I am a bey newb and need help.

hello! I'm regestered on this site to help my young son with his bey blades. hes looking for the best combo to play with the neighborhood kids. ive read alot on the forums and see random combo's being mentions but have no idea what the "code" means for example.. MF-H Hell Kerbecs 90 RF i have no idea what mf-H means or 90 RF? i found a hell kerbecs on ebay but no mention of a mf-H or 90 RF? if someone could explain the break downs for me and maybe how to obtain them please let me know. also any suggestions for some good combo's.. his best right now is a rock orso? just how we bought it. thanks for your time!
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO.
Welcome to THE WBO.
Welcome to the WBO! Need some help PM me
Welcome have a nice time on the WBO, Hope you like!
90 means the spin track rf is rubber flat performance tip the one on storm pegasis
welcome to WBO if you need help with anything or have questions just PM me Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO! Check out the PM Kai-V sent you when you registered for help.
rf is a name for im not sure yet but its like es eternaly sharp do you get it its for peformes tips Tongue_out_wink
Welcome! If you need help, PM me!
Welcome!
The RF is The tip not a code and 90 is the Track not a code.
RF comes with many things.
But the most Common is Storm Pgeasus and 90 comes with many things but is now most common with Screw Capricorne.
MF-H means Metal Face Heavy.
It is available to buy seperately.It is a heavier verson of the ordinary face.
Welcome - Read your introductory PM from Kai-V; any help PM any mods, or go to the "ask a question, get an answer thread!" You can always turn to me to.
welcome the game may seem confusing at first but once you get the hang of it it becomes really easy to understand
welcome to the wbo Smile if you want help il be glad to help you
I'll give you a breakdown of all parts, and how you name them -

Face: First off, the Face plays no part in the naming system, unless it is a Metal Face. While using a Metal Face, A beyblade, for example an attack type, will be named like this: Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F . If you see MF anywhere around here, it is because people are too lazy to type Metal Face. MF stands for Metal Face. Metal Faces are to be put before the rest of the Beyblade's name.

Clear Wheel: The Clear Wheel is the plastic part that sits atop the Metal Wheel, The clear wheel is put after the Metal Wheel's name, in Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85²F The Clear wheel is Horuseus. Always remember to put the Clear Wheels name after the Metal Wheel's

Metal Wheel: The Metal Wheel is obviously the Metal part of the Beyblade. The Metal Wheel is the First part of a Beyblade's name, unless there is an aforementioned 'Metal Face.' Vulcan is the Metal Wheel in Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F. Always remember to put the Metal Wheel's name after the Metal Face, and before the Clear Wheel.

Track: Track is the plastic part that determines the height and is below the Metal Wheel. In every Beyblade's name, there is a set of numbers after the Clear Wheel, that is the height of a track. In Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F , the track is 85, 85 is the lowest track, and 230 is the highest. Depending on you're tracks height, the numbers are placed. Always remember to put the numbers after the Clear Wheel.

Bottom: The bottom is the part that is fixed under the track. It is what the Beyblade spins on. It is named after the track is. There are a few letters, that stand for something. In Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F, R²F is the bottom, it stands for Right Rubber Flat. Always remember to put the bottom after the track while naming.

Also, Welcome to the WBO.
welcome to the WBO Wink you can pm for what the Codes or whatever you want to call them and what beys u can get them in
Welcome to the WBO!! Electric has already done the job of explaining all the parts in detail... If you need any help, PM me. Also, I'll give you a quick overview of forums and threads where you can ask questions, so that in the future, you might not post questions in this thread(coz ppl will view this thread only if you are a new member, once you get more used to the site, ppl will say, post this on Ask Q Get A topic, etc...etc...)-
1.Questions about the WBO- Here you can ask questions related to the site, example- How to PM another user?
2.Ask a question get an answer- for questions regarding beyblades, example- Is lightning l drago a good spin stealer?
3.Build me a Combo- Questions regarding combos, can be posted here, example- I want a combo with Hell Kerbecs and Rock Orso.
Hope this helped Stupid
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:03 PM)Electric Wrote: I'll give you a breakdown of all parts, and how you name them -

Face: First off, the Face plays no part in the naming system, unless it is a Metal Face. While using a Metal Face, A beyblade, for example an attack type, will be named like this: Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F . If you see MF anywhere around here, it is because people are too lazy to type Metal Face. MF stands for Metal Face. Metal Faces are to be put before the rest of the Beyblade's name.

Clear Wheel: The Clear Wheel is the plastic part that sits atop the Metal Wheel, The clear wheel is put after the Metal Wheel's name, in Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85²F The Clear wheel is Horuseus. Always remember to put the Clear Wheels name after the Metal Wheel's

Metal Wheel: The Metal Wheel is obviously the Metal part of the Beyblade. The Metal Wheel is the First part of a Beyblade's name, unless there is an aforementioned 'Metal Face.' Vulcan is the Metal Wheel in Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F. Always remember to put the Metal Wheel's name after the Metal Face, and before the Clear Wheel.

Track: Track is the plastic part that determines the height and is below the Metal Wheel. In every Beyblade's name, there is a set of numbers after the Clear Wheel, that is the height of a track. In Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F , the track is 85, 85 is the lowest track, and 230 is the highest. Depending on you're tracks height, the numbers are placed. Always remember to put the numbers after the Clear Wheel.

Bottom: The bottom is the part that is fixed under the track. It is what the Beyblade spins on. It is named after the track is. There are a few letters, that stand for something. In Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F, R²F is the bottom, it stands for Right Rubber Flat. Always remember to put the bottom after the track while naming.

Also, Welcome to the WBO.

Thank you for the break down. Is each piece available separately? or do you have to buy certian bey blade's for each part?

the local department stores don't seem to have much of a selection. is there an online store with huge selections?
You can check the Bey Marketplace for some good deals. You can buy single parts or full Beyblades there.
1 bey that just came out thats good is big bang pegasus. ive seen vids of it battling and it looks really good! but if you dont want to spend alot of money u might want to get a rock leone if u dont have 1. annnd if you just want random parts you can get a random booster vol.1,2,3,4,5,or 6; they come with 1 out of 8 beys. they made up 7 combos and have 1 from the tv show [usually a rare 1]. annd it can end up being a really big money saver. u can sometimes get the rare 1. and sometimesa the rare 1 is 30 dollars alone without shipping and handling. welcome :]
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:01 AM)whatevers2009 Wrote: 1 bey that just came out thats good is big bang pegasus. ive seen vids of it battling and it looks really good! but if you dont want to spend alot of money u might want to get a rock leone if u dont have 1. annnd if you just want random parts you can get a random booster vol.1,2,3,4,5,or 6; they come with 1 out of 8 beys. they made up 7 combos and have 1 from the tv show [usually a rare 1]. annd it can end up being a really big money saver. u can sometimes get the rare 1. and sometimesa the rare 1 is 30 dollars alone without shipping and handling. welcome :]

BBP isn't that great, and Rock Leone has outcasted parts. Know your facts before telling people what to do.
k. i just thought bbp was good. ive seen it battle and thats just my opinion. i have mine and u have yours but please let me keep mine.