I’m Drbstp!

ok so a mod is probably going to close this thread.
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:45 PM)Pixi Wrote: ok so a mod is probably going to close this thread.

lmao ur pfp coincides perfectly with this post
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:41 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Hold up is Spriggan requiem or cho z Spriggan allowed in limited

Four year olds? Last time I checked to be on this thread you have to be 13

#1: Was a joke
#2: since when do you have to be 13? I've seen ppl like namanspryzen post on welcome threads

#1.I know and what I said was a play on that joke. If your gonna give me context on something I’m gonna find a way to twist it
2. You have to have a email and to have a email you must be 13

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:45 PM)Pixi Wrote: ok so a mod is probably going to close this thread.

I hope someone does it’s starting to get boring and repetitive
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1: Was a joke
#2: since when do you have to be 13? I've seen ppl like namanspryzen post on welcome threads

#1.I know and what I said was a play on that joke. If your gonna give me context on something I’m gonna find a way to twist it

You can use your parents email with permission, no?
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1: Was a joke

not true. my little bro and sis have emails, and they are younger than 13. anyways, we getting off topic
Instead of asking for a mod, why not stop whatever its about??
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:49 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Instead of asking for a mod, why not stop whatever its about??

this thread is probably still going to be closed tho.
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: #1.I know and what I said was a play on that joke. If your gonna give me context on something I’m gonna find a way to twist it

You can use your parents email with permission, no?
Then it’s technically the parents account not the kids

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: #1.I know and what I said was a play on that joke. If your gonna give me context on something I’m gonna find a way to twist it
not true. my little bro and sis have emails, and they are younger than 13. anyways, we getting off topic
So they faked their age?
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:41 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I know at the Limited P3C1 tournament someone was lended a pretty good Galaxy Zeus combo, but at all other pre-COVID events, well I don’t have a log of everything but I can assume the tournament staff wouldn’t hand out Storm Spriggans, some pretty decent at least. 

But it really doesn’t matter as long as they’re passing tournament legal stuff out for the kids, right? And this isn’t a chat room where two people need to be online to chat back and forth for a while, just reply normally, this is a forum after all.

Hold up is Spriggan requiem or cho z Spriggan allowed in limited

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: chill. we're a bunch of four year olds arguing about beyblade. no need to get heated

Perhaps if you would read the Burst Limited rules you’d know the answer.
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:41 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Hold up is Spriggan requiem or cho z Spriggan allowed in limited

Perhaps if you would read the Burst Limited rules you’d know the answer.

Nah I don’t think I will. I hate things like limited
The coarse of this thread is hilarious. From talking about modifications, to helping kids at tournaments, to mars rovers, and lastly kids with email accounts.
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:53 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You can use your parents email with permission, no?
Then it’s technically the parents account not the kids

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: not true. my little bro and sis have emails, and they are younger than 13. anyways, we getting off topic
So they faked their age?

no...

they have a school email
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:56 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Perhaps if you would read the Burst Limited rules you’d know the answer.

Nah I don’t think I will. I hate things like limited

Then why'd you even ask?

This was supposed to be an introduction thread, but here we are.
made a thread for all of this mumbo jumbo.
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:53 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Then it’s technically the parents account not the kids

So they faked their age?

no...

they have a school email

Well they’re probably gonna be in trouble with the school

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:58 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:56 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Nah I don’t think I will. I hate things like limited

Then why'd you even ask?

Because I wanted to know but now I don’t

I mean the owner started the entire argument. I just joined in out of boredom.
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:59 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: no...

they have a school email

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:58 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Then why'd you even ask?

The schools give the accounts… you really need to learn when to not say anything instead of just jumping in
(Feb. 09, 2021  6:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:59 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well they’re probably gonna be in trouble with the school

The schools give the accounts… you really need to learn when to not say anything instead of just jumping in
And I have said nothing many times
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:27 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:25 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: When was typing on a forum the same as spinning a top

Seems to me like you completely understand what Im saying but choose to be very pathetic about it. Regardless, I mean that they cant put their whole life towards beyblade(ie: metagaming, playing, talking on wbo, etc).

If a mod is watching, I recommend closing this server. This conversation is looking like it might get very toxic soon.
Toxicity in this thread WAS NOT intended but this I started this thread to help change the direction of BeyBlade to see that it remains evolving. I’m fully encouraging new formats especially for those of us that are getting older but want to see more than just someone buying a basic Bey or “Weak” Bey (as was stated in earlier comments) and entering a tournament with discouraging stigmas. Kids should feel confident in there abilities so why not devise way to help the community. I’m throwing a yellow flag on this one because it’s clear that people don’t really like change but I’m kinda pushing the topic because I haven’t seen change. I see a lot of “that’s too OP” but we should be encouraging that growth and turn it into something positive; nurture creativity and individually.

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:59 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: no...

they have a school email

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:58 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Then why'd you even ask?

This wasn’t a argumentative introduction, rather me wondering why we having allowed certain changes to rules and personal modifications. I’m sorry if this was a controversial topic but I’m looking for to fomats to change the direction of BeyBlade to inspire new bladers to show up and stand out.
Welcome! Have fun!
(Feb. 09, 2021  6:27 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:27 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Seems to me like you completely understand what Im saying but choose to be very pathetic about it. Regardless, I mean that they cant put their whole life towards beyblade(ie: metagaming, playing, talking on wbo, etc).

If a mod is watching, I recommend closing this server. This conversation is looking like it might get very toxic soon.
Toxicity in this thread WAS NOT intended but this I started this thread to help change the direction of BeyBlade to see that it remains evolving. I’m fully encouraging new formats especially for those of us that are getting older but want to see more than just someone buying a basic Bey or “Weak” Bey (as was stated in earlier comments) and entering a tournament with discouraging stigmas. Kids should feel confident in there abilities so why not devise way to help the community. I’m throwing a yellow flag on this one because it’s clear that people don’t really like change but I’m kinda pushing the topic because I haven’t seen change. I see a lot of “that’s too OP” but we should be encouraging that growth and turn it into something positive; nurture creativity and individually.

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:59 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well they’re probably gonna be in trouble with the school

This wasn’t a argumentative introduction, rather me wondering why we having allowed certain changes to rules and personal modifications. I’m sorry if this was a controversial topic but I’m looking for to fomats to change the direction of BeyBlade to inspire new bladers to show up and stand out.

No I agree with what your saying. Many people called this a argument so I said argument because that’s what they have titled it. I should’ve used quotation marks so you would’ve understood what I meant
Something we love so much has divided us already, I just want to see new categories, formats and gameplay. A lot of people are being shunned for mods, harmless mods.
CitrusNinja3, sorry for @-ing you, but this thread is going WAY too off topic. Please close this thread
(Feb. 09, 2021  6:41 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: CitrusNinja3, sorry for @-ing you, but this thread is going WAY too off topic. Please close this thread

It’s not though. The topic of the thread is his intro AND how he thinks the beyblade format should be
dang you guys just hijack peoples introductions XD
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:57 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: The coarse of this thread is hilarious. From talking about modifications, to helping kids at tournaments, to mars rovers, and lastly kids with email accounts.
Whats next? An alien invasion or a Zombie Apocalypse