[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

who ethan or crow u didnt decide who made it
YES ITS ON!!! KAI-V GAVE ME THE OK TO CONTINUE WITH BEYSLAY IV (NOW MAXIMUM BATTLES 1.0 DUE TO REQUEST TO CHANGE NAME) SAME PLACE SAME TIME!! SCHAUMBERG SEPTEMBER 10TH 3:30!!!!!! CHECK OUT THE THREAD HERE http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Schaumbe...-IV--39896 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:41 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: who ethan or crow u didnt decide who made it

He is talking about crow who thought,he was a knight
well you act like your a knight all the time ethan.
Guys I don't have any takara tomy or sono kong. I got a good combo with my friends parts if he lets me use those. Should I send my combos with those.
Yes, do send those to ME and ME only.
Sent in the best combos i've used made by me. I hope these are good enough I really want to be a Knight. Still I hope to show BBS what i'm made of at Maximum Battles.
KNIGHTS MEETING IS NOW BEING HELD, PMS HAVE BEEN SENT!
Can I come? I know im not in yet but I wanna experince a Knight meeting.
Its currently happening. Knights only. And its not in person, online meeting.
Dude the meetings about u of corse u can't and iv been trying to be a knight longer than u and want it just as much
Yo from one captain to another, crow nor ethan deserve to be on a team yet and heres why
Ethans reasons:
A, He acts like hes already on the team and shows he has no patience and needs to mature a little more
B, The kids never even been to a tournament so how can you be apart of a team when you cant make it to events?

Crows Reasons:
A, your combos are whack, you need to do some research and watch some battle online to see which parts work and which dont. The fact that you even suggested poison shows your a bit nooby no offense.
B,The kid owned a team and just up and left them as soon as he saw something better, he has no loyalty so he might dip off on your team a day after you draft him.

Both of you bladers need work, Please take my advice seriously it will make you better I put that on my reputation as a blader.
(Sep. 04, 2011  12:35 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Dude the meetings about u of corse u can't and iv been trying to be a knight longer than u and want it just as much
You sure about that?

(Sep. 04, 2011  3:37 AM)ShortyVybe Wrote: Ethans reasons:
A, He acts like hes already on the team and shows he has no patience and needs to mature a little more
B, The kids never even been to a tournament so how can you be apart of a team when you cant make it to events?

Crows Reasons:
A, your combos are whack, you need to do some research and watch some battle online to see which parts work and which dont. The fact that you even suggested poison shows your a bit nooby no offense.
B,The kid owned a team and just up and left them as soon as he saw something better, he has no loyalty so he might dip off on your team a day after you draft him.

Both of you bladers need work, Please take my advice seriously it will make you better I put that on my reputation as a blader.
I agree on all of Ethan's parts, I also think he should put more efforts in his posts with ya know some Grammar and Spelling, I feel as if he just smacks them on. I NEED to see him at a tournament.

For Crow, I agree with the combinations. They all sucked, I seriously think BOTH of you should read the damned Tier List, it's there for a reason. B on Crow, eh, its not like it was anything real.

I agree with ShortyVybe, you guys need to improve on what he listed, Crow, I guess you could ignore point B. for you, though.

I Agree they should read their top tier list and Ethan should attend a tournament but crow those were terrible combos and u really need to look at the top teir list
Shut up shortyvibe this is not any of your buissness and fine I will agree my first problem is true I need to stop acting like im in but I do know grammer and stuff but I'm using a website through my PHONE so I'm not going to act like I'm in language arts,and I HAVE THE TEAR LIST MEMORIZED BY HEART!I really think blitz should be on it if u ask me but my combos r better than yours shortyvibe try stuff like mf-h basalt aquario 230 rs,mf-h basalt aquario bd145 cs,mf blitz unicorno II 100 r2f,earth bull ad145/df145 d/sd/wd and a whole lot more! I try to go to tournys but my parents keep saying no! It's not my fault
Sorry for freaking out but,thanks for the heads up dude.I will try to find a way to go to a tourny bbs r u hosting tournys in the school year I am updated and strong.My main flaw is the fact that I can't go to many tournys but when I can I'm coming for you shortyvybe.

Was that enough grammer and spelling for you.
No need to say shut up man, do you think you could make videos or anything?

I said sorry,and yes I can make videos
Oh, my apologies.

Anyways, I sent you a PM. I need to know what you can do before even considering you for a third time...
Keeping the Grammar and Spelling up?! Nice.
Do I need an attack stadium for the video?
Applicate isn't a word btw. "Apply" is what you're looking for there.
Ethan, your combos are no where near mine, if you think the blitz wheel is a consistant attack wheel you need to look at the research done for it. you arnt even ranked so how can you say you are better then me? this is why your just a wanna be knight, cuz you dont know when to keep your mouth shut. i hope you can go to a tournament soon cuz i want to see how your going to act when you cant get past your first block.
(Sep. 04, 2011  2:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Applicate isn't a word btw. "Apply" is what you're looking for there.
Thanks man, nice to see you around!

(Sep. 04, 2011  2:39 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: Ethan, your combos are no where near mine, if you think the blitz wheel is a consistant attack wheel you need to look at the research done for it. you arnt even ranked so how can you say you are better then me? this is why your just a wanna be knight, cuz you dont know when to keep your mouth shut. i hope you can go to a tournament soon cuz i want to see how your going to act when you cant get past your first block.
Or why not let's all stop being mean to each other and see how fate is. I'm sure Ethan and Crow are now so confused on what they have to do to get in.. well here's what:

Ethan:
1. Attend a tournament [or get KamaKaziBlader to Carpool with you]
2, Make a video of yourself battling with some GOOD combos. Good ATtack Combos Vs Good Defense Combos
3. Take a pictures of all your Beyblades, why?, because you say you have so much, but I wanna see them.

Crow:
1. PLACE at BeySlay 4 [MAXIMUM BATTLES]
2. Get some better combos
3. READ the Tier List
4. Lean to shoot better [I could still use your combos, and by a good shot, have a notable win ratio as well]
OK YOU KNOW WHAT! I SAID SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID,BUT NOW I TAKE UT BACK MY COMBOS ARE JUST AS GOOD AS YOURS IF NOT BETTER! IM A BETTER BLADER BECAUSE I DON'T CRITISIZE PEOPLE BELOW ME! YOU WON ONE TOURNY THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE A GOOD RANK! YOU ARE SO MEAN TO PEOPLE YOU DONT LIKE! I WOULD MAKE IT WAY FARTHER THAN THE FIRST BLOCK!YOUR THE ONE WHO HAS TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT BECAUSE YOUR POSTS HURT PEOPLES FEELINGS BY TELLING THEM THEY ARE BAD BLADERS! GUESS WHAT IF IM A WANNABE KNIGHT YOUR A WANNABE BADBOY!
It's okay Ethan, pick yourself up and go. That's what it all takes.

I understand you'tr getting pressured, please read my list of what you should do above your post. Also, avoid posts like that, they're just warning signals. Best to delete it.
1 I will try number 1.
2 It will have to wait for my stuff to ship.
3 It will also have to wait for my stuff to ship and I will only use my competative ones in the video.
And i wasn't confused I'm smart