If u could be only 1 beyblade character who would you be

(Apr. 03, 2019  5:50 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:47 PM)Fusion core Wrote: So ....... this thread is still surviving .

Please don't make useless post like these

Also, I find it funny that people forget about the season 1, V-force and G-rev and MFB (Which I didn't think was that good) but I kinda get why because burst is the main series right now

I actually included the previous series (they never specified whether it’s the one-one, so I did one per series) lol
Tsubasa, I need that balance of genius, strength, determination, and wisdom.

(Apr. 03, 2019  9:19 PM)Redwing11 Wrote: I would be shu corani
Kurenai?

(Apr. 01, 2019  5:08 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  11:28 AM)Angry Face Wrote: @[Real_RightBurst] You should update your topic's OP to require that responders elaborate on their choices. Otherwise, this topic will be closed for SPAM.
I think you are following the rules a little too strictly
And that’s the only thing I see you doing 
You hardly ever do anything other than attaching moderator notice,closing threads or making posts like these to warn

I haven't had any problems so far.

(Apr. 02, 2019  4:37 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: This is probably a dumb thing to do, but lets change things up:

Say, besides wanting to be a character because theyre relatable or “cool,” what are you going to do? How would you react to darn kids getting possessed; going into the Snake Pit; get hurt by Lui? Come on, its all fun and games until you realize how these characters feel in situations
Therapy.
(Apr. 03, 2019  10:01 PM)Eos1106 Wrote: I would be Ken
Feels, lowkey watching him grow was one of the best things about season 1.
I would be Kyle because I would be able to scare other bladers away by simply smiling my indescribably incomprehensibly horrendously creepy goblin smile. Other than that, being him would satisfy my insatiable thirst for losing most of my battles.
(Apr. 04, 2019  4:14 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I would be Kyle because I would be able to scare other bladers away by simply smiling my indescribably incomprehensibly horrendously creepy goblin smile. Other than that, being him would satisfy my insatiable thirst for losing most of my battles.

You just made me wanna be Kyle now lol
I would be SHU because he my favorite character
(Apr. 04, 2019  4:14 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I would be Kyle because I would be able to scare other bladers away by simply smiling my indescribably incomprehensibly horrendously creepy goblin smile. Other than that, being him would satisfy my insatiable thirst for losing most of my battles.
Not to mention the dude can wall bounce....or jump.
My profile pic should pretty much tell you who I'd want to be.

I honestly wouldn't mind going around wearing a mask with a creepy laugh, and I've always dug his personality of being really confident about himself despite the fact that he kinda sucks, pretty much describes me IRL, but not quite as confident. Honestly, it makes losing kinda funny because most of Kyles losses are kinda hilarious.

And mannnnn do I love saying his catchphrase.
I would want to be Takao, he is cool
Sorry my mom got a hold of my account my favorite character is free in turbo / cho Z cause I love Geist fafnir
Was she afraid that you were on a dangerous site? I kinda feel that.
(Apr. 04, 2019  6:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: My profile pic should pretty much tell you who I'd want to be.

I honestly wouldn't mind going around wearing a mask with a creepy laugh, and I've always dug his personality of being really confident about himself despite the fact that he kinda sucks, pretty much describes me IRL, but not quite as confident. Honestly, it makes losing kinda funny because most of Kyles losses are kinda hilarious.

G E N U   G E D E S https://youtu.be/LRijfCVOHzg  XD Sorry for the annoying message there, what an interesting option tho! Kyle has been one of those characters to me that is hiding something big behind his back. Really when you see, yeah that thing was wrong he is just a disappointment when it comes to win percentage. I only liked his battle against Free because 1. He took that mask off which meant no significance. 2. He AT LEAST tried instead chuckling in his loss 3. His face in the end lmao.
Here it comes...

No surprise, but I'd like to be Kurtz.
(Apr. 05, 2019  5:55 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  6:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: My profile pic should pretty much tell you who I'd want to be.

G E N U   G E D E S https://youtu.be/LRijfCVOHzg  XD Sorry for the annoying message there, what an interesting option tho! Kyle has been one of those characters to me that is hiding something big behind his back. Really when you see, yeah that thing was wrong he is just a disappointment when it comes to win percentage. I only liked his battle against Free because 1. He took that mask off which meant no significance. 2. He AT LEAST tried instead chuckling in his loss 3. His face in the end lmao.
Agreed, I'd love to see his performance against Suoh, Fubuki, and Phi in one on one battles with him taking them seriously. I could watch rewatch the episode 31 for Free vs Kyle over and over again.
I think I’d want to be Rantaro. I mean, he gets to hang out and watch Valt and the other main characters grow without having too much of the spotlight, he provides a lot of comic relief (or, tries to...), he has some development but still ends up at a 50-50 ish record, he has good intentions, travels a lot in s2, and is pretty much a mom friend. What’s not to love?
(Apr. 20, 2019  3:52 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  5:55 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: G E N U   G E D E S https://youtu.be/LRijfCVOHzg  XD Sorry for the annoying message there, what an interesting option tho! Kyle has been one of those characters to me that is hiding something big behind his back. Really when you see, yeah that thing was wrong he is just a disappointment when it comes to win percentage. I only liked his battle against Free because 1. He took that mask off which meant no significance. 2. He AT LEAST tried instead chuckling in his loss 3. His face in the end lmao.
Agreed, I'd love to see his performance against Suoh, Fubuki, and Phi in one on one battles with him taking them seriously. I could watch rewatch the episode 31 for Free vs Kyle over and over again.

Kyle battled against all 3 of those. He battled Fubuki in the Cruise. Suoh & Ranjiro against him and Xhan. And went against Phi twice. BUT he never tried that's the thing. He held back. Which is a dissapointment.
(Apr. 20, 2019  11:05 AM)Yohangle666 Wrote: Here it comes...

No surprise, but I'd like to be Kurtz.

I knew you were going to say that, haha (and as a side note: I didnt know you had an account here!)
I would want to be Phi so I can get his mess of a life together and learn unimaginable things
Doji obviously. He is practically immortal.
(Apr. 21, 2019  12:28 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Doji obviously. He is practically immortal.

Thats a good choice. You wont get killed or die no matter how much you have went through. Lol