I’m Drbstp!

(Feb. 09, 2021  6:56 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: dang you guys just hijack peoples introductions XD
Hilarious😆
(Feb. 09, 2021  6:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:57 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: The coarse of this thread is hilarious. From talking about modifications, to helping kids at tournaments, to mars rovers, and lastly kids with email accounts.
Whats next? An alien invasion or a Zombie Apocalypse

Nah it’s obviously gonna be the killer whale invasion. Because of the pollution the Whales found how to grow legs and lungs so now we’re gonna have world war w where the whales decide to make a alliance to kill us all. They also learn how to grow hands and can now hold ak47’s.
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  6:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Whats next? An alien invasion or a Zombie Apocalypse

Nah it’s obviously gonna be the killer whale invasion. Because of the pollution the Whales found how to grow legs and lungs so now we’re gonna have world war w where the whales decide to make a alliance to kill us all. They also learn how to grow hands and can now hold ak47’s.

Lol The sharks also found out grew some more BIG BRAINS and found out how to make the Universe-Destroying Bomb
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:18 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Nah it’s obviously gonna be the killer whale invasion. Because of the pollution the Whales found how to grow legs and lungs so now we’re gonna have world war w where the whales decide to make a alliance to kill us all. They also learn how to grow hands and can now hold ak47’s.

Lol The sharks also found out grew some more BIG BRAINS and found out how to make the Universe-Destroying Bomb

Yes with the Illuminati leader Bill Cipher
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  6:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Whats next? An alien invasion or a Zombie Apocalypse

Nah it’s obviously gonna be the killer whale invasion. Because of the pollution the Whales found how to grow legs and lungs  so now we’re gonna have world war w where the whales decide to make a alliance to kill us all. They also learn how to grow hands and can now hold ak47’s.
I guess we need to make our Beys stronger! 
(Wink, Wink)
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:26 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Nah it’s obviously gonna be the killer whale invasion. Because of the pollution the Whales found how to grow legs and lungs  so now we’re gonna have world war w where the whales decide to make a alliance to kill us all. They also learn how to grow hands and can now hold ak47’s.
I guess we need to make our Beys stronger! 
(Wink, Wink)

Yeah, MCCs, MGCs, LCs, Dash Drivers, and different combos and launch styles are all ways to make Beys stronger.
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:26 PM)Drbstp Wrote: I guess we need to make our Beys stronger! 
(Wink, Wink)

Yeah, MCCs, MGCs, LCs, Dash Drivers, and different combos and launch styles are all ways to make Beys stronger.
Are they being used though? or are they “illegal” (I don’t agree with this term btw, “prohibited” sounds better) for use. People design these things to be used in battle but we’re putting restrictions on strategy. “All is far in love and war!” You can only launch a BeyBlade so many ways and some launches cause user error so why put restrictions on modifications? Why not change the game?
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:56 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, MCCs, MGCs, LCs, Dash Drivers, and different combos and launch styles are all ways to make Beys stronger.
Are they being used though? or are they “illegal” (I don’t agree with this term btw, “prohibited” sounds better) for use. People design these things to be used in battle but we’re putting restrictions on strategy. “All is far in love and war!” You can only launch a BeyBlade so many ways and some launches cause user error so why put restrictions on modifications? Why not change the game?

I agree with everything in this post
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:56 PM)Drbstp Wrote: Are they being used though? or are they “illegal” (I don’t agree with this term btw, “prohibited” sounds better) for use. People design these things to be used in battle but we’re putting restrictions on strategy. “All is fair in love and war!” You can only launch a BeyBlade so many ways and some launches cause user error so why put restrictions on modifications? Why not change the game?

I agree with everything in this post
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:27 AM)Drbstp Wrote: My fellow Bladers, 

I’m new to the WBO Community but I’ve been a Blader since the Tyson era; where Beyblades would get annihilated but we picked up the pieces and kept fighting🌪💥🌪

I recently started building Beyblades again for fun and it’s more nostalgic than ever. 

