[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

Go ahead.

Oh man, I will announce this new Program for the Knights soon.
Wait Ethan. You haven't made a video? Oh I had no idea. BBS, I havent made a video in a long time. Am I still allowed to be on the team.
Wait there is something else new other than Ranka? if so awesome.
i can make u guys a userbar. i made mine Smile
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:21 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: Wait Ethan. You haven't made a video? Oh I had no idea. BBS, I havent made a video in a long time. Am I still allowed to be on the team.
I've seen you in PERSON! Obviously it's fine!

Oh, and InfinitezLibra.

You had A TRAIL..
Maybe we should keep having updates. It could become a regular thing maybe? So we will always be changing. Im just throwing ideas out there.
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:23 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  2:21 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: Wait Ethan. You haven't made a video? Oh I had no idea. BBS, I havent made a video in a long time. Am I still allowed to be on the team.

Oh, and InfinitezLibra.

You had A TRAIL..

What? I had a trail. Is that supposed to be a joke?
oh and bbs or beycenter if u can make a cool sig with team tyranny on it. (not my name) that would be cool. i like claws marks and scratches Smile like thiis [Image: impactbig2.png] this was an old sig of mine. if u can remake that type of style into a sig for tyranny i can make u personalized userbars for everymember!
Fury, have you okayed this with all of the other members of your team?
I'm pretty sure it's fine. We don't need userbars yet. Yes, I can make you a 'logo' but as SP said, do you have confirmation./
BBS, if you were to make a usebar, would I have to put mine on, because I dont particularly like having a userbar by my sig.
It would go under the sig...
True, to what BeyCenter said. Nah.

Don't need it yet.
i told shorty ima try and get a good sig yes and when can u start working on it. and i set up a live stream. its live now Smile http://www.livestream.com/webcaster/?cha...iumbattles
Ok that is good, and BeyCenter, I know were a userbar goes. But will you make a signiture for the knights. I guess it would be kind of cool to have a sig. But thats maybe. I've been thinking of changing my sig.
Why'd ya set that up?
It might be for the tournament. Or it might be to check the progress on the sig he wants you to make.
For the tourney, also, SP I sent you a PM
Userbars would be cool. I know I'm not in but I think it is nice.
Ya, but, I want all 'apparel' made by me. Not an outsider of the Knights. Know what I mean?
Totally fury just wants a Sig.no offence.
Its Ok if he just wants a sig.
Cool, I am trying to start one but it has not gone well.
The team I trying to make wouldn't go well because me ans my little cousin are the only two people I know who play.

P.S might join this team you will know friday.
Well then, if you do, send in a application and follow the form on the OP.
lightning leom. you are in Illinois as well?