If you could describe yourself as a bey...

Poll: Is the bey you chose your fav?

Yes
64.33%
No
35.67%
Total: 100% 157 vote(s)
Vulcan Gemios F:D

Vulcan because i'm usually thought out as good at something, but is actually much better at something else. (I'm carp at swimming but do surprisingly well at everything else not related to swimming, heh) Gemios because i'm skinny and I am a Gemini. I'm also quite lightweight.

F:D because I use all my stamina up first, and then use a last, short burst of energy, usually failing.
Someone describe me, hah.

Remember, but do not limit your description to those, that I have already written that I wanted recognition for the cancer constellation, and that I might want to be a killer, or even a genocide ... Preferably forget about that though hah.

This is a weird topic, seriously.
I am definatly Burn Bull 100 SD as I have lots of stamina beacause I train for cross country.
@ kai v killer cancer BD145CS
killer because you kill all the SPAM with warnings and stuff
cancer because you spread around threads and infect people with warnings
bd145 cause nothing can brake through your defenses of smartness
cs because when we think you don't no something you will find it out

i am probably
Vulcan capricorne 85R2F
cause i have a strong punch and i am very quick but i get tired easily
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is a weird topic, seriously.
I kinda like it. Gives you impressions on people. NOT IN A BAD WAY!!! Now it feels like I actually know these people. And the beys they want to be!
I'd be Basalt Aries 85 FGrin

For these reasons : I have max stamina (i can run for over 3km in like around 10-15 mins, im 12 so ye)

Im an aries, birthdate on april 5th

85, since im short, lol Tongue_out

FGrin cuz in races, i jog normally, but at the end, i sprint, changing my mode on running, see what i did there Tongue_out
I'm like my storm capricorn. I focus on my speed more and I'm insanely crazy when I choose to be and capricorn is the same when I change it's spin track.
You can only use 85 or F:D, not both together...
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Someone describe me, hah.

Remember, but do not limit your description to those, that I have already written that I wanted recognition for the cancer constellation, and that I might want to be a killer, or even a genocide ... Preferably forget about that though hah.

Killer Cancer 230CS

Starting from the bottom up: CS because you're general attitude is very fare; you can switch from being stern to sympathetic quite freely when it's appropriate (unlike something like F: S which switches when you don't want it to). I'd say 230 because you have an extremely high post count, you're high in authority, and most of your information and comments are untouchable. Cancer is very well-rounded, like your personality and killer because, well, you can.
I would be Burn Leone 85CS.

Starting from top to bottom (No pun intended):

Leone: I get fierce when I need to.

Burn: If you leave me alone, I will leave you alone. But if you pick a fight with me, I'll wear you out.

85: I'm short... Tired

CS: I can wait a while, but when my patience runs out, I go crazy.
I'd be MF Ray Pegasis 90R2F.

MF - My face isn't too smooth....

Ray - I have a quick pace, and can show up anywhere on time. (Ray = Lightning thunder)

Pegasis - I can run amazingly fast.

90 - I have decent height

RF - Adding to the fact that I'm very fast and like the color red and blue!
If I were a bey I would be either Lightning(because I'm strong) L-Drago 145(because I am tall and skinny)XF(because I am very fast and have good stamina). Or Basalt (because If someone pushed me when I push them back they go flying) Pegasis (because I am strong) 145 (because I am tall and skinny) and XF (because I am very fast and I jace good stamina. So If I were a bey those are the beys I would be.
I would be Rock Leone.
A party animal at times, but still keeps his cool.

(Rock Leone sometimes attacks a little, while still being a defense type.)
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Someone describe me, hah.

LLD 90 (clear from Screw Capricorn) LRF
Lightning: you are lightning quick when it comes to replying to questions, even though you have better things to do.
L-Drago: You are vicious, like a dragon. You are unique, what more is there to say?
90: You look short, and clear is the coolest 90.
LRF: You are fast and vicious. And you wear down quickly, or more of warm up. I've got to know you better then a lot of the other members have. At first I thought you were mean, and now you are nice.

I don't know how to describe myself. I have multiple personalities.
me: rock leone just because ive never lost once with leo and im a leo.Smile
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:15 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I think I can be perfectly described with MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. I'm not kidding.