In my recent thread; my 1st thread here in WBO, I addressed what’s considered “illegal”. Me being the enthusiast that I am, I’m here because I want to push the limits. There are serious design flaws in the hasbro series; particularly the Burst series BeyBlades. For some this is a huge disadvantage in competition so I’m here to tighten up the culture. I would love to see the BeyBlade community speak up on these issues to bring change in how we’re able to make improvements (while remaining burstable) on our investments without compromising competitions. 

I love the Takara Tomy’s solid designs but I’m Hasbro at Heart because they’re affordable. I came from a childhood where my BeyBlade was everything. My blade of choice was Galeon; a single layer, double weight (add-on), blacked out monster. There were no rules at the time against making your BeyBlade your own especially if there was no harm to the structural integrity of the BeyBlade, the culture or community.

So my question to you is, where do you see BeyBlade in the near future?

I’m happy to be here and maybe one day I’ll enter a tournament where I get to meet some of you and my BeyBlades are seen as worthy. 

Thank you!
hello drbstp
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:56 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, MCCs, MGCs, LCs, Dash Drivers, and different combos and launch styles are all ways to make Beys stronger.

MGCs and LCs aren't used much since God Beys and Cho-Z beys are outclassed in the Standard Meta. MCC are very handy on Sparking Beys since they add a bit of weight. The +X and +Z attachments are compatible with Xceed/Xceed' and Zone/Zone' which is legal.

Anything that is not released by Hasbro or Takara Tomy is illegal. This includes homemade modifications.

Honestly how is it so hard to process that.
(Feb. 09, 2021  9:28 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I agree with everything in this post

Um, why did you only quote my post and not add anything?
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I agree with everything in this post

(Feb. 09, 2021  9:55 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:56 PM)Drbstp Wrote: Are they being used though? or are they “illegal” (I don’t agree with this term btw, “prohibited” sounds better) for use. People design these things to be used in battle but we’re putting restrictions on strategy. “All is far in love and war!” You can only launch a BeyBlade so many ways and some launches cause user error so why put restrictions on modifications? Why not change the game?

MGCs and LCs aren't used much since God Beys and Cho-Z beys are outclassed in the Standard Meta. MCC are very handy on Sparking Beys since they add a bit of weight. The +X and +Z attachments are compatible with Xceed/Xceed' and Zone/Zone' which is legal.

Anything that is not released by Hasbro or Takara Tomy is illegal. This includes homemade modifications.

Nobody here is incompetent but it almost sounds like you’re afraid of change, like someone is going to come and take BeyBlade away. This information is being processed clearly otherwise the thread would still be going but there are two sides of this equation. If you want to separate your “Official Rules” fine but listen to people who want more from the brands and more from BeyBlade. Hasbro & TT are selling dreams, the anime is intense and we demand more; these aren’t just pieces of plastic and metal they were created to be more. You’re shutting down dreams for change and nobody likes a dream killer; just saying. Why is that so hard to process?

(Feb. 09, 2021  10:06 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Um, why did you only quote my post and not add anything?
Accidental, I’m new. No offense, I like what you said.
(Feb. 09, 2021  9:55 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:56 PM)Drbstp Wrote: Are they being used though? or are they “illegal” (I don’t agree with this term btw, “prohibited” sounds better) for use. People design these things to be used in battle but we’re putting restrictions on strategy. “All is far in love and war!” You can only launch a BeyBlade so many ways and some launches cause user error so why put restrictions on modifications? Why not change the game?

“Are you gonna crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did”

- Blitzo
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:10 PM)Drbstp Wrote:

(Feb. 09, 2021  9:55 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: MGCs and LCs aren't used much since God Beys and Cho-Z beys are outclassed in the Standard Meta. MCC are very handy on Sparking Beys since they add a bit of weight. The +X and +Z attachments are compatible with Xceed/Xceed' and Zone/Zone' which is legal.

