Hyper xeno and BeastMode104’s Birthday Bey Bash

The tournament Started out great, we had a set up of 4 stadiums with some stadiums even having a back-up judge. I could tell that Extend Plus would be a big threat in the tournament after Thug testing defeated me with Spriggan Requiem. Ten Cross. Extend Plus. from then on I did pretty well getting 9th place and coming so close to the finals. In the finals Red Ninja0829 beat Mr Blade to advance, Ardmore Bladers beat Kid_Swag, Thug testing beat Bladerb*, and NatedogPhilly beat Swrebels to advance. NatedogPhilly hardly sqeaked out the win over Ardmore Bladers 5-3 to advance to the final match. I didn't see the match between Thug testing and Red Ninja0829 but Thug testing advanced to join NatedogPhilly in the first place match. In the third place match Ardmore Bladers won using Archer Hercules. Zero Cross. Revolve, Hell Salamander. Eight' Bump. Atomic, Spriggan Requiem. 0 Lift. Bearing. In the final match Thug testing struck first with a lead of 4-0 however NatedogPhilly burst Thug testing's Hell Salamander combo twice to tie it up. Thug testing switched to Archer Hercules and out-spun NatedogPhillys Hell Salamander combo, leaving Thug Testing the winner of Hyper xeno's and BeastMode104's Birthday Bey Bash.

Winning Combos

1st: Thug testing
Hell Salamander. Ten Glave. Atomic
(LC) Archer Hercules. Seven. Eternal
Spriggan Requiem. Zero Bump. Bearing
Spriggan Requiem. Ten Cross. Extend Plus

2nd: NatedogPhilly
Winning Valkyrie. Seven Meteor. Destroy
Hell Salamander. Zero Glave. Atomic
Archer Hercules. Seven. Eternal
Spriggan Requiem. Seven Meteor. Bearing

3rd: @[Ardmore Bladers]
Archer Hercules. Zero. Eternal
Archer Hercules. Zero Cross. Eternal
Archer Hercules. Zero Cross. Revolve
Hell Salamander. Eight' Bump. Atomic
Spriggan Requiem. 0 Lift. Bearing

Also Huge shout-out to @[Hyper xeno] and His mom for providing so much!

Pics

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1...a4f170_0_0
The tournament was so awesome! My first time in the finals! hope another comes around the area soon also the pics do not work
(Oct. 21, 2018  2:05 AM)MrBlade Wrote: The tournament was so awesome! My first time in the finals! hope another comes around the area soon also the pics do not work

sorry, fixed that they're in google slides
Thug testing says not to talk about xt+ but I'm not really sure it matters

Nice Bey Pics Common Pickle
Congrats to thug testing! He did good.
Do you know which combo Natedog Philly used to burst Thug testing's Hell Salamander combo twice ?