"I don't understand how [Insert part name] does [Insert effect in battle]"

I think (Cycle+Orbit )would have been better for Yard !
I don't understand how weight add to stamina I mean everytime I launch it always acts like an attack driver
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:11 PM)Jman jman Wrote: How do level chips work

They fill in a space in the bottom and stabilize the Beyblade.

(Sep. 30, 2018  12:16 AM)PowerBlade Wrote: I don't understand how weight add to stamina I mean everytime I launch it always acts like an attack driver

Metal is low friction which makes the top spin longer. Is your weight driver worn down?
(Sep. 30, 2018  1:52 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:11 PM)Jman jman Wrote: How do level chips work

(Sep. 30, 2018  12:16 AM)PowerBlade Wrote: I don't understand how weight add to stamina I mean everytime I launch it always acts like an attack driver

Metal is low friction which makes the top spin longer. Is your weight driver worn down?

Thanks
I never understood how R2F/LRF/Jolt is supposed to be faster than RF/Xtreme. with less rubber making contact with the stadium, wouldn't that translate into less adhesion, less friction, and in turn less speed?
(Sep. 30, 2018  5:40 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I never understood how R2F/LRF/Jolt is supposed to be faster than RF/Xtreme. with less rubber making contact with the stadium, wouldn't that translate into less adhesion, less friction, and in turn less speed?
Hmm...great question I think it has to do with how wide the drivers tip is. However, imo I dont actually think that Jolt is much faster then Xtreme.
(Sep. 30, 2018  5:40 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I never understood how R2F/LRF/Jolt is supposed to be faster than RF/Xtreme. with less rubber making contact with the stadium, wouldn't that translate into less adhesion, less friction, and in turn less speed?

( I am just a class 9 student ) , the reason , might be the fact that The R2F / LRF and Jolt ( or even Spiral ) are fast because , they have the circumference of their tip extended to only Right/Left part of their driver , that helps in going faster in the direction where the Tips are extended i.e Left or Right ( the Right-rotating beys move faster when they have the tip with R2F and the Left-rotating beys move faster when they have the tip with LRF ) , Here , The Jolt seems to be faster when paired with left rotating beys and seems (Somewhat ) slower in Right rotating beys , Whereas Xtreme( or Variable or Hunter ) seems to be equally balanced in speed , in both Right/Left rotating versions of bey
(Sep. 30, 2018  1:52 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:11 PM)Jman jman Wrote: How do level chips work

No its brand new
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:04 AM)PowerBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2018  1:52 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: They fill in a space in the bottom and stabilize the Beyblade.

No its brand new

Weight is almost impossible to wear down because it's metal. The reason why it moves so much is because it's a wide ball tip which always move a lot if launched hard, no matter what you do.
Weight has a plastic ridge near the metal ball.I think yo u launch tilted,causing the bey to grind on the ridge,which in turn makes they bey go around.
(Oct. 01, 2018  8:59 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Weight has a plastic ridge near the metal ball.I think yo u launch tilted,causing the bey to grind on the ridge,which in turn makes they bey go around.

It's hemispherical, Even my Bearing Speeds up on fast launch
Oh.Didn't know that.Thanks for correcting me.
TreeJay, with your thread being bumped, I'm going to move it to Beyblade General. I think that may be the better-fitting place.

New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here. This was off for a while, but we're trying to get things back in order now.
I don’t think it is accurate to define Orbit and Atomic as Defense Drivers. I believe that most people use them for stamina purpose.
(Oct. 02, 2018  7:11 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don’t think it is accurate to define Orbit and Atomic as Defense Drivers. I believe that most people use them for stamina purpose.

Honestly, they're really a hybrid between Defense and Stamina, but I think that's mostly because Stamina and Defense have sort of merged in Burst. Atomic and Orbit provide a great deal of power for both, but the overall idea behind the design is defensive which is what matters here.
(Sep. 30, 2018  8:37 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

