I quit beyblade

I'm quitting beyblade because I am being bullied punching and being called names I can not say to me because I like and play beyblades this is a new school so it's worse I have the words GAY on my locker and I know how did it so I told a counselor but she just laughed at me for playing beyblades so I quit I'm done playing beyblades I'm throwing them all out
man that horrible but why you let them win jus dont lisent to them if thy keep doing it youf gat three options
1 you give up
2 you confront them physicaly
3you go with the autorithy
(Aug. 11, 2017  3:14 AM)Red Eye Wrote: I'm quitting beyblade because I am being bullied punching and being called names I can not say to me because I like and play beyblades this is a new school so it's worse I have the words GAY on my locker and I know how did it so I told a counselor but she just laughed at me for playing beyblades so I quit I'm done playing beyblades I'm throwing them all out

I'm sorry to hear you quit, especially because of some stick in the muds making you do it. Your counselor sounds like a total hag, but are you sure she laughed at you? Seems unprofessional.
You should listen to them don't let them win just prove to them you are a winner
(Aug. 11, 2017  3:27 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2017  3:14 AM)Red Eye Wrote: I'm quitting beyblade because I am being bullied punching and being called names I can not say to me because I like and play beyblades this is a new school so it's worse I have the words GAY on my locker and I know how did it so I told a counselor but she just laughed at me for playing beyblades so I quit I'm done playing beyblades I'm throwing them all out

I'm sorry to hear you quit, especially because of some stick in the muds making you do it. Your counselor sounds like a total hag, but are you sure she laughed at you? Seems unprofessional.

hes right that counselor is [Content removed.] and for bullies in my own words:
[Content removed.]
and like i said you cant let them win cause if you dont stop this on your own they going to keep bullyng you and youre not the only i also was bullied because of everithing including beyblade  but i step and said "what do you care of what i like and go of im going with principal and im no afraid of wath you say cause it dosent buther me what says some [Content removed.] and if you go futher y going further so go ahaed and [Content removed.]"

No need to go full ballistic on the cussing, watch your language boi

Red Eye, don't give up on Beyblading, just tell those, uh, things that you can have your own interests, and don't listen to their *censored for obvious reasons*
So the bullies are attacking you because of spining tops? That is an all time low. And I have been the target of bullies for a long time. One thing you should never do is give in. If you quit they win and will not stop. Be careful how you deal with bullies. One wrong step and they are on you like a pack of hyenas. Just try to walk by with confidence and not be phased by the insults. Try to get evidence so people do not think you are lying and doing it for attention.

Good luck and never give up.
First thing I'd say is speak with ur parents regarding this matter. If they ain't supportive I'd talk with authorities (police) regarding the bullying cos it's clear the councillor is a low scumbag for laughing at a patient while they should look at the issue and sort it from a professional standpoint. Also I'd have a talk with the school principal regarding the person writing the words on ur locker as he/she (person scribbling on locker) may also be the instigator behind the bullying u experience. Idk if this is helpful since I ain't really ever experienced something like this but I hope it does help out a bit at least.

Note: if I was u I wouldn't give up Beyblade cos of a few douchebags. It's something u like and u shouldn't have to give it up for some scumbags. The moment u quit it's like they won and everything u had to endure to this point was for nothing. I'd say take some necessary steps to sort this out. My personal advice is maybe take up a martial art. When I was a bit younger as long as u knew a martial art in school no one would mess with u.
Hello, Red Eye. The reason I am sharing my opinion on the subject of you quitting Beyblade is that you shouldn't be bullied just because of something you like, and I feel like the people at your school along with everyone else who would judge someone because of something so small, need to get over it. Because we as humans should have evolved enough to not harass and abuse people because of what they like. And I know if I was your counselor I would have done anything to make sure that this kind of behavior towards you would stop, even if it would cost me my job. Because even though I have not dealt with what you are going through, to this extent I know the feeling of feeling out of place, even without people rubbing it in. So even though this is technically not my problem, I feel strongly about people having confidence about themselves, including what they like, and even though there is a lot of brave people out there,(like you) who share their interest with other people, and I know that it can be tough because of people like the people who are harassing you. But in the end all I really want to say is sorry, and ask you this question: Have you talked about this, with your parents? (Sorry if this is a bad question, or offends you in any way.)
Let me tell you a little something about kids that bully you. They are the most insecure kids in the entire school. You just keep doing what you like, and what you want to do and be YOU. It is hard, and it can feel like you're all alone, but in the end it is worth it.

