If u could be only 1 beyblade character who would you be

Change! I want to be Suoh. Aaaaand I would remake Salamander into Crimson Salamander. So people can actually say the real name and tell their parents they want to get it without lying about the name by calling it the Hasbro version. Also he's really cool as a character. His design is cool too.
If we’re doing ANY Beyblade character, then the Referee person. If we’re doing any BLADER, then either Phi before he got Dead Phoenix or Free in Chozetsu/Turbo.
(Apr. 22, 2019  5:47 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Change! I want to be Suoh. Aaaaand I would remake Salamander into Crimson Salamander. So people can actually say the real name and tell their parents they want to get it without lying about the name by calling it the Hasbro version. Also he's really cool as a character. His design is cool too.

I don't have to call Hell Salamander, Heat Salamander, my parent don't really see hell as a curse word as it is a place in fiction stories.
(Apr. 22, 2019  5:47 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Change! I want to be Suoh. Aaaaand I would remake Salamander into Crimson Salamander. So people can actually say the real name and tell their parents they want to get it without lying about the name by calling it the Hasbro version. Also he's really cool as a character. His design is cool too.
I'd keep the name, but I'm keeping Crimson Lotus Blaze as the attack name, its one of the few special attack name changes I feel fits more.
I would be Hiroshi. At the beginning of the series, the very first episode, you hear people whispering. A girl says, “I bet you could beat him, Hiroshi.” It has been said that, “The commoners, in truth, live the best lives” - K.M. Hiroshi seems like a pretty good blader, among the mediocrity, so it would probably feel great to step into his shoes. Although Hiroshi is undoubtedly not my favourite character, he would have the most practical life.
Aiga he can do all kinds of flips and he’s pretty op
I want to be Tyson. He’s a pretty good blader and isn’t that mean and he cares about his friends
I wanna be Jin. Not because hes my favorite. but because of how easy it would be to be him.

Beybattle once against Shu. Lose. Fall into coma.
I would be Brooklyn, love his fashion style and how he acts super laid back when he battles.  Battles in tournaments can get pretty stressful so being able to control that stress as well as Brooklyn would be pretty helpful and on top of that look cool while in battle.   Andrew
easy Ray from the bladebreakers .. he is an awesome blader, has an awesome partner and is a great cook
I would be aiga because he is like me:wanting to be the best in the world,but I'm not as hotheaded as him though
Definitely Suoh. I'm a little weird cuz I get these mood swings that are basically the same as his. I don't even know why I get them tho, andit also happens randomly unlike Suoh. I also used to basically have the same hair, but my parents kept yelling at me because of my longish hair. As you do.

Also pretty insensitive and jerky at times. I'm a work in progress boiiis. I need prayers...??
I would definitely be Shu he is my favorite character
Being Xhan Bogard would be so.. nice? I need his confidence and bravery (and his country cheer squad from the manga) it'd probably be tiring being a prince though. But with how his character is, you can't help but be charmed by his enthusiasm.
Other than that, any of the Aoi family members would do, they're super nice.
I definitely want to be either Nika or Tokonatsu-- I like the idea of cheering on for Valt and his friends and also helping a lot with the Beyclub as well... Or Ichika-- she has a fun brother.
(Jun. 15, 2019  12:36 AM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: ZAc tHE SUnsHiNE!

That's my boi. Waifu ? ten out of five on the waifu score. Jk lol
Dibs on Fubuki. If no then SHU! He is my absolute favourite
Phi, i love to win
I really don't want to say Hyde because he has a brother that I have no nice things to say about it.

But... He's so cool I wish I was more hyper and extroverted like him. I'm always so sleepy, and I sleep a lot. Probably because of personal stuff lol.
I'd be Souh Genji with inferno salamander version