I’m Drbstp!

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:21 AM)Drbstp Wrote: Well I’m not trying to destroy peoples joy but I get those vibes from you. I’m sorry you feel this way.
I’m not purposely destroying joy, I’m just speaking facts. I’m sorry you feel that way.
Your definitely reaching into “purposely”. It has all been negative as far as I’m concerned; very close minded statements.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:27 AM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m not purposely destroying joy, I’m just speaking facts. I’m sorry you feel that way.
Your definitely reaching into purposely. It has all been negative as far as I’m concerned; very close minded.

Like I’ve said before, this is not a few concept or idea. I have looked at a lot of information and opinions, and I have made up my mind. I’m keeping an open mind, you’re just not very… persuasive, or at least you’re not making persuasive arguments. Perhaps, and sorry if this is a bit too wild of a thought, but maybe you’re being a little closed minded? I dunno just a thought.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:30 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:27 AM)Drbstp Wrote: Your definitely reaching into purposely. It has all been negative as far as I’m concerned; very close minded.

Like I’ve said before, this is not a few concept or idea. I have looked at a lot of information and opinions, and I have made up my mind. I’m keeping an open mind, you’re just not very… persuasive, or at least you’re not making persuasive arguments. Perhaps, and sorry if this is a bit too wild of a thought, but maybe you’re being a little closed minded? I dunno just a thought.
Fair enough! This means you’ll no longer be contributing to the movement, correct?
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:19 AM)Drbstp Wrote: No, for not respecting that people share views other than yours, for what you call logic and facts not being spoken on by the WBO. There are people on my thread that support my views yet your seem to be very disturbed at the through that this could be a thing one day.

because it wont and everyone here knows it and the fact you made a dedicated thread for this nonsense is just laughable. im done speaking with you.

Everyone please join in the national anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3jslsZ1vo

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:25 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: How about we stop arguing and leave this thread for a bit? Way too much tension going on here.

Nah I’m enjoying this
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: because it wont and everyone here knows it and the fact you made a dedicated thread for this nonsense is just laughable. im done speaking with you.

Everyone please join in the national anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3jslsZ1vo

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:25 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: How about we stop arguing and leave this thread for a bit? Way too much tension going on here.

Nah I’m enjoying this

Did you just....post a link to a somewhat explicit song on a platform where kids as little as 8 could be on?

Whatever, I guess. Lol
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: [quote="DeltaZakuro" pid='1732267' dateline='1612912863']

because it wont and everyone here knows it and the fact you made a dedicated thread for this nonsense is just laughable. im done speaking with you.

Oh no im literally crying please make it stop!

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:43 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Everyone please join in the national anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3jslsZ1vo

Nah I’m enjoying this

Did you just....post a link to a somewhat explicit song on a platform where kids as little as 8 could be on?

Whatever, I guess. Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jamjHQ_V_dQ

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:45 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:38 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: [quote="DeltaZakuro" pid='1732267' dateline='1612912863']

M8 your acting childish over a joke
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:47 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:43 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Did you just....post a link to a somewhat explicit song on a platform where kids as little as 8 could be on?

Whatever, I guess. Lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jamjHQ_V_dQ

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:45 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Everyone please join in the national anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3jslsZ1vo

was it tho? was it?
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:49 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:47 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jamjHQ_V_dQ

was it tho? was it?
Oh god don’t tell me we have another mr sensitive
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:51 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:49 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: was it tho? was it?
Oh god don’t tell me we have another mr sensitive

who said im sensitive. go on, tell me.

damn it where is a mod when you need one?
Hi, I understand where your coming from, but don't you realise TT and Hasbro cannot make OP Beys allt he time?
Since you are arguing on the "waste of money" idea, let me tell you why they do this.
Marketing strategy.
Marketing strategy is just a way for TT and Hasbro to make more money in simple terms.
You see, which ones are bought more by the competitve community? The good Beys, or the bad Beys? Good ones of course. And TT/Hasbro puts the good Beys in slightly more expensive packs or find other ways to make the Beys more expensive.
E.G.
Tempest in the Superking Triple set, Helios II, Hyperion II, Long Superking Launchers in the Expensive DX Set.
Hasbro is more of an exception but it is still a user of this strategy.
There's nothing wrong with modifying your Beys because of how bad they are, but in Competitions, Hasbro and TT aim to create a balanced META which will ensure good Beys are good, bad Beys are bad. If anything Falls out of that alignment, E.g. Spriggan Requiem during God, where a bey is too powerful (which is why some users do not support your idea as modifying Beys could easily mean creating something unbeatable.), TT actively tried to do this, Example the Burst resistance of Imperial, Judgement and Zwei Which liberated attack types.

