Hyper xeno and BeastMode104’s Birthday Bey Bash

Havertown, PA
Tournament Results
Paddock Park
214 W Hillcrest Ave
12:00 PM on 10/13/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Start Time:
The Tournament will begin at 12:00 PM, registration will start as 11:30 Please Remember No One can enter the event after 12:00 PM Do Not make other plans for the 5th if you plan to attent because the tournament could take up to 5 hours to complete.

Confirmed:
Me
Common Pickle
Bladerb*
BeastMode104

Entry Fee:
Entry fee is $5 a person or you can buy a Blader Passport for $15 and get a bit and go to as many free tournaments in a year that you want to!

PS: Tournament Staff will be
Me
Common Pickle
Hyper Xeno
BeastMode10
Super Chicken
Bladerb*

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I can't come unless it more closer because it's an hour away from where I am Crying
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:46 AM)Brad0707 Wrote: I can't come unless it more closer because it's an hour away from where I am :'(

Ohh ok to bad but I have to drive like 1h 7m to get to the event
this is probably a dumb question but can you organize a tournament near pompano fl please?
(Oct. 07, 2018  4:51 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: this is probably a dumb question but can you organize a tournament near pompano fl please?
Maby but not anytime soon
(Oct. 05, 2018  2:42 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2018  12:06 PM)Bladerb* Wrote: I can’t wait I’m so excited hopefully I win it

No I'll win it 

NO I WILL WIN
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:29 PM)Makai11 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2018  2:42 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: No I'll win it 

NO I WILL WIN

NO I WIN!!!
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:19 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:29 PM)Makai11 Wrote: NO I WILL WIN

NO I WIN!!!

BE QUIET! Its not about winning you nut heads! Its about having fun!
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:35 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:19 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: NO I WIN!!!

BE QUIET! Its not about winning you nut heads! Its about having fun!

NO I WIN!!!!!
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:39 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:35 PM)MrBlade Wrote: BE QUIET! Its not about winning you nut heads! Its about having fun!

NO I WIN!!!!!
Settle it in the stadium probably if you keep getting at each other then you will not even make it to the final due to concentration loss
(Oct. 08, 2018  8:33 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:39 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: NO I WIN!!!!!
Settle it in the stadium probably if you keep getting at each other then you will not even make it to the final due to concentration loss
Lol ppl fighting each other with their words on a public thread...jeez its just a game. Remember that having fun and following rules is more important then winning. Lets not spoil each others funSmile
I was trying to annoy someone

I don't think it worked
I bought some hasbro beys that we can sell and we will do a raffle at the end we also have drinks
Hey guys its been so long since I've joined a tournament (last time i went was March 17 of this year) and i can't wait but I have to leave early around 3:30 P.M because of my night job or  if I lose that's ok.
(Oct. 07, 2018  12:21 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:46 AM)Brad0707 Wrote: I can't come unless it more closer because it's an hour away from where I am Crying

Ohh ok to bad but I have to drive like 1h 7m to get to the event

Lol, the closest tournaments to me are 4 hours. I would go to this one, but my mom is getting back from toronto 3 days before and shes not going to drive another 4 hours .

(Oct. 08, 2018  8:33 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  6:39 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: NO I WIN!!!!!
Yeah, you tell 'em. Also, if you want to win, just use some of that hS and aH.
Does anyone have a Bearing that they can sell to me
(Oct. 09, 2018  8:20 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Does anyone have a Bearing that they can sell to me

How much would you be willing to pay? I have one
(Oct. 09, 2018  10:23 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  8:20 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Does anyone have a Bearing that they can sell to me

How much would you be willing to pay? I have one

Somewhere near 10 if that is ok, and is it TT
(Oct. 09, 2018  10:39 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  10:23 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: How much would you be willing to pay? I have one

Somewhere near 10 if that is ok, and is it TT

Ah I can't do that... Its TT but its the only one I have
(Oct. 09, 2018  10:55 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  10:39 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Somewhere near 10 if that is ok, and is it TT

Ah I can't do that... Its TT but its the only one I have

Ok it's fine
Dudes happy birthday I can only go to one tournament a month and I'm busy that day so sorry I can't come but dudes congrats and happy birthday have fun
Does anyone have a TT Atomic they can sell to me I got about $12 and an Eternal Driver
I'll have an Archer Hercules($12) for sale at the event
with some parts I'm willing to sell as well.
I might buy it

I painted my Fafnir f3 with nail polish can I still use it

Is spryzen s3 banned
I wish i could come but it's to far and I would get creamed.