack-type Stadium Testing:

MSF Ifraid Saramanda R145R2F vs MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS
MSF Ifraid Saramanda R145R2F: 13(7 KO, 6 OS)
MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS: 7(3 KO, 4 OS)

More notes about the Zero-G Attack Stadium Testing: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-3-4-...#pid942729
Darn it.Those are some dissapointing tests.Unhappy Neither Ifraid OR saramanda are that great at all.....
What did you expect? They're not designed to work in the BB-10 attack stadium so it's not likely they were gonna work well.
Yeah, i guess your right.Its just a little dissapointing.Oh well, we dtill have many more Zero-G beyblades to come.
Thanks for those tests Hazel. Ifraid seems to do fine sometimes in the Zero G Attack Stadium.
Ifraid Saramanda got nearly as many OSs as KOs...interesting.

Hazel, do you remember about how many of those KOs were smash KOs?
Thanks for the tests Hazel. I had high hope for Ifraid. Maybe we can test it on SW145 in a Zero G Stadium? Just a thought.
(Apr. 22, 2012  10:42 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: Ifraid Saramanda got nearly as many OSs as KOs...interesting.

Hazel, do you remember about how many of those KOs were smash KOs?

My notes on the KOs from the Zero-G testing are linked to in my post and described in pretty fair detail.

(Apr. 22, 2012  11:15 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Thanks for the tests Hazel. I had high hope for Ifraid. Maybe we can test it on SW145 in a Zero G Stadium? Just a thought.

From the bit of tinkering I did with SW145, it was largely unimpressive - it didn't really routinely make meaningful contact with the Stadium, which is why I went with R145 for the tests.

(Apr. 22, 2012  11:15 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Thanks for the tests Hazel. I had high hope for Ifraid. Maybe we can test it on SW145 in a Zero G Stadium? Just a thought.

From the bit of tinkering I did with SW145, it was largely unimpressive - it didn't really routinely make meaningful contact with the Stadium, which is why I went with R145 for the tests.
[/quote]

Has any testing been done with H145? I didnt see any. Just another thought.
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:19 AM)Ultra Wrote: What did you expect? They're not designed to work in the BB-10 attack stadium so it's not likely they were gonna work well.
These Zero-G beys are also at the very beginning of the series. We can't exactly expect them to work like Duo or Flash combos from MFB. Ifraid is later going to be the Storm of Zero-G.