Now the reason many users do not support you Modifying Beys that are too weak is that like I explained, it's more marketing strategy than anything. Like you mentioned, it doesn't mean a modified bey is unbeatable, but allowing modified is a whole different thing.
You may not create anything that is unbeatable, but who's to say others can't.
Allowing Modified parts is essentially saying Hello Bearing', Atomic Metal', Xtend+ Metal', Xtreme Ultimate Reboot'.
As we all can predict, the results will be disastrous.
Therefore, there is nothing wrong with Modifying Beys, but for the sake of creating a balanced META, self-modifyed Beys should stay within your friend group and no where else.

One last piece of advice.
GET RAGE LONGINUS YOU CAN TRASH YOUR FRIENDS BETTER

Drbstp here's your answer to why no one supports you fully.
I support you but I don't support bringing this into Meta.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:52 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:51 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Oh god don’t tell me we have another mr sensitive

who said im sensitive. go on, tell me.

Your response to that led me to that conclusion

Wasn’t there a mod already here

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:52 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hi, I understand where your coming from, but don't you realise TT and Hasbro cannot make OP Beys allt he time?
Since you are arguing on the "waste of money" idea, let me tell you why they do this.
Marketing strategy.
Marketing strategy is just a way for TT and Hasbro to make more money in simple terms.
You see, which ones are bought more by the competitve community? The good Beys, or the bad Beys? Good ones of course. And TT/Hasbro puts the good Beys in slightly more expensive packs or find other ways to make the Beys more expensive.
E.G.
Tempest in the Superking Triple set, Helios II, Hyperion II, Long Superking Launchers in the Expensive DX Set.
There's nothing wrong with modifying your Beys because of how bad they are, but in Competitions, Hasbro and TT aim to create a balanced META which will ensure good Beys are good, bad Beys are bad. If anything Falls out of that alignment, E.g. Spriggan Requiem during God, where a bey is too powerful (which is why some users do not support your idea as modifying Beys could easily mean creating something unbeatable.), TT actively tried to do this, Example the Burst resistance of Imperial, Judgement and Zwei Which liberated attack types.

Now the reason many users do not support you Modifying Beys that are too weak is that like I explained, it's more marketing strategy than anything. Like you mentioned, it doesn't mean a modified bey is unbeatable, but allowing modified is a whole different thing.
Allowing Modified parts is essentially saying Hello Bearing', Atomic Metal', Xtend+ Metal', Xtreme Ultimate Reboot'.
Therefore, there is nothing wrong with Modifying Beys, but for the sake of creating a balanced META, self-modifyed Beys should stay within your friend group and no where else.

Till they pull out world Spriggan 2d mobius/or bearing
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:53 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:52 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: who said im sensitive. go on, tell me.

Your response to that led me to that conclusion

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:52 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hi, I understand where your coming from, but don't you realise TT and Hasbro cannot make OP Beys allt he time?
Marketing strategy.
E.G.

Then you act Sad.
PULLSS OUT LTE, SLAPS DRIFT ON MIRAGE
MUAHAHAHA
Marketing strategy.
E.G.

Summed it up perfectly. Last part was *Chef Kiss*

Now that's said, i suggest we actually stop.
Since someone is enjoying this, it wont stop.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:56 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote:
Marketing strategy.
E.G.

Thanks, hope that 15 minutes of my screen time was nessecary to stop an argument, and a misunderstanding.
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:53 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Your response to that led me to that conclusion

Then you act Sad.
MUAHAHAHA

Till they put world on right and beat you in a spin finish since they have the lad god tip bearing/or mobius

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:56 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote:
Marketing strategy.
E.G.

