[Hyderabad, India] 25/12/11 Very Bey-ry Christmas !

on
Hosted by
  Relic
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Alright then! That time has come......YES!
Its time for another tournament in Hyderabad and this time, we celebrate Chistmas! Lets make this Christmas a Bey-ry Christmas! and go Blading all the way !

Alright, Enough of talk now. Lets get to the details :

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Very Bey-ry Christmas !

Venue : Sanjeevaiah Park, Necklace Road, Near Hussain Sagar Lake.

Date and time: Christmas! (What ? 25/12/11 Duh). Be at the entrance of Sanjeevaiah Park by 1:10 PM. The tournament will start at around 1:45 PM.

Entry Fee : One time entry fee will be Rs.250. Free for Passport Holders. You can buy a Passport at the tournament for Rs.500 (Which offers you free entry for any WBO event for 1 year).

Surface : Grass (HELL YEAH !)

IMPORTANT :

• Please bring your own food and water or have lunch before you come. Unlike last time, I will not be able to provide lunch. You can bring some money with you because I heard there is canteen in the park which sells snacks and drinks. But i'm sure you'd want to have something which will fill you. So its always better if you can pack some food for yourself.

• If you want to, you can bring your own stadiums for free play. The official battles will be held in the MFB Attack Stadium of course. If any of you by any chance have an MFB Attack, Bring it. We will use it for official play.

• If you have any problems, feel free to PM me or call these numbers :
And yes, BladingSpirit5 or me will be the people who will be picking up the calls. So you can say something like "Hey Relic/Bladingpsirirt5 " so we'll instantly know that you are someone from the WBO. (LOL)

•If you know anybody who likes Beyblade and can attend this tournament. Get them to register here! (Remember, the more participants, the more fun ! )

• STRICTLY NO FAKE PARTS. Before you do anything else, READ THIS.

Prizes :.

1st Place gets a "Lightning Sword Showdown" Double Pack (Ray Unicorno D125CS and Inferno Gasher/Cancer SW145SF)

2nd Place gets to choose between Rock Giraffe R145WB and Meteo L Drago LW105LF.

3rd Place gets the Beyblade remaining.

Confirmed Attendees :
Relic
Fabregasrox323
?Mr.MyStery?
BladingSpirit5
rajatgovind123
Gautam_Pokemon
Blader Zeus
prashgoku
basaltvin
Eartheagle1001
Ldrago destroy1
alonso

NOTE : If something happens and you cannot come, You need to tell me Before the 24th of December so that I can take you off the list. If you say you are coming for sure and you don't show up, you will ruin the fun for everybody else and expose yourself to a possible warning.

Maybe List/Unconfirmed :
beyblademonitor
Beyldrago
spikebeyraahul
deepu

NOTE : I will put you on this list if you are not sure about the situation. But try to confirm whether you are coming or no by the 24th of December.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I would like to thank the WBO Committee for making this event Official. I hope this tournament will be a success like the previous one !

Cheers!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Wow, one more attendee! Awesome Smile

And about the phone problem, try calling now. It should work.

Maaz Faizan, I get your point, but the thing is I won't be able to order online now. Firstly, I feel its too expensive and second, its too late now. I will try my best to get some prizes though.
Now I guess we should Add a Map

We should meet up around Sanjeevaiah Park MMTS at "A" Then go to the park entrance "B"

The link to the map in the OP does not work.
Okay thanks, I edited the first post !
Sorry,May not be attending the tournament...But I will try to help this tourney somehow,PM for any help Wink
dude cmon try coming more members(sorry if a spam or off-topic)
Relic ther is one more guy who wants to come he is gangangalaxy he is a guy from my skool keep him in d confirmed list...
(Dec. 09, 2011  7:52 PM)Maaz Faizan Wrote: Sorry,May not be attending the tournament...But I will try to help this tourney somehow,PM for any help Wink

Shall I move you to Unconfirmed ? Or are you sure you are NOT coming ?

@Mr.Mystery, Alright, I added him.
Ill be unable to come cos my uncle is unable to get holidays and hydrabad is too far form here so ill try next time.[sayak blader]
(Dec. 10, 2011  9:55 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: Relic ther is one more guy who wants to come he is gangangalaxy he is a guy from my skool keep him in d confirmed list...
Good! Now we have twelve attendees again!

@P.A.I.N.
Well thats too bad. Hope you can make it to another Tournament. Smile

I hope you guys have a successful tourney!
Alright guys, I'm going for an excursion today and I should be back by the 19th (Next Monday). So if you have any problems, contact BladingSpirit5. If any updates are to be made, he will do it from my account.

P/S : I added his number to the O.P.
(Dec. 10, 2011  11:19 AM)Relic Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  7:52 PM)Maaz Faizan Wrote: Sorry,May not be attending the tournament...But I will try to help this tourney somehow,PM for any help Wink

Shall I move you to Unconfirmed ? Or are you sure you are NOT coming ?

@Mr.Mystery, Alright, I added him.

Well No,Not really

I cant wait to you guys have the tourney. I want to see the outcome!Pinching_eyes_2
Hello, blading spirit 5 please give me your mobile Number.
I want as i am in need to call you
and i want to ask one question that are there prizes??
please send me message!!!about the prizes.
(Dec. 16, 2011  11:21 AM)rajatgovind123 Wrote: Hello, Relic please give me your mobile Number.
I want as i am in need to call you
and i want to ask one question that are there prizes??
please send me message!!!about the prizes.
It has been mentioned before that you have to contact me, not Relic till the 19th since he is gone for an excursion with his school.
My Number (Click to View)
The prizes have not been confirmed yet but will be Hasbro.

But it will be decided??
Yes, I'll have to go get them sometime today or tomorrow, but they will be Mystery Prizes.
oh.mystery prizes ha.
ok sure kar dena thik hain.
BS5 plz,when i come to the sanjeevaih park i will inform you but i dont now the exact place of the battle in sanjeevaih park.OK.
We have to meet at the gate, like in the map in the OP.
Please do not double post use the Edit function.

Edit:
The Map
as i am new in hyderabad,how i will know that the entrance?will be there are there any posters over there to know that this is the exact location ?
Well thats what the map is for.
No there will be no posters. You can figure it out using the map. You can also call me or Relic.
can you say the route i will be at the entrance i will call you when i will be at the gate.
Ok, if you do have anymore problems please send a Private Message instead of posting in the Thread.
You do know it's next Sunday right? (Jk)
Where are most of the bey battles fought in India?