I had an incredibly stupid yet fun idea!

you could make a triple stadium...all u need is 4 long wooden poles...and like 4 stadiums...place em like...5 inches apart (so ull need about 20 inch long poles) poke holes big enuff for te wooden poles in each corner of the four beystadiums....and youll need some sort of lil metal nail or summit to keep it up...put holes bigger than say a master draciel but not muc bigger so ur sure all beys will fit thru and ur ready to go......when i get money i will try this.
(Aug. 08, 2009  4:21 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I wonder, how would a multi-floor beystaduim effect the battle? One of my friends from camp made one out of cardboard, but i refused to use it in fear of my beys tip breaking. The staduim broke, so i never got to see the effects of a multifloor staduim. Realistically speaking, it would be a pain to make from scratch. What if you got three staduims, piled them, taped them on top of each other, and cut beyblade-size holes on the top two? It wuld sure be a pain to retreave the beys after combat, though.
Actually, Takara released a two floor beystadium, called the Tower Stadium. You could put any stadium underneath the transparent top piece.
Well, thats beast.

Quote:Wow, and all my friends and i are trying is a wooden Beystaduim!

Its done. 16x16 inches, 6x6 ramps at a 45 degree angle (makes all hell for Master Dragoon ARs. lol.), and a type of wood for the playing surface that won't wear the tips acompanied by a neat paint job (no paint on battle feild, im not hasbro) makes for an awesome battlefield. I'll post pictures eventually.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:That sounds pretty sweet. I would want to use something other than cardboard though, cardboard tends to just...well do terrible when used for blading. All this talk makes me want to go to Lowes or Home Depot and get some stuff to create my own customized stadium!
Quote:but i refused to use it in fear of my beys tip breaking. The staduim broke, so i never got to see the effects of a multifloor staduim.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, what about a beystaduim with obsticles that were suppose to break? That would be nifty!
What about a stadium with a barrier on the sides with holes to put beys in then close it launch the bey in and the other beys automatically launch out so its like 5 vs 1
AKA a bey Tai 1 from hell. Bey Tai one does launch the opponent itself, right?
(Aug. 09, 2009  6:05 PM)firelord767 Wrote: AKA a bey Tai 1 from hell. Bey Tai one does launch the opponent itself, right?
The beyblade is screwed to the stadium, so all it does is make it spin, while the stadium floor rotates as well.
So how do you beat a bey that is screwed to the ground?
(Aug. 09, 2009  6:33 PM)firelord767 Wrote: So how do you beat a bey that is screwed to the ground?
You gain points for every hit, and it stops spinning after a while ...
Ah. So basically its like a beyblade side game to test your skills. That makes sense.

On Topic: What if there was a beystaduim that launches the foe at you? Now that would be nifty!
(Aug. 09, 2009  6:48 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Ah. So basically its like a beyblade side game to test your skills. That makes sense.

On Topic: What if there was a beystaduim that launches the foe at you? Now that would be nifty!

That would be fun, but I do not see how it would be possible.
I think that is possiblw, but you would have to use those cheap McDonald's kid's meal Beyblades.
How were the blades on it? That would've been an epic sight to see.
omg I wouldnt even consider those blades, they were like light pieces of plastic, and if I remember correctly they launched using some platform that launched them. Pretty much one hit would send them out lol
loool. Imagine ones with metal tips. ~~Ice skating~~
(Aug. 10, 2009  5:37 PM)Medz Wrote: loool. Imagine ones with metal tips. ~~Ice skating~~

lol pretty much, im sure it would seem like that for all of them though.
Yeah, they were not real beyblades, just a promo McDonald's does to get kids to buy their kid's meals. I'm pretty sure that's why my cousin thinks Beyblades are a joke. Oh, well, I've gotten him to change his opinion on things before, so I think i can change his vote on this. I wonder if they could mke a machine that launches multiple Beyblades at you, like in VForce. It would also be cool if during the battle the enviroment changes, like at one point the Beyblades arebeing blown away by strong winds, and the next moment the blades are losing speed on dirt.
(Aug. 11, 2009  4:26 AM)Anime Wrote: Yeah, they were not real beyblades, just a promo McDonald's does to get kids to buy their kid's meals. I'm pretty sure that's why my cousin thinks Beyblades are a joke. Oh, well, I've gotten him to change his opinion on things before, so I think i can change his vote on this. I wonder if they could mke a machine that launches multiple Beyblades at you, like in VForce. It would also be cool if during the battle the enviroment changes, like at one point the Beyblades arebeing blown away by strong winds, and the next moment the blades are losing speed on dirt.

The Beyblade launching machine is possible, but the environment changing is just...very unlikely, unless there are like ramps that lead to different parts of a stadium.
(Aug. 11, 2009  8:26 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: The Beyblade launching machine is possible, but the environment changing is just...very unlikely, unless there are like ramps that lead to different parts of a stadium.

no environment changing . . . .blading n ice with foes being launched at you . . . . and what if the stadium like SPINS?? that is stupid but then again it would be so cool
Umm. the Extreme Beystaduim has a spinning centre, and u could easly make a takara beystaduim spin using many methods. The first that comes to mind would be to put a short pillar thing on the extremes centre and make that pillar support another staduim. Then turn the extreme on and the beystaduim would spin.
Spinning Beystadiums are more of a luck thing than anything. I want to make like a metal stadium lol
Ha we did this as kids it was pretty cool! Just turned a stadium over and filled it up! [add black dye to get Black ice] This also works with plaster and wax! Wax is pretty cool as bits get chipped off as you play and you can carve a ring about mid way with a few gaps makes the blades do some awesome fighting.
How would plaster work? What did plaster do is a better question.
Your topic header makes sence.
but i'd LOVVE to see what happens.
(Aug. 13, 2009  12:18 AM)firelord767 Wrote: How would plaster work? What did plaster do is a better question.

plaster of paris gives it a really rough surface that makes the blades act more erratically during battle!
I have no idea what erratically means *checks google* Ohh! That sounds like fun! What is paris plaster though? Is it any diffrent from normal plaster? Or cauking (bad question there)? And wouldn't it damage the beys tip leading to "unnatural wear"? I'm guessing that this "Paris plaster" won't, but i wanna make sure.