[Hyderabad, India] 25/12/11 Very Bey-ry Christmas !

on
Hosted by
  Relic
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Alright then! That time has come......YES!
Its time for another tournament in Hyderabad and this time, we celebrate Chistmas! Lets make this Christmas a Bey-ry Christmas! and go Blading all the way !

Alright, Enough of talk now. Lets get to the details :

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Very Bey-ry Christmas !

Venue : Sanjeevaiah Park, Necklace Road, Near Hussain Sagar Lake.

Date and time: Christmas! (What ? 25/12/11 Duh). Be at the entrance of Sanjeevaiah Park by 1:10 PM. The tournament will start at around 1:45 PM.

Entry Fee : One time entry fee will be Rs.250. Free for Passport Holders. You can buy a Passport at the tournament for Rs.500 (Which offers you free entry for any WBO event for 1 year).

Surface : Grass (HELL YEAH !)

IMPORTANT :

• Please bring your own food and water or have lunch before you come. Unlike last time, I will not be able to provide lunch. You can bring some money with you because I heard there is canteen in the park which sells snacks and drinks. But i'm sure you'd want to have something which will fill you. So its always better if you can pack some food for yourself.

• If you want to, you can bring your own stadiums for free play. The official battles will be held in the MFB Attack Stadium of course. If any of you by any chance have an MFB Attack, Bring it. We will use it for official play.

• If you have any problems, feel free to PM me or call these numbers :
And yes, BladingSpirit5 or me will be the people who will be picking up the calls. So you can say something like "Hey Relic/Bladingpsirirt5 " so we'll instantly know that you are someone from the WBO. (LOL)

•If you know anybody who likes Beyblade and can attend this tournament. Get them to register here! (Remember, the more participants, the more fun ! )

• STRICTLY NO FAKE PARTS. Before you do anything else, READ THIS.

Prizes :.

1st Place gets a "Lightning Sword Showdown" Double Pack (Ray Unicorno D125CS and Inferno Gasher/Cancer SW145SF)

2nd Place gets to choose between Rock Giraffe R145WB and Meteo L Drago LW105LF.

3rd Place gets the Beyblade remaining.

Confirmed Attendees :
Relic
Fabregasrox323
?Mr.MyStery?
BladingSpirit5
rajatgovind123
Gautam_Pokemon
Blader Zeus
prashgoku
basaltvin
Eartheagle1001
Ldrago destroy1
alonso

NOTE : If something happens and you cannot come, You need to tell me Before the 24th of December so that I can take you off the list. If you say you are coming for sure and you don't show up, you will ruin the fun for everybody else and expose yourself to a possible warning.

Maybe List/Unconfirmed :
beyblademonitor
Beyldrago
spikebeyraahul
deepu

NOTE : I will put you on this list if you are not sure about the situation. But try to confirm whether you are coming or no by the 24th of December.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I would like to thank the WBO Committee for making this event Official. I hope this tournament will be a success like the previous one !

Cheers!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Nov. 26, 2011  8:53 AM)Sayak Blader Wrote: Who charki??????
No. ^ His username is beyblademonitor. Relic said that he was not registered

(Nov. 26, 2011  8:53 AM)Sayak Blader Wrote: Who charki??????

Hey first read the entire post before posting relic said that fabregoxrox323's frnd was not registered but im a registered user!
hey so wat will be the prize ??? for the winner ??
The prizes have not been determined yet. Please read the OP.
hmmm im thinking that takara prizes would be better!
(Nov. 30, 2011  12:51 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote: hmmm im thinking that takara prizes would be better!

Yes. But the problem is buying them. As of now Takara is not possible.
yeah !! so just keep hasbro there are many nice beys
Btw is it confirmed it's going to be on the 25th?

___________________MR.MYSTERY? (Bladersai33)
Update: As for the prizes, they are most probably going to be Metal Masters Beyblades. But I can't decide which ones.

(Dec. 03, 2011  11:57 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: Btw is it confirmed it's going to be on the 25th?

I would've notified you if it changed. So yeah, it is on 25th.

(Dec. 03, 2011  3:46 PM)Relic Wrote: Update: As for the prizes, they are most probably going to be Metal Masters Beyblades. But I can't decide which ones.

(Dec. 03, 2011  11:57 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: Btw is it confirmed it's going to be on the 25th?
tnx cause i thought tat parks might be closed on tat day....

I would've notified you if it changed. So yeah, it is on 25th.

So you are unable to change the date.well I'm still trying to find a way to become confirmed and I will find it,hope so.hope u change it.If u then plese notifiy me by a facebook pm.not wbo cos i don't visit it that much,thanks.
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:46 PM)Relic Wrote: Update: As for the prizes, they are most probably going to be Metal Masters Beyblades. But I can't decide which ones.

Well, I would suggest differentiating either on the basis of Competitive Worth, or Anime Fan Following.
So, if you choose Competitive Performance, then you may get Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium and probably Flame Byxis...
If its Anime Fan Following(which I am sure you won't choose, except if there are availability issues), then of course- Galaxy Pegy, Ray Unicorno, and Meteo L Drago...
(Dec. 03, 2011  6:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Well, I would suggest differentiating either on the basis of Competitive Worth, or Anime Fan Following.
So, if you choose Competitive Performance, then you may get Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium and probably Flame Byxis...
If its Anime Fan Following(which I am sure you won't choose, except if there are availability issues), then of course- Galaxy Pegy, Ray Unicorno, and Meteo L Drago...

