"I don't understand how [Insert part name] does [Insert effect in battle]"

(Nov. 03, 2018  1:08 AM)TreeJay Wrote: Yall I have another question: Why don't drivers like Unite, Fusion, Merge, and Xtend stay calm if launched parallel to the slope of a stadium? In my mind, the sharp part of the tip would be touching the stadium with the flat parts always staying equally elevated from the stadium, but?? that doesnt?? happen??

The answer for drivers like unite and merge is that even though perfectly launched as another bey hits it the rubber part touchrs the elevated part of the stadium do it goes crazy....
And for fusion and xtend...the sharp tip makes it stationary but when the flat part comes into contact it moves faster due to greater surface area of the tip...
I don't understand how Zenith has an effect in battle. (Kinda early but too curious)
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:52 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I don't understand how Zenith has an effect in battle. (Kinda early but too curious)

In Theory The RUbber should be able to Stop Opponent's layer from spinning, in Case of Disk to Layer contact, and Use it's Opponent's Inertia will cause an burst. However, we all know this is so rare, I mean D-L contact is rare, it is most likely going to be ineffective.
(Nov. 15, 2018  2:09 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:52 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I don't understand how Zenith has an effect in battle. (Kinda early but too curious)

In Theory The RUbber should be able to Stop Opponent's layer from spinning, in Case of Disk to Layer contact, and Use it's Opponent's Inertia will cause an burst. However, we all know this is so rare, I mean D-L contact is rare, it is most likely going to be ineffective.

Thanks alot!
I don’t understand how the Cho-Z prevention gimmick works.
(Nov. 15, 2018  3:04 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I don’t understand how the Cho-Z prevention gimmick works.

Basically The Tabs Pop in Mid Battle, Preventing Disc and driver To Skip Teeth
(Nov. 15, 2018  3:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  3:04 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I don’t understand how the Cho-Z prevention gimmick works.

Basically The Tabs Pop in Mid Battle, Preventing Disc and driver To Skip Teeth

Kinda like Orichalcum?
(Nov. 15, 2018  3:19 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  3:18 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Basically The Tabs Pop in Mid Battle, Preventing Disc and driver To Skip Teeth

Kinda like Orichalcum?

Nopes, Even Valkyrie uses same Technique, The Pivot actually Redirects the force to Induce the tab in the Launcher Tabs, Blocking Discs Pathway to burst.
Orochicalum's gimmick Makes it Burstable.