Nobody here is incompetent but it almost sounds like you’re afraid of change, like someone is going to come and take BeyBlade away. This information is being processed clearly otherwise the thread would still be going but there are two sides of this equation. If you want to separate your “Official Rules” fine but listen to people who want more from the brands and more from BeyBlade. Hasbro & TT are selling dreams, the anime is intense and we demand more; these aren’t just pieces of plastic and metal they were created to be more. You’re shutting down dreams for change and nobody likes a dream killer; just saying. Why is that so hard to process?

(Feb. 09, 2021  10:06 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Um, why did you only quote my post and not add anything?

When and where did I say Im afraid of change? Its like you said, "its a dream"! Listen bud, not all dreams can come true. That is the cold hard slap of reality for you.

"Hasbro & TT are selling dreams, the anime is intense and we demand more; these aren’t just pieces of plastic and metal they were created to be more"?! What the heck do you want this to become? IRL Metal Saga?
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:10 PM)Drbstp Wrote: Nobody here is incompetent but it almost sounds like you’re afraid of change, like someone is going to come and take BeyBlade away. This information is being processed clearly otherwise the thread would still be going but there are two sides of this equation. If you want to separate your “Official Rules” fine but listen to people who want more from the brands and more from BeyBlade. Hasbro & TT are selling dreams, the anime is intense and we demand more; these aren’t just pieces of plastic and metal they were created to be more. You’re shutting down dreams for change and nobody likes a dream killer; just saying. Why is that so hard to process?

When and where did I say Im afraid of change? Its like you said, "its a dream"! Listen bud, not all dreams can come true. That is the cold hard slap of reality for you.

"Hasbro & TT are selling dreams, the anime is intense and we demand more; these aren’t just pieces of plastic and metal they were created to be more"?! What the heck do you want this to become? IRL Metal Saga?
And people like you are the reasons dreams don’t come true

Mfb irl would be cool ngl
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:23 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: When and where did I say Im afraid of change? Its like you said, "its a dream"! Listen bud, not all dreams can come true. That is the cold hard slap of reality for you.

And people like you are the reasons dreams don’t come true

And that isnt my problem. If you hate me then thats fine.
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:23 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: And people like you are the reasons dreams don’t come true

And that isnt my problem. If you hate me then thats fine.
When did I ever say I hate you. I’m just stating that people like you makes people’s dreams not come true.
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:31 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: And that isnt my problem. If you hate me then thats fine.
When did I ever say I hate you. I’m just stating that people like you makes people’s dreams not come true.

Its your dreams you fulfill it, whatever it is.
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:33 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:31 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: When did I ever say I hate you. I’m just stating that people like you makes people’s dreams not come true.

Its your dreams you fulfill it, whatever it is.

Ok and delta said not all dreams come true. So I’m stating that he/or she is the reason dreams don’t come true.
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:36 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:33 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Its your dreams you fulfill it, whatever it is.

Ok and delta said not all dreams come true. So I’m stating that he/or she is the reason dreams don’t come true.

I agree not all dreams do come true, I'm pretty sure people have experienced that. However that depends on you, you don't have to listen to him if you don't want to.
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:36 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Ok and delta said not all dreams come true. So I’m stating that he/or she is the reason dreams don’t come true.

I agree not all dreams do come true, I'm pretty sure people have experienced that. However that depends on you, you don't have to listen to him if you don't want to.
The only times dreams don’t come true is when someone gives up. The people living their dreams rn are the people that didn’t give up.
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:39 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  10:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I agree not all dreams do come true, I'm pretty sure people have experienced that. However that depends on you, you don't have to listen to him if you don't want to.
The only times dreams don’t come true is when someone gives up. The people living their dreams rn are the people that didn’t give up.

Ok sure if that's what you think. I still believe in the statement I told you.
someone close this thread pls
It appears im the only one with common sense and logic. Im done with this entire war.