I had an incredibly stupid yet fun idea!

(Aug. 14, 2009  3:05 AM)firelord767 Wrote: I have no idea what erratically means *checks google* Ohh! That sounds like fun! What is paris plaster though? Is it any diffrent from normal plaster? Or cauking (bad question there)? And wouldn't it damage the beys tip leading to "unnatural wear"? I'm guessing that this "Paris plaster" won't, but i wanna make sure.

It comes in a sort of bandage that you add water to . Its most commonly used in making casts for broken limbs.[arms and such] Yeah it probably was bad for the blades but they were only takara blades back then oh and the odd bump in the stadium would make the blade jump.
Only Takara Beys... then does that mena that stronger MFBes can handle it!? Sweet!
(Aug. 17, 2009  7:05 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Only Takara Beys... then does that mena that stronger MFBes can handle it!? Sweet!

Yeah Takara Beys only cost like £2.50 which was half of the Hasbro price!
For this reason we used Takara Beys parts as bets in battle so we didnt loose any Hasbro parts!
(Aug. 18, 2009  8:16 PM)Bearingzombie Wrote: Yeah Takara Beys only cost like £2.50 which was half of the Hasbro price!
For this reason we used Takara Beys parts as bets in battle so we didnt loose any Hasbro parts!

Bit chips, i should've seen that coming.
(Jul. 14, 2009  6:18 PM)Anubis Wrote: The bottom of the stadium was actually pretty thin and it would not last that long, but long enough to have fun with.

i saw the picture of your frozen stadium and was wondering could you post a link of a battle in the stadium