Dang this is getting interesting. You need a flower for him or something
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:57 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Then you act Sad.
MUAHAHAHA

Till they put world on right and beat you in a spin finish since they have the lad god tip bearing/or mobius

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:56 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Summed it up perfectly. Last part was *Chef Kiss*

Dang this is getting interesting. You need a flour for him or something

My god where are you in the meta, forgive me but you seem to be 1 month behind. Drift is the lad king, better than mobius, slightly better than bearing, on par with Zone'+Z
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:57 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Then you act Sad.
MUAHAHAHA

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:56 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Summed it up perfectly. Last part was *Chef Kiss*

Idk what u mean but alright i guess?
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:59 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:57 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Till they put world on right and beat you in a spin finish since they have the lad god tip bearing/or mobius

Idk what u mean but alright i guess?

I ship this lol

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:57 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Till they put world on right and beat you in a spin finish since they have the lad god tip bearing/or mobius

Dang this is getting interesting. You need a flour for him or something

My god where are you in the meta, forgive me but you seem to be 1 month behind. Drift is the lad king, better than mobius, slightly better than bearing, on par with Zone'+Z

Interesting. But we all know the stamina king is the electric drivers
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:59 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:59 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Idk what u mean but alright i guess?

I ship this lol

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: My god where are you in the meta, forgive me but you seem to be 1 month behind. Drift is the lad king, better than mobius, slightly better than bearing, on par with Zone'+Z

I'm sorry, you mean when their electricity is off.
One thing, please go to the LAD Tiers thread because I honestly don't know where on earth are you for Beyblade (no offence intended)
Hy and Ig' will never best atomic unless you put it on a super heavy bey. I found a layer that helps it to spin 7 minutes or more, but that was on its own.

Now If Drbstp really followed my advice, his friends are the ones that need modifying
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:03 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:59 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I ship this lol

I'm sorry, you mean when their electricity is off.
One thing, please go to the LAD Tiers thread because I honestly don't know where on earth are you for Beyblade (no offence intended)
Hy and Ig' will never best atomic unless you put it on a super heavy bey. I found a layer that helps it to spin 7 minutes or more, but that was on its own.

Now If Drbstp really followed my advice, his friends are the ones that need modifying

Dang this is news to me. My imperial dragon and regalia Genesis out spin every stamina combo I can throw at it
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:56 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, MCCs, MGCs, LCs, Dash Drivers, and different combos and launch styles are all ways to make Beys stronger.
Are they being used though? or are they “illegal” (I don’t agree with this term btw, “prohibited” sounds better) for use. People design these things to be used in battle but we’re putting restrictions on strategy. “All is far in love and war!” You can only launch a BeyBlade so many ways and some launches cause user error so why put restrictions on modifications? Why not change the game?
If you are a pro player, there are several things for you to notice.
All of the above are part of the meta. 
Plus who says we put restrictions on strategy.
Can I have you kindly please read the Rule Book, before you discriminate use for things we didn't do.
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:08 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  8:56 PM)Drbstp Wrote: Are they being used though? or are they “illegal” (I don’t agree with this term btw, “prohibited” sounds better) for use. People design these things to be used in battle but we’re putting restrictions on strategy. “All is far in love and war!” You can only launch a BeyBlade so many ways and some launches cause user error so why put restrictions on modifications? Why not change the game?
If you are a pro player, there are several things for you to notice.
Can I have you kindly please read the Rule Book, before you discriminate use for things we didn't do.

Hey man don’t bring racism into this
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:04 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:03 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I'm sorry, you mean when their electricity is off.

Dang this is news to me. My imperial dragon and regalia Genesis out spin every stamina combo I can throw at it
Don't worry I was like that too.
It's true that their drivers have awesome LAD so maybe that's why you won.
However do yourswlf a favor, buy LTE and World Spriggan and you have a pretty good combo

(Feb. 10, 2021  1:10 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  1:08 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: If you are a pro player, there are several things for you to notice.

Hey man don’t bring racism into this

What? Where? Racism?