IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY

There is a 40% chance of rain on saturday AUG 2. Since the tournament will be outdoors. We do not want to take any chances. The Tournament will be rescheduled to the next day SUNDAY AUGUST 3. I have pmd everyone that said they will be attending. It is important that you all please get back to me. Thanks.

[Image: Boroughs.jpg]

Date-SUNDAY August 3, 2008
Venue-Bicentennial Park- 176 Hardenburg Ln,East Brunswick,NJ 08816
Fee-$5
Prize- 1st and 2nd Place will be awarded prize money collected.(1st place obviously gets a bigger percentage)

The Battle of the Borughs will be the first official IBA event. This will be a meet of NJ and NY bladers. Participants will have the change to battle it out and gain BP. Become the top ranking bladers of the Beywiki/IBA community. Each match will be recorded so your blading skills can be showcased to the Beywiki communtiy.

There will be 2 tournaments a plastic and HMS. Bladers will gain BP from each tournament.

Rules
1.Each match will be refed by Flashfox and I ( When I battle Flashfox refs and vice versa)
2.No illegal customs
3.No blade switching

The tournament will be decided by a round robin. THese matches will take place in various stadiums. Bladers will be seeded into brackets according to their rankings in the round robin. The actual tournament matches will be fought in the TB stadium with a double elimination style.

Bladers who are def going please pm me and how many people you are going to bring. PM me or flashfox with any questions.

Attending
1.ME
2.Flashfox
3.Maz
4.BLuze
5.Bluze friend 1
6.BLuze friend 2
7.CYe Kinomiya
8.Ryuki
9.Dj Spida
10.Jairo
11.Xeno
12.Rockblade2012
13.Rockblade2012 bro
14.FF friend
Stickying.

I do not think you can get it back, sadly. Unhappy
bugturtles Wrote:Stickying.

I do not think you can get it back, sadly. Unhappy

Aw damn. Good thing I wrote down everything. Ill type it back up in a bit. Thanks for stickying this.
Pinoy Blader Wrote:I accidentaly deleted the topic the tournament is still on!. Go on the Beywiki Page for the details. I will retype the first post later tonight. Or is there a way to get it back? I feel like a dumbass Pinching_eyes

Wait...

How do you delete an entire topic by accident!? O.o
Grey Wrote:
Pinoy Blader Wrote:I accidentaly deleted the topic the tournament is still on!. Go on the Beywiki Page for the details. I will retype the first post later tonight. Or is there a way to get it back? I feel like a dumbass Pinching_eyes

Wait...

How do you delete an entire topic by accident!? O.o

I meant to hit edit but I hit delete x_x on my first post
=[
Its all good just make sure to hurry up and write up the opening topic. Maybe you should link to the rules and whatnot too.
It asked you if you were sure you wanted to delete first ... wow.
Bey Brad Wrote:It asked you if you were sure you wanted to delete first ... wow.

My computer was lagging and I double clicked by accident =(. Ill type it up in a few min
We gota update the list. Some new member said they where going and bringing people so we should try to figure out who. I dont remember the username.
Maz Wrote:We gota update the list. Some new member said they where going and bringing people so we should try to figure out who. I dont remember the username.

I got all the names written down thank god. How many you bringing? And can you pm me how the double elimination will work? Like draw out thet bracket for me ? thanks
Im going alone. Ill pm you with the info now.
hey its rockblade2012, and yeah im comin. so count me in.
my little brother is prob coming he's 8 but he's a good blader. can he come cause i dont wanna hear him crying. lol
Yeah he can come, the more the merrier.

If he doesn't behave we reserve the right to make him behave.
Maybe we should put in the first post the average age of people there to make sure parents with young kids freak out when they see 17+ year olds
can you enter both tournaments(plastic & hms)
rockblade2012 Wrote:can you enter both tournaments(plastic & hms)

Yes.
rockblade2012 Wrote:im 13 & my freind thats coming is 15

Yeah thats cool im sure parents of people your age wont care but if like someone 10 or younger comes the parents might think its for kids and things can get annoying.

rockblade2012 Wrote:can you enter both tournaments(plastic & hms)

There will be two seperate tournaments. One for Plastic Beyblades only, and one for HMS Beyblades only. Both will earn you Bey Points.
ha yeah i could see how little kids running around launching beyblades could get annoying. lol
I mean parents can get upset thinking that everyone will be young and then find out that most of the players are older.

The weathers looking beter now by the way. Im realy excited for saterday its gonna be alot of fun!
i cant wait..i wonder how fast toywiz ships though bcuz im lookin to buy a DEMS bfore the tourney and im sure no one there will want to sell me one in good condition
if you dident order it by now your not gonna get it by sat.