[IN PROGRESS] NEW Beyblade Guide's to Avoid Fakes

Hey guys, I've realized over the years fakes have gotten more and more better. I've decided to compile a new guide for fakes as the past ones wont suffice. They were great and have good facts but as I stated earlier fakes are getting better. I would like to make a few Beyblade fake guides. one for online, one to see if yours purchased earlier is fake and one to see if its fake by looking at the box. I need help compiling more ways to find fake's although I'm pretty sure I have most of them down. So it would be a great help if you can reply with more tips. Thanks!

EDIT: Link to in progress guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eLLM...sp=sharing
1st Tip, always make you check the reviews first before buying, Then you’ll know that the item is fake.
2nd Tip, Always check the price. If it's too good to be true it most likely is.

3rd Tip, Make sure you check the seller and his overall reviews. Check his other products and see if they're real or not. Most likely the seller should be consistent selling fakes or real.
Thanks!! Ill keep those in
A lot of fake ones have launchers included that aren't included in the real one.
Don't buy beyblade from people who don't live in Japan.
Especially There're lot of fakes in Chaina, Korea, Taiwan and HK.
Thanks for all the tips!!!
Fake Burst Beyblades
-> Don't use tri-wing screws
-> They don't use headless screws
-> Boxes usually don't match the actual product
-> Boxes have loose content and don't have a takara tomy logo on it
(Jul. 11, 2019  10:49 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Fake Burst Beyblades
-> Don't use tri-wing screws
-> They don't use headless screws
-> Boxes usually don't match the actual product
-> Boxes have loose content and don't have a takara tomy logo on it

Thanks! Never thought of the loose content or headless screw part.
(Jul. 11, 2019  9:17 PM)marutti Wrote: Don't buy beyblade from people who don't live in Japan.

exception is pvccard.expert (hk) and koreantoyshop (k)
Thanks for all your help. I'm starting my draft for the guide right now!
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:42 PM)YishYash Wrote: Hey guys, I've realized over the years fakes have gotten more and more better. I've decided to compile a new guide for fakes as the past ones wont suffice. They were great and have good facts but as I stated earlier fakes are getting better. I would like to make a few Beyblade fake guides. one for online, one to see if yours purchased earlier is fake and one to see if its fake by looking at the box. I need help compiling more ways to find fake's although I'm pretty sure I have most of them down. So it would be a great help if you can reply with more tips. Thanks!
There’s already a guide. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-theflig...-searching. Please use that thread.
(Jul. 12, 2019  12:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  8:42 PM)YishYash Wrote: Hey guys, I've realized over the years fakes have gotten more and more better. I've decided to compile a new guide for fakes as the past ones wont suffice. They were great and have good facts but as I stated earlier fakes are getting better. I would like to make a few Beyblade fake guides. one for online, one to see if yours purchased earlier is fake and one to see if its fake by looking at the box. I need help compiling more ways to find fake's although I'm pretty sure I have most of them down. So it would be a great help if you can reply with more tips. Thanks!
There’s already a guide. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-theflig...-searching. Please use that thread.

But that thread is old and a mess.
(Jul. 12, 2019  12:39 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  9:17 PM)marutti Wrote: Don't buy beyblade from people who don't live in Japan.

exception is pvccard.expert (hk) and koreantoyshop (k)

I know TT sell beys korea and HK officially But they have fakes more than officiall. And it's very risky
(Jul. 12, 2019  12:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

I agree with Boogie, It is a mess. Also as I said "I've decided to compile a new guide for fakes as the past ones wont suffice.". 
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:16 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  12:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: There’s already a guide. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-theflig...-searching. Please use that thread.

I agree with Boogie, It is a mess. Also as I said "I've decided to compile a new guide for fakes as the past ones wont suffice.". 
Just read the most recent pages.
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:05 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  12:39 AM)leosama Wrote: exception is pvccard.expert (hk) and koreantoyshop (k)

I know TT sell beys korea and HK officially But they have fakes more than officiall. And it's very risky

yeah, those are pretty much the only sellers I trust from there lmao
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:17 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  1:16 AM)YishYash Wrote: I agree with Boogie, It is a mess. Also as I said "I've decided to compile a new guide for fakes as the past ones wont suffice.". 
Just read the most recent pages.

Most of them talk about asking if theirs is real and other things.
I updated the post. Check it out!
i already know my choz achilles i was gonna get is fake. i got a fake before now i want real
There are some recolors of some beys that you can only get by buying fakes.
3.style, 88powerpig88, tomicahongkong, beyond_theworld are legit sellers on ebay. ever-wish.com is a good website to buy takara tomy beyblades too.
Here are vital tips to Avoid Fakes
-If the bey is very cheap, don't buy it. If you buy it, you will be supporting fakes
-If the listing has the terms "gyro", "gift", "kids", "toy", "rapidity", "metal fusion", "4D", "hot", or does not say that the product is TT, it is fake
-If the bey has the wrong parts that come with it, it is fake
- If there is no box or TT logo on the box, it is fake
And here is the most important one I saved for last
-If the bey has a rubber part, if you can see it, there is no rubber but smooth plastic. That means it is fake. This applies with Drain and Giest Fafnir along with the Wizard base, Cho-Z Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem and the Lord base, and any Driver with rubber on it.
(Dec. 26, 2019  10:49 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Here are vital tips to Avoid Fakes
-If the bey is very cheap, don't buy it. If you buy it, you will be supporting fakes
-If the listing has the terms "gyro", "gift", "kids", "toy", "rapidity", "metal fusion", "4D", "hot", or does not say that the product is TT, it is fake
-If the bey has the wrong parts that come with it, it is fake
- If there is no box or TT logo on the box, it is fake
And here is the most important one I saved for last
-If the bey has a rubber part, if you can see it, there is no rubber but smooth plastic. That means it is fake. This applies with Drain and Giest Fafnir along with the Wizard base, Cho-Z Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem and the Lord base, and any Driver with rubber on it.

1. Just because someone buys a fake bey that's very cheap does not mean they're supporting fakes. They may not even know it's a fake
2. Just because the product says Metal Fusion or 4D doesn't mean it's fake. MFB had Metal Fusion and something called the 4D system
Everything else is pretty accurate