Trust me, I am a college kid now and I was bullied as well. But the coolest kids in college and later on in life, are the ones that didn't let go of who they were.

Bro, keep your Beyblades. My college mates and I play them all the time and we have a blast. Don't worry about what other people say about you, there will always be someone (or a group) of people that doesn't like you.

Hope this helps, and let it rip Bro!
You shouldn't quit Beyblading only because of a few mean people. You should keep doing what you enjoy the most. These people that bully you are just pathetic. They just want to make you sad so that they feel better. The moment you quit they will win and it will get worse. I want to tell you something. When I started my YouTube channel people in school always made fun of me for being "childish". Now I have over 2.000 subscribers and nearly 2 million views and they are quit. I have reached more on my YouTube channel than theirs combined. Don't let them bring you down. If the counselor does nothing maybe your teachers or parents will help you. If even that doesn't help you should go to the police. Bullying is illegal.
Don't give up , stand up for yourself (of course not in a shoot up the whole school type of way) but learn some self defence, start working out, alert the right people, I'm 27 and have had my share of bullying even one time by my whole school years 7 to 11 all bullied me at one point for about a year when i was 11 everyone though i was a girl because i had long hair, joke turns out to be is that alot of them actually were jealous and I was the envy of a lot of guys and girls when i got older , I'm glad i didnt cut my hair then.
I got bullied in highschool because of it aswell, the people who did so got backlash from me though, I'm still beyblading, heck my science fair project during my senior year involved beyblades, and it got first place. Giving up cause of punks isn't worth it, I'm 24 years old by the way.

Don't listen to them, but please, don't throw your beys away, it will have no effect on them, and one day you will graduate and leave school, than maybe you will remember beys but it will be too late.

Quitting beyblades is not a good idea!
Believe me! Smile

don't let people bring you down like that who cares what they think as long as your happy
While I'm not sure if I think this is the whole story either way don't give up things you have fun with, trust the advice of someone who learned the hard way, you'll regret tossing the stuff you cared about. Here's a song to cheer you up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2nEXHvzwW4
Don't listen to those stupid bullies theyre just idiots I wish you were in my school they're no bullying and people play beyblade
Everybody is saying to just keep doing it and stuff, but realistically you should either

1. Play beyblade in private and don't discuss it at school. Even then, chances are you will still get bullied.
2. Confront them physically. I am not usually one for violence, but the whole "ignore it and it will go away" thing does not work with bullies in the wide majority of times as you seem like an easy target. Even if you get your carp kicked, it will prove that you stand up for yourself.

If you are not keen on either of these options, I would talk to your parents. Chances are the counselor will take them more seriously.
[Image: kickkarp.jpg]
Quote:Even if you get your carp kicked
You know, this is not the first time this kind of thread has come up. Sadly, I expect it will not be the last.

It's not hard to see that a great number of people who use this forum are familiar with the pain of being bullied - particularly at school - and the unfair mental stress that comes with it. For a lot of people, both young and old, hobbies like Beyblade are their primary escape from the struggles of real life at all ages. The game provides a structure for play where the rules make sense, cheaters are disqualified and sportsmanship is a top priority - justice - quite unlike the harsh reality of everyday life. In that sense, Beyblade is a genuine refuge from reality. So it is utterly heartbreaking to think someone might be targeted just for seeking refuge (from an already nasty situation) in their otherwise harmless hobby.

I want to applaud the WBO for maintaining an environment here which is free of bullies. Particularly in recent years, the committee has been notably just and fair in its dealings and attempted to make improvements wherever it has slipped. But also the general culture of the forums, inclusive of all the members, has been notably cleaner than its early MFB days. If find this is pretty rare online, making the WBO one of the better internet places.

