I'm doing Test/Request Battles

Hi! I have a Beyblade Channel. I have Beyblade up to the latest release(except Oricalcum and other single layers)

I hope you guys can sub and shoot me a request battle for matchup tests!
You can Comment what you want to see in any of my latest vids. Also check out my content! 

Macktheburst
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCDth4z...UCQ-q2Lq7w
L2GA vs WAM
(Nov. 21, 2017  2:05 PM)MackTheBurst Wrote: Hi! I have a Beyblade Channel. I have Beyblade up to the latest release(except Oricalcum and other single layers)

You can Comment what you want to see in any of my latest vids. Also check out my content! 

Macktheburst

plz do blaze ragnarok gravity iron vs d2 heavy orbit
haven't watched videos yet but quality looks superb from Thumnail. will definately check out and let you know if I want you test anything
Thank you everyone! Please comment on any of my youtube vids on what you want to see Smile
Trying to think of something relatively burst resistant... Shadow Orichalicum Yell Claw Vs. sX7SX
Could you please do "Valtryek Gravity Revolve" against "lS.7M.X"?
Try shadow oricalcum 7 glaive bearing.
Nightmare longinus Xtreme vs Maximum Garuda 7Glaive Orbit.
I don't know if you can put a frame on nL if so add Bump to the combo I mentioned.
Strike God Valkyrie 7 Bump Xtreme vs Nightmare Longinus Cross Revolve
Kreis Satan 2 Vortex Loop vs Blast Jinnius 5 Glaive Gaurd would be awesome!
Deep chaos 7 bump zephyr vs gigant gia 4 glaive revolve.
Hi guys! If you wanna make requests.
Comment on my latest or any vid that I have what beyblades you wanna see in action
Make sure you're subscribed ! Grin

(Nov. 22, 2017  4:27 PM)Sıon Wrote: Trying to think of something relatively burst resistant... Shadow Orichalicum Yell Claw Vs. sX7SX

Comment on my latest or any vid that I have what beyblades you wanna see in action
Make sure you're subscribed ! [Image: grin.png]

(Nov. 22, 2017  5:41 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Could you please do "Valtryek Gravity Revolve" against "lS.7M.X"?

(Nov. 22, 2017  5:42 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Try shadow oricalcum 7 glaive bearing.

(Nov. 22, 2017  5:53 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: Nightmare longinus Xtreme vs Maximum Garuda 7Glaive Orbit.
I don't know if you can put a frame on nL if so add Bump to the combo I mentioned.

(Nov. 22, 2017  8:37 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Strike God Valkyrie 7 Bump Xtreme vs Nightmare Longinus Cross Revolve

(Nov. 22, 2017  8:41 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: Kreis Satan 2 Vortex Loop vs Blast Jinnius 5 Glaive Gaurd would be awesome!

(Nov. 23, 2017  10:37 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Deep chaos 7 bump zephyr vs gigant gia 4 glaive revolve.

(Nov. 23, 2017  3:08 PM)MackTheBurst Wrote: Hi guys! If you wanna make requests.

(Nov. 22, 2017  4:27 PM)Sıon Wrote: Trying to think of something relatively burst resistant... Shadow Orichalicum Yell Claw Vs. sX7SX

(Nov. 22, 2017  5:41 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Could you please do "Valtryek Gravity Revolve" against "lS.7M.X"?

(Nov. 22, 2017  5:42 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Try shadow oricalcum 7 glaive bearing.

(Nov. 22, 2017  5:53 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: Nightmare longinus Xtreme vs Maximum Garuda 7Glaive Orbit.

(Nov. 22, 2017  8:37 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Strike God Valkyrie 7 Bump Xtreme vs Nightmare Longinus Cross Revolve

(Nov. 22, 2017  8:41 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: Kreis Satan 2 Vortex Loop vs Blast Jinnius 5 Glaive Gaurd would be awesome!

(Nov. 23, 2017  10:37 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Deep chaos 7 bump zephyr vs gigant gia 4 glaive revolve.

I can't have a channel so this is the only way for me to request.
(Nov. 21, 2017  2:05 PM)MackTheBurst Wrote: Hi! I have a Beyblade Channel. I have Beyblade up to the latest release(except Oricalcum and other single layers)

Macktheburst

Can you do a battle between vl 10 dagger x vs hs0b atomic
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:55 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:08 PM)MackTheBurst Wrote: Hi guys! If you wanna make requests.

I can't have a channel so this is the only way for me to request.
I can request it for you, if you want
If
(Aug. 22, 2018  11:42 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:55 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I can't have a channel so this is the only way for me to request.
I can request it for you, if you want

Please request it if you can thankyou
MackTheBurst has stated higher up that they would rather you reach out to them on their channel about their videos. I'll be closing this thread since it doesn't seem they want a thread to talk about their channel.

You might also try to send them a PM.

For the future, know that you can just share a video in the Beyblade Videos thread, if that's all you want to do.