[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

lightning leone, u can try to have an online team like this and have people you dont know.
I don't think you understand you have to be top notch smart and strong send an application to Beycenter or beybladestation you can't just join and everybody on thus website plays mostly.
U don't need to be top notch and strong to send an application. U need to be to get in. And arnt u kinda insulting yourself there?
(Sep. 08, 2011  4:33 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I don't think you understand you have to be top notch smart and strong send an application to Beycenter or beybladestation you can't just join and everybody on thus website plays mostly.

How do you know lightning leon isn't she may be a new member but you have never seen her battle.
And as Fury said you have to be strong to get in not to send an application.
Completely true, and also, PLEASE people who are not on the Knights don't answer questions.

lightning leon Please send in an application!
(Sep. 08, 2011  9:23 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Completely true, and also, PLEASE people who are not on the Knights don't answer questions.

lightning leon Please send in an application!

She said she would decide if she wants to apply Tommorow.
You don;t have to be strong, You must also have a vast knowledge and technique....
Srry lightning Leone I apolagise
And I said it because she said I will decide if I want to join I thought she didn't know she had to apply
beycenter or bbs can u make me a sig now?
RIght now, busy, sorry
(Sep. 08, 2011  9:32 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: And I said it because she said I will decide if I want to join I thought she didn't know she had to apply

What does that have to do with the fact that you said:
ethan37066 Wrote:I don't think you understand you have to be top notch smart and strong send an application to Beycenter or beybladestation you can't just join and everybody on thus website plays mostly.

That doesn't tie in at all....
well ill try to apply one more time my sattck combo is thermal lacerta bb-74b defence thunder leon b-115 stanima legendary inferno bb-03 but with spin track WAI30
BB's are not the tracks and tips just to let you know, They are the MODEL NUMBER
So am I in. I haven't heard from any of you's except Libra. I just wanna know if you have an answere.
After BeySlay [M BATTLES]

RIght now you havent imporved any combos. Your result at BeySlay with us will prove it.
Ok like around whatplace do I have to get and I'm uploading the videos from Beyslay 2 so you could see me as an untrained blader.
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:40 AM)Dragon_Pegasus Wrote: what about me beystation
You need to:

1) Go to Tourney
2) Make a video
Im uploading beyslay 2 would that count?
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:28 AM)Dragon_Pegasus Wrote: no thats the track number

You obviously know nothing about BB's.
BB-XXX are MODEL NUMBERS serial codes. Stuff like WA130 is the track. HF is the tip.... If you do not beleive me, I don't know what to say....
No such thing as baring ball do you mean b,wb,rb,bd isn't out yet
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:45 AM)Crow Wrote: Im uploading beyslay 2 would that count?
As your video yes, but that would never mean you were accepted.

@ethan37066
He meant BB as BB-101. BB IS just a model Number. A track is some thing like LW105, Which stand for LEFT WING 10.5 mm, due to the fact the three wings go off to the left and it is 10.5 mm tall.