So I wonder, given the already good example the WBO sets for its members, if the forum as a whole (perhaps through the committee) might make some kind of public statement on this. Considering the importance Beyblade has in the lives of so many people, and how many of them obviously suffer varying levels of real-world persecution for their personal interests and otherwise common depressive or bipolar symptoms, it would be nice to know that the WBO is not just a passive observer of this issue. Beyblade has the power to bring people of all ages together - and to see that they actually outnumber the bullies. I just sense some opportunity for positive influence here, I guess.

Also, I'm glad Dragon King brought up the issue of physical intervention. I know his advice is not very popular these days but I very much agree that "ignore them and they will go away" is just a total fallacy. Ignorance solves nothing. Apart from "taking a beating for pride" or learning karate (both of which are valid responses, I reckon) I'm very interested to know what kind of positive action-taking steps people might take to address the situation in the OP, were it to happen them. In fact, it'd be nice to see this incorporated into some official response from the WBO.

A blader's guide to bullying?
(Aug. 13, 2017  8:26 AM)Beylon Wrote: You know, this is not the first time this kind of thread has come up. Sadly, I expect it will not be the last.

It's not hard to see that a great number of people who use this forum are familiar with the pain of being bullied - particularly at school - and the unfair mental stress that comes with it. For a lot of people, both young and old, hobbies like Beyblade are their primary escape from the struggles of real life at all ages. The game provides a structure for play where the rules make sense, cheaters are disqualified and sportsmanship is a top priority - justice - quite unlike the harsh reality of everyday life. In that sense, Beyblade is a genuine refuge from reality. So it is utterly heartbreaking to think someone might be targeted just for seeking refuge (from an already nasty situation) in their otherwise harmless hobby.

I want to applaud the WBO for maintaining an environment here which is free of bullies. Particularly in recent years, the committee has been notably just and fair in its dealings and attempted to make improvements wherever it has slipped. But also the general culture of the forums, inclusive of all the members, has been notably cleaner than its early MFB days. If find this is pretty rare online, making the WBO one of the better internet places.

So I wonder, given the already good example the WBO sets for its members, if the forum as a whole (perhaps through the committee) might make some kind of public statement on this. Considering the importance Beyblade has in the lives of so many people, and how many of them obviously suffer varying levels of real-world persecution for their personal interests and otherwise common depressive or bipolar symptoms, it would be nice to know that the WBO is not just a passive observer of this issue. Beyblade has the power to bring people of all ages together - and to see that they actually outnumber the bullies. I just sense some opportunity for positive influence here, I guess.

Also, I'm glad Dragon King brought up the issue of physical intervention. I know his advice is not very popular these days but I very much agree that "ignore them and they will go away" is just a total fallacy. Ignorance solves nothing. Apart from "taking a beating for pride" or learning karate (both of which are valid responses, I reckon) I'm very interested to know what kind of positive action-taking steps people might take to address the situation in the OP, were it to happen them. In fact, it'd be nice to see this incorporated into some official response from the WBO.

A blader's guide to bullying?

I am sorry, but he does not connect since he posted this, so I do not think he would read any of our messeges. 

He is only 13 years old, and even in his bio mentions bullyng, poor.
Bro I can't relate much to this as many of my friends aren't too fond of Beyblades but they don't mind me liking them try to find friends who have the same interests like u and if u gather a gang of friends u can confront the bullies start of with let's say Check someone out who liked anime or has figurines then just slowly start to rub off on him like ask him/her if u watch Beyblade if they say yes ask them if u have any either the answer ull feel much better, though all in short find friends who I can relate too not just with beys but can be with something else gaming sports etc hope this problem gets resolved

Only one thing to say " You did not come to this world to entertain others...this is your life...You are the master of it...control it in your own way...I was also bullied...still get bullied...so what...no one can control me.. same goes for you...dont give others the chance to dominate you...if it is possible dominate them"...

You should wear your flaws as a code of honor...such that people are bound to bow infront of you...stay focused in your life and one day you will reach the goal along with your flaws which will eventually become your strength...
1 word: mask. Create a red eye mask, threaten them and watch them run.