I asked a few people. They said they want Non-Competitive Beyblades as the prizes because that is the only way they can get them. Most people here are not willing to waste money on Non-Competitive Beyblades or Beyblades which have only one useful part.
(Dec. 04, 2011  3:32 PM)Relic Wrote: I asked a few people. They said they want Non-Competitive Beyblades as the prizes because that is the only way they can get them. Most people here are not willing to waste money on Non-Competitive Beyblades or Beyblades which have only one useful part.

Non competitive prizes? Hm...there are not many options.
Non competitive ones would be some of those Hasbro Double Packs , Rock Girraffe(Only for R145)
etc.
(Dec. 04, 2011  3:32 PM)Relic Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  6:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

I asked a few people. They said they want Non-Competitive Beyblades as the prizes because that is the only way they can get them. Most people here are not willing to waste money on Non-Competitive Beyblades or Beyblades which have only one useful part.

Ah yes, that is extremely true.
People who buy beys on a low budget certainly won't opt to buy a Non-Competitive bey, and would love to get it as a prize.
Then there are others who buy on a low budget, and wouldn't mind having a Competitive bey as a prize, as they would end up saving money...

Quote:Most people here are not willing to waste money on Non-Competitive Beyblades or Beyblades which have only one useful part.

In that case, buy Non-Competitive beys....
If people do not want to go for beys which have just one useful part, then tbh, there are very few options considering 'Hasbro beys only'....
There's just Hell Kerbecs, Screw Capricorne and Gravity Destroyer which have more than one useful parts. But if pitted against TT beys, even these are no longer quite useful.
According to me, the Competitive Value of a bey changes day-by-day.
But a bey in your collection will always look as beautiful as it was when it was sealed in a box(considering you didn't chip off the paint! Tongue_out)

So, if I were you, I'd get Non-Competitive ones, as there are hardly any Competitive Beys we have access to.

If you all would opt to buy TT beys(which is not suggestible, as they are quite costly. But if you still go on to buy those...), then you all know what to buy. Smile
Hmm...You have a point there....I agree with the last post
so i guess I've missed to many thing's over here because of my internet problem! so I've read the last posts and considering that i would say if we buy beyblade's that have only one useful part would be not good as though people mainly attend tournaments because of the prizes if we keep some good bey's as our prizes who know's next time we could have more participants because of the crowd over there so i say we should keep some bey's with good parts!
I really agree with fabregasrox323
(Dec. 07, 2011  11:01 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: so i guess I've missed to many thing's over here because of my internet problem! so I've read the last posts and considering that i would say if we buy beyblade's that have only one useful part would be not good as though people mainly attend tournaments because of the prizes if we keep some good bey's as our prizes who know's next time we could have more participants because of the crowd over there so i say we should keep some bey's with good parts!
Yes. But those useful Beyblades like Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium ect are not so easily available, they are tough to find. If we do manage to find them we could have those as prizes.

(Dec. 07, 2011  4:44 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  11:01 AM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: so i guess I've missed to many thing's over here because of my internet problem! so I've read the last posts and considering that i would say if we buy beyblade's that have only one useful part would be not good as though people mainly attend tournaments because of the prizes if we keep some good bey's as our prizes who know's next time we could have more participants because of the crowd over there so i say we should keep some bey's with good parts!
Yes. But those useful Beyblades like Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium ect are not so easily available, they are tough to find. If we do manage to find them we could have those as prizes.

i know that, well i will try my best to find it !!

Hm..I Have nothing to argue about,but fabregasrox323 Is right.People wont come to A tourney held by you again thinking you'll give another weak Bey,Try buying something from an online store that's rare to find In toy shops,for Example, Hell Kerbecs , Twisted Tempo , Flame Byxis ,etc .(Except from Ebay.in,they keep everything there overpriced or if you wish to waste 1000 Rs for a bey there Tongue_out ) Also If you really wanna put a Non-competitive Bey for the prize, add a Beyblade accessory along with the prize such as a Beypointer, Dutron Launcher , Beyblaster , etc.So if they think that the bey Is not worth, they always have a accessory. Tongue_out
So the next time anyone wants to join,they'll be like "Cool!"and for sure they'll come ! Cute

If you dont find any bey, get a bey with loose parts(random parts) from Ebay.in or Other booster packs From hoopos.com(type in - "Beyblade Metal Masters" ,Results will appear)
maaz faizan is correct that sounds like a good idea(sorry if a spam or off-topic)
Bro.When i tried to ring your phone it was said that this number i out of order.So please send me a new mobile number.I want to Battle with other bladers and throw them out of thy match by my galaxy pegasus.Tongue_out
Ah..so you want to attend too rajatgovind. Looks like we have found our twelfth member the format would be Block Round Robin now.
I'll check about the phone problem. I don't think Relic would be back from school yet.

Edit: There is a problem I tried to call too. Not working.
Blader.I will be coming as i am confirmed

My Username:-rajatgovind123
Please write my name in my battle.
Blader.My phone number is 918888886299
Please call me.

Jai Hind.