IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Massive changes to the BeyPoint System

Hey Brad I understand and I respect you for trying to make the WBO a fun experience for everyone
Herkese merhaba. Bir turnuva yapmak istiyorsanız Bey Brad ın kafasında veya mal Deniz in kafasında yapabilirsiniz. Süper dönüyor vallahi onların kafalarında. Harika bir maç olur NBA stadyumu Los Angelas Lakers yener.Butun bb ciler gidin Draciel F alın. Aferin size. Good Bye Deniz and Bey Brad... English Version: Hi Beybladers My Favoruite Team is Boston Celtics I'm Going to Nba matchs and I play beyblade in NBA stadiums. My name is Jhon. I like it. I love you. My bb is Draciel F i love this bb. Good Bye Deniz and Bey Brad... I love you.. Muck ... I come too much hours... Hi Gary!
^ What?
(Jul. 07, 2009  4:45 PM)SuperBlade Wrote: Herkese merhaba. Bir turnuva yapmak istiyorsanız Bey Brad ın kafasında veya mal Deniz in kafasında yapabilirsiniz. Süper dönüyor vallahi onların kafalarında. Harika bir maç olur NBA stadyumu Los Angelas Lakers yener.Butun bb ciler gidin Draciel F alın. Aferin size. Good Bye Deniz and Bey Brad... English Version: Hi Beybladers My Favoruite Team is Boston Celtics I'm Going to Nba matchs and I play beyblade in NBA stadiums. My name is Jhon. I like it. I love you. My bb is Draciel F i love this bb. Good Bye Deniz and Bey Brad... I love you.. Muck ... I come too much hours... Hi Gary!

Wut!?

This is definitely not in the right place. Please read the community rules before posting.
one question like when new people join wont they be at a disadvantage with the points?or will they get a certian amount of free battles to have a fair chance?
(Jul. 08, 2009  1:20 AM)heero yuy Wrote: one question like when new people join wont they be at a disadvantage with the points?or will they get a certian amount of free battles to have a fair chance?

Every user works under the same limits. You have to work your way up.
yeah but just saying like there could be people who have been members for way long and have had way more battles for points and if they keep having there same amount of battles wouldnt the lower people stay down cause they wouldnt have had as much battles?do you get what i mean lOL?
so negate all the hard work people have put it is what you're suggesting?

Plus last I checked the points were being reset. So, it will give everyone a fair chance.
(Jul. 08, 2009  1:40 AM)heero yuy Wrote: yeah but just saying like there could be people who have been members for way long and have had way more battles for points and if they keep having there same amount of battles wouldnt the lower people stay down cause they wouldnt have had as much battles?do you get what i mean lOL?

People who battle more and win more will go higher.

How is this a problem?
Brad, is it still viable for members to buy passports at events at $10 USD or do we have to do it online?
(Jul. 08, 2009  3:21 AM)Xeno Wrote: Brad, is it still viable for members to buy passports at events at $10 USD or do we have to do it online?

You can still do it at events Smile
K, thanks Brad! Smile That just saved me a bunch of trouble.
i mean like when they come out in english countrys more people will probley join this,and theres a limit to how many battles you can have for points isnt there Chocked,also just curious what if hasbro does what tarakas doing when your points get you free stuff,will people just get 2 beypointers or something so they can get the prizes and for this ranking system?just curious i dont realy understand how this is gonna work out fairly or if im just reading it wrong Pinching_eyes
Um, the WBO's BeyPoints are online. They have nothing to do with BeyPointers.

There is a limit, but tournaments don't count towards that limit. You have to attend tournaments to keep moving forward. Making it so that players who don't attend tournaments and don't play as often can do as well as players who play all the time would be the exact opposite of fair. If you work harder, you gain more rewards.
i get it now thats where i was confussed i thought it was with the beypointer sounds fair sorry was just confussed with how the system was working,so like if i got freinds to join this and get MFB blades we get points depending out our battles kinda thing?and just keep track of them?
also just woundering does the BB-21: Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type pack come with 3 full blades or just 3 wheels and one track and bottom? i know its off topic just wanna know thinking about getting it
(Jul. 08, 2009  5:33 AM)heero yuy Wrote: also just woundering does the BB-21: Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type pack come with 3 full blades or just 3 wheels and one track and bottom?

That question shouldn't be asked here, but it does come with 3 full beyblades.
yeah i know it was off topic i was just woundering and i was already typing so might aswell ask it then,thanks ^__^ fully keen on this it seems way more organised not like when the plastic generation was around.
You shouldn't make a post if you even admit in it that it is off-topic ...
yeah true but its would take agez trying to find a tred to find out what i wanted to know when i could just ask here where i already was.anyway how can i get one of those passport things when i dont have a credit card is it possible to do like a bank deposit on paypal or something?
It would not take ages ... perhaps you should read the PM you were sent when you signed up, as it links to this:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...wer-Part-2

As for Paypal, yes, you can do a bank deposit ... please see Paypal's website for details.

It says in your profile that you are 17 years old, so please take a bit of time to try and find answers for yourself.
yeah im 17 this is the 1st fourm ive used so im realy new to this kinda thing,
and the passport is used for entering competions and what not?
(Jul. 08, 2009  6:06 AM)heero yuy Wrote: yeah im 17 this is the 1st fourm ive used so im realy new to this kinda thing,
and the passport is used for entering competions and what not?

Did you read the opening post of this topic? It explains what the Passport is for, as does the Passport page.
yeah just finding it abit hard to understand what it means >__<
question do you live in Canada the whole clan thus see the connection if not then explain under all honor please oh though you have much experience no offense no one is a top blader just a student of the game a determined blader to be the best knowing out there stands a challenge in the streets practice ripping dump bells hmm laters
just some advice and calculate the movement in opponents shoulders and arm span launch phnx out..
(Jul. 08, 2009  7:04 PM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: question do you live in Canada the whole clan thus see the connection if not then explain under all honor please oh though you have much experience no offense no one is a top blader just a student of the game a determined blader to be the best knowing out there stands a challenge in the streets practice ripping dump bells hmm laters
just some advice and calculate the movement in opponents shoulders and arm span launch phnx out..

Wut!?