( I am just a class 9 student ) , the reason , might be the fact that The R2F / LRF and Jolt ( or even Spiral ) are fast because , they have the circumference of their tip extended to only Right/Left part of their driver , that helps in going faster in the direction where the Tips are extended i.e Left or Right ( the Right-rotating beys move faster when they have the tip with R2F and the Left-rotating beys move faster when they have the tip with LRF ) , Here , The Jolt seems to be faster when paired with left rotating beys and seems (Somewhat ) slower in Right rotating beys , Whereas Xtreme( or Variable or Hunter ) seems to be equally balanced in speed , in both Right/Left rotating versions of bey

this is incorrect, as if you compare the size of all the tips, at the furthest extremities of the star shape, they are no larger than RF/Xtreme
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:14 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2018  8:37 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: ( I am just a class 9 student ) , the reason , might be the fact that The R2F / LRF and Jolt ( or even Spiral ) are fast because , they have the circumference of their tip extended to only Right/Left part of their driver , that helps in going faster in the direction where the Tips are extended i.e Left or Right ( the Right-rotating beys move faster when they have the tip with R2F and the Left-rotating beys move faster when they have the tip with LRF ) , Here , The Jolt seems to be faster when paired with left rotating beys and seems (Somewhat ) slower in Right rotating beys , Whereas Xtreme( or Variable or Hunter ) seems to be equally balanced in speed , in both Right/Left rotating versions of bey

this is incorrect, as if you compare the size of all the tips, at the furthest extremities of the star shape, they are no larger than RF/Xtreme
I said i am in class 9 , and I am in-experienced , too . So , thanks for telling me the truth
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:10 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:04 AM)PowerBlade Wrote: No its brand new

Weight is almost impossible to wear down because it's metal. The reason why it moves so much is because it's a wide ball tip which always move a lot if launched hard, no matter what you do.
Ok thanks
(Oct. 02, 2018  7:11 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don’t think it is accurate to define Orbit and Atomic as Defense Drivers. I believe that most people use them for stamina purpose.

They're classified as Defense for their shape and because they create a displacement effect that reduces the amount of Burst Damage their combos take.
Let me get some things straight:
Does the flywheel effect increase spin velocity or increase consistency of spin velocity?
Does the flywheel effect increase the chance of a burst only because of the effect it has on spin velocity, or because of something else?
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:50 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Let me get some things straight:
Does the flywheel effect increase spin velocity or increase consistency of spin velocity?
Does the flywheel effect increase the chance of a burst only because of the effect it has on spin velocity, or because of something else?
The answer is Inertial Difference. And On top Of that we have Centrifugal force. The Flywheel effect we can call is actually pulling the outward weight on the bey on its tangential path. As this being said the outer part of that part is spinning more than inner part. When any force is applied ok the layer, inertia makes the disk still wanting to spin at the same rate, and It makes the bey lose clicks. Higher OWD=Higher Centrifugal force=Easy burst. And if weight is located more on outside you can move is easily, but central weight can be shifted that easily
(Oct. 24, 2018  1:32 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  3:50 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Let me get some things straight:
The answer is Inertial Difference. And On top Of that we have Centrifugal force. The Flywheel effect we can call is actually pulling the outward weight on the bey on its tangential path. As this being said the outer part of that part is spinning more than inner part. When any force is applied ok the layer, inertia makes the disk still wanting to spin at the same rate, and It makes the bey lose clicks. Higher OWD=Higher Centrifugal force=Easy burst. And if weight is located more on outside you can move is easily, but central weight can be shifted that easily

To make it simple from the explanation Above
The force applied by hitting a bey with another
Is similar to "CATCHING THE LAYER INSTEAD OF THE FULL BEY "

And the answer : it increases the spin velocity but not the consistency if spin velocity...

Second answer : No it bursts due to inertia...and drags it along the direction of inertia in right angles to centrifugal force...
Yall I have another question: Why don't drivers like Unite, Fusion, Merge, and Xtend stay calm if launched parallel to the slope of a stadium? In my mind, the sharp part of the tip would be touching the stadium with the flat parts always staying equally elevated from the stadium, but?? that doesnt?? happen??
(Nov. 03, 2018  1:08 AM)TreeJay Wrote: Yall I have another question: Why don't drivers like Unite, Fusion, Merge, and Xtend stay calm if launched parallel to the slope of a stadium? In my mind, the sharp part of the tip would be touching the stadium with the flat parts always staying equally elevated from the stadium, but?? that doesnt?? happen??

The problem is, it is nearly impossible to launch perfectly, and because of weight and spin and all that good stuff, it is unable to maintain that balance and the attack mode touches the stadium.