IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Massive changes to the BeyPoint System

(Jul. 08, 2009  7:04 PM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: question do you live in Canada the whole clan thus see the connection if not then explain under all honor please oh though you have much experience no offense no one is a top blader just a student of the game a determined blader to be the best knowing out there stands a challenge in the streets practice ripping dump bells hmm laters
just some advice and calculate the movement in opponents shoulders and arm span launch phnx out..

Serious
Msn is a demon.
Please learn to use grammer marks o.O
(Jul. 11, 2009  1:01 AM)del_dark_wolf Wrote: WAT ARE u guys talking about...

Read the thread.
i dont rly see the changes to the ranking system as a "bad" thing, im just happy that this will help stop cheating, and make the rankning system more fun for everybody. im also curious about the new upgrade :p...
^
Patience, we'll see them pretty soon.
Good things come to those that wait.

And when you do the software changes, will the site be down at all?
will the changes disable beypointers because all mine dose is flash 777777
pm me if you know how to veiw points
(Jul. 14, 2009  12:57 AM)tfp1119 Wrote: will the changes disable beypointers because all mine dose is flash 777777
pm me if you know how to veiw points

This thread has nothing to do with Beypointers. "BeyPoints" are what is used to define your rank in the WBO ranking system.
its not your fault about the beypoints
(Jul. 14, 2009  5:59 PM)ozzy_pegasus10 Wrote: oh...

(Jul. 15, 2009  2:27 AM)Dranzer Master Wrote: its not your fault about the beypoints

(Jul. 17, 2009  9:56 PM)ozzy_pegasus10 Wrote: i know..

If you guys have nothing to contribute, please don't post in this fairly important topic.
just saw that, why are those people cheating!? this really suck.
i have a question: wont you let the members you trust to use the system without the passport???
Almost certainly not.
(Jul. 22, 2009  5:42 PM)pegasis Wrote: just saw that, why are those people cheating!? this really suck.
i have a question: wont you let the members you trust to use the system without the passport???

No :\
hey guys im new on this website. It would be great if anyone told me how to get to the tournament settings
and how to look for Bladers in my area
(Jul. 22, 2009  8:44 PM)BeyBladeKing Wrote: hey guys im new on this website. It would be great if anyone told me how to get to the tournament settings
and how to look for Bladers in my area

Welcome to the WBO! You should post an introduction for yourself.

That aside, this thread is not about either of the things you have asked. Upcoming tournaments are talked about in the Official Events and WBO General forums. To look for Bladers in your area, check out the Blader Map.
hi you a bout battle strikers ??????????????????????ok byz
Just thought I'd post a little bit of info on the Beypoint system since it's been a while.

Essentially for the past few weeks we've been playing around with it as we had free time. When we'd find something wrong we'd let the person programming it know and ask if he could sort that out.

Recently we just had him add features for the behind the scenes part of the system to help processing large quantities of matches a lot easier. The previous system was far more manually intensive and could get cumbersome.

There are a few more bugs we're getting sorted out but I want to let you guys know that it's still happening and we haven't forgotten our commitment to you guys. We're eager to get the system back up and running but we don't want to miss a major bug which would then create an even bigger setback.