I can chang- Oh wait this is an introduction!

Oh hello everyone!

I'm new here, I was referred here by a friendly friend, and they wanted me to check it out.

I used to collect those beyblade toys, but I slowly got out of it, but I did enjoy the Beyblade anime. And I do have a habit of joining forums, my only problem is I have trouble staying active on anything. Soooo we shall see where this goes. Nice to meet you all~
Welcome, friend. Make sure to read Kai-V's introduction message and the rules page. I hope you have an enjoyable time and meet some good friends.
Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy the site and have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read the message Kai-V sent youSmile
I'm on forms to read about them, I don't really post on forums that often but I'm mostly on this site ALL day!XD
Hello hello
I also am on various forums and am not very active, but this one is different. There's just so much awesomeness!
Read the rules, have fun, and stick around if you can Grin
Welcome! I, too, am on many forums, but this is the site I'm most active on. There are tons of members & new posts every day, so you won't be bored Smile Enjoy your time here!
(Jul. 22, 2013  9:16 PM)AsianOtaku Wrote: Oh hello everyone!

I'm new here, I was referred here by a friendly friend, and they wanted me to check it out.

I used to collect those beyblade toys, but I slowly got out of it, but I did enjoy the Beyblade anime. And I do have a habit of joining forums, my only problem is I have trouble staying active on anything. Soooo we shall see where this goes. Nice to meet you all~

Finally you joined Cute

I do hope you can stick around more and post a few times! Enjoy your stay n_n
Welcome to WBO!¡!¡ Enjoy your stay, I hope it's a long one Smile