I had an incredibly stupid yet fun idea!

Ok,now work with me on this...

A frozen BeyStadium.As in,the battling surface is frozen over.

Think about it.How would the Blades be affected by the ice?

It would be interesting to see...but I'm not very good with foresight,so I wouldn't know how it would turn out.

I'm gonna try it sometime,preferably sometime when the ice won't melt instantly.
lol, I believe a while ago there was an event, a plastic tourney that took place in an attack stadium that was made entirely out of ice. Anubis made one that looked pretty sick, because he's just that awesome. There's an old thread about it somewhere, i think the event was "Frozen Garden Cup" or something like that.
Anubis did this. It looked pretty awesome. I don't he was able to use it at the tournament, though, I believe it got too warm out.
Yeah, Anubis did do this, he filled up the stadium's underside with water and left it out in the cold over winter. It was pretty amazing.
My friend and I tried to fill up a Hasbro stadium with water to freeze when we were kids, but the stadium wouldn't fit in the freezer.

Real lack of foresight there.
lol.... I Dont see how anubis did it with filling up the underside was the center really thin becayse of the face that the center almost touches the ground? or was is osmeother stadium that the attack one?
It was MFB Attack...
(Jul. 13, 2009  4:16 AM)jsc Wrote: lol.... I Dont see how anubis did it with filling up the underside was the center really thin becayse of the face that the center almost touches the ground? or was is osmeother stadium that the attack one?

How thick do you think it needs to be? Speechless
Thick enough so the Defensive or stamina blades dont chip into it.... A centimeter at least.
It's definitely at least a centimeter.
I'm surprised this didn't crack the stadium, since when water freezes it expands O.o
^ He didn't fill it all the way up. I believe he left a little room. ^^;
Wow,and I thought I'd get a negative reaction for this topic.

Seriously though,it would be fun to do,unlike a burning Beystadium which is just dangerous...

...not that I've tried that...
The bottom of the stadium was actually pretty thin and it would not last that long, but long enough to have fun with.
I can imagine it'd be pretty sick seeing storm pegasis smash out an ice wall Smile
This does sound pretty cool, I will have to try this some time, when i get a stadium. XD
Gasp (speechless) That is really to cool for words.
OH EXERRENT!(engrish'd)

...but seriously,that is really cool.
Did you get a chance to use it before it melted at your house or something =P
Damn this looks sick, I desperatly wanna try this out Eee
(Jul. 14, 2009  3:45 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Wow,and I thought I'd get a negative reaction for this topic.

Seriously though,it would be fun to do,unlike a burning Beystadium which is just dangerous...

...not that I've tried that...

Yes, win! I sooo want to beybattle in a burning beystaduim! Wow, and all my friends and i are trying is a wooden Beystaduim!
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:22 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Yes, win! I sooo want to beybattle in a burning beystaduim! Wow, and all my friends and i are trying is a wooden Beystaduim!

yes it will be awesome, you'll wreck your beyblades and someone might die! woo!
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:43 AM)♥ Wrote: My friend and I tried to fill up a Hasbro stadium with water to freeze when we were kids, but the stadium wouldn't fit in the freezer.

Real lack of foresight there.
i had the same thoght when i woke up this morning.....weird