1. I'm on the heavy side. (MF-H and BD145).
2. I'm good at Defense in soccer. (Basalt)
3. In sports, I almost never run unless I need to. (CS)
4. I don't run really fast, and I run out of Stamina rather quickly. (defeated by Stamina types and XF combos)
5. My feet are sore if I stand for too long. (Basalt ruins CS)
6. If I get hit with a Lightning Tank or a Maximum Meteor, I die.
7. I like dogs and Greek mythology. (Kerbecs)

you and me must be twins, except for i guess i would use hell instead of basalt (i play offence if there is no good striker on my team, all other times i play as a great goalie=hell is better for attack then basalt(?))
Hilariously enough, I think I could find a few characteristics shared between myself and Maximum Meteor;
1. Not to brag, but I am a very good 'shooter' in basketball. Skill tends to be required. (XF)
2. You'd be surprised, but XF has only decent/standard stamina, as do I. (Which I must fix about myself.)
3. I tend to get along with >95% of people, not too many disagreements, much like Meteo's left spinning, somewhat passive nature. Then again, I could be quite socially ruthless. (Meteo vs. Earth, lmao.)
4. If we're going on about weight, Maximum and I, are around the same. (Comparatively; Beyblade to beyblade, person to person.)
5. As for height, last time I checked, I'm 5'10. Taller than a few people my age, though not the tallest. (CH145.)

God, what am I doing?
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:14 AM)Dan Wrote: Hilariously enough, I think I could find a few characteristics shared between myself and Maximum Meteor;
1. Not to brag, but I am a very good 'shooter' in basketball. Skill tends to be required. (XF)
2. You'd be surprised, but XF has only decent/standard stamina, as do I. (Which I must fix about myself.)
3. I tend to get along with >95% of people, not too many disagreements, much like Meteo's left spinning, somewhat passive nature. Then again, I could be quite socially ruthless. (Meteo vs. Earth, lmao.)
4. If we're going on about weight, Maximum and I, are around the same. (Comparatively; Beyblade to beyblade, person to person.)
5. As for height, last time I checked, I'm 5'10. Taller than a few people my age, though not the tallest. (CH145.)

God, what am I doing?

5'10 and I'm 14 Smug
Shorty lmao
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:14 AM)Dan Wrote: Hilariously enough, I think I could find a few characteristics shared between myself and Maximum Meteor;

God, what am I doing?
Heh, I never see you around these threads...

Anyways, I think you described yourself pretty well.

5'10 is a good height, and Nano, you're 5'10 @ 14? Pretty nice!
I would describe myself as Big Bang Gemios TH170R2F:

Big Bang (Good attack power)- [I think] am stronger[/powerful] than my siblings, cousins, [and/or] friends.
Gemios - Am a Gemini.
TH170 (Height changing gimmick)- Am almost taller than my mom, cousins, siblings (obviously), and [almost] my friends.
R2F - I can run fast, but I drain stamina quickly.
i'm probably be MF-H Libra 85R2F. I have awesome defense. Im short and I have very low stamina. Im probably grand ketos for uncustomised because i have defense and low stamina
I am heavy, I am slow and I cant be generally agitated..but once I am angry..I can do whatever I want...so heavy and slow will be Basalt and Aquario and for the anger..I think FGrin will suit
So I will be Basalt Aquario FGrin
i am basalt aquario bd145 RF
im really heavy (fat) (basalt)
im really wide (bd 145)
my fav colour is blue (aquario)
and i can run fast but HAVE NO STAMINA (RF)
lol im kinda dissing my self here
MF-H bassalt libra FConfused
Im big. (bassalt)
Im a libra
After a good run i suck FConfused
I can switch mode in a sudden, FConfused
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:06 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: I would describe myself as Big Bang Gemios TH170R2F:

Big Bang (Good attack power)- [I think] am stronger[/powerful] than my siblings, cousins, [and/or] friends.
Gemios - Am a Gemini.
TH170 (Height changing gimmick)- Am almost taller than my mom, cousins, siblings (obviously), and [almost] my friends.
R2F - I can run fast, but I drain stamina quickly.

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR HEIGHT?!!! THREE TIMES?!!!
WOW.

Well anyway, other than that. I think you might have described yourself pretty well.