[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

DELETED READ THE POST BELOW ETHANS

NOTE, A LIVE MEETING WILL OCCUR, JOIN US. DETAILS IN FIRST POST AS WELL.
I don't know if I can go but I will try I don't think kamekazi will carpool
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:22 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: ATTEND THE MEETING ONLINE TOMORROW @

www.theknightsteam.chatango.com

I'll try
Ethan this meeting is for everyone
Its for EVERYONE, EE...
ethan ill try to carpool if i can go to the tourny but its up to ur parent bc wont they flip if they dnt kno me or anything haha and everyone stop arguing not everyone is good at spelling and gramer i suck and both of those things it doesnt change a thing about anyone
Will there be a certain time for this meeting.
Ok I'll read the top tiers and thanks for the criticism. I'll try to improve on those things. Life isn't easy. You need to be lead in the right direction. Will try to improve as much as I can.
(Sep. 04, 2011  6:15 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Will there be a certain time for this meeting.
PM Sent.

It's arguable so I need to know what fits your time.

It's not video its chat right
No. Its just a online live chat.
Truly because I find no use in revealing identities during chats.
Nice choice, I'm not comfortable in showing my face yet.
we all will meet each other at the tournament anyways so well see each other
Ya, but I don't feel comfortable with showing my face on vid chat. I want to meet you guys first.
Ok just making sure
I MIGHT go to the tourny so don't say we can ALL meet
Well I hope I can meet all of u there and finally face to face

Yes!!!
is it possible to be on two beyblade teams
yes it is.But i dont know if BBS will let you be on the knights as it is not allowed for some people. So mainly, it depends on the captain.
(Sep. 05, 2011  1:29 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I MIGHT go to the tourny so don't say we can ALL meet

Still not a knight......
Ethan please try to work on your little habit of imagigning to be on the knights. it is quite annoying.
I didn't say I was a knight.ee1997 said we could all meet not all knights could meet.
Everyone can come to the meeting IT IS @ 3-4 PM

IF TIME DELAYS I WILL PM YOU GUYS!
I'll try to be there