Hybrid Wheel System

Most likely they will.
I really hope not, I dont think they look nearly as cool. Also there would be a significant weight difference (I think) It doesnt seem to make sense to me.
The weights should be the same, or close to the same. I think they look cooler anyways. But plastic and metal seems like going backwards, still.
I shall judge it when I see it's performance. It will only be a step back if performance declines (which I highly doubt). I get the feeling they added this to give slightly more differentiation between the blades. A lot of the wheels have circular shapes for necessary reasons; to facilitate that and differentiate them adding a plastic colorful wheel on top seems like a good idea. Plus I think it makes the tops look nicer. It allows for some creativity without potentially harming performance.
As a physical matter of fact, CPC absorbs the shocks that it would at least decrease a bit of the high recoil of recoils that increases the rate of "luck" in the game which would increase the stamina of Beyblades and would reduce the luck rate which will contribute a lot to the competitive area and increase the use of customizations. Additionaly the Beyblades will be bi-directional(Yays for smashers and Boos for zombies) which is what we(at least I) have been waiting for 6 months Grin

Well, I am congratulating TakaraTomy even though I haven't got my hands on a Hybrid Wheel system( I hope I don't get to insult them after my purchase) as the system will tend to increase the joy of the game...
(Mar. 19, 2009  4:53 AM)ZenX Wrote: As a physical matter of fact, CPC absorbs the shocks that it would at least decrease a bit of the high recoil of recoils that increases the rate of "luck" in the game which would increase the stamina of Beyblades and would reduce the luck rate which will contribute a lot to the competitive area and increase the use of customizations. Additionaly the Beyblades will be bi-directional(Yays for smashers and Boos for zombies) which is what we(at least I) have been waiting for 6 months Grin

Well, I am congratulating TakaraTomy even though I haven't got my hands on a Hybrid Wheel system( I hope I don't get to insult them after my purchase) as the system will tend to increase the joy of the game...

I completely forgot the fact that these will be able to spin in both right and left; that is incredibly important. The effectiveness of CPC plastic is something I will have to wait and see before I make any judgments.
(Mar. 19, 2009  4:57 AM)Arjun Wrote: I completely forgot the fact that these will be able to spin in both right and left; that is incredibly important. The effectiveness of CPC plastic is something I will have to wait and see before I make any judgments.

From what I understand, the clear wheel will determine the spin direction of the actual blade, whilst the metal/light wheel will ultimately be bidirectional. however, you would need the left/right spinning clear wheel to do this?
(Mar. 19, 2009  3:09 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: From what I understand, the clear wheel will determine the spin direction of the actual blade, whilst the metal/light wheel will ultimately be bidirectional. however, you would need the left/right spinning clear wheel to do this?

That is what I have gathered from the topic so far.
My opinion of the Hybrid system is still undetermined :{
(Mar. 20, 2009  3:30 AM)TehAlex Wrote: My opinion of the Hybrid system is still undetermined :{

So you have nothing to say ... then don't post. Grin
Clear Wheel => 4g
Metal Wheel => 31 - 32g
Light Wheel => 5 - 6g

Source: http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/
Wow, So a combined 35g aprrox, eh?
If the RF fails against Libra, I wouldn't be surprised if the Wheel gets restricted.
It shouldnt fail with smashing wheels such as Leone(the original) and Dark Wolf being used.
I thought this topic would be an appropriate place to discuss this :

With Flame Sagittario's release and Flame Libra's in some months, I am curious to see what you think will become of the Heat Wheel. I have noticed that, normally, Light Wheels are called by a slightly 'lesser' term compared to their Metal Wheel twins : for instance, Wind is to Storm what Clay is to Rock.
However, the Flame Metal Wheel is very different to the Heat Light Wheel.

It is not totally incomprehensible that they chose to name it "Flame Sagittario", just as they have named the prize beyblade in the second Random Booster Light Volume "Wind Aquario" : in Chinese horoscopes, there are certain elements associated with signs depending on the year of birth.

This might seem obvious, but perhaps some people also believe that the Flame Metal Wheel that Flame Libra will have was supposed to be a metal version of Heat, yet that they changed it because of how Libra performed in the previous generation.

Anyway, the question is : do you think we will ever see a metal Heat ?
I very much doubt it Kai-V... Sounds like wishful thinking to me.
Don't think we'll be seeing a Heat metal wheel or at least not anytime soon... but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
To me, it just seems unlikely that they would release a unique (Light) Wheel as part of a Random Booster when it is not even the prize beyblade.

There also cannot be one hundred Metal Wheel designs while ignoring Heat's; it is quite basic.
You brought this up once before I think. In my opinion, they should have made a whole new RB Light and Heat Libra be the prize beyblade perhaps.
(May. 26, 2009  12:22 AM)jsc Wrote: You brought this up once before I think. In my opinion, they should have made a whole new RB Light and Heat Libra be the prize beyblade perhaps.

Or no more RB Lights at all...
What does the heat light wheel look like? I have not seen it...

My answer: Based on how TT is running their wheel designs, they`re going to need every mold they can get. So yes, I think Heat will become a metal wheel.
(May. 26, 2009  12:28 AM)Hero Wrote: What does the heat light wheel look like? I have not seen it...

My answer: Based on how TT is running their wheel designs, they`re going to need every mold they can get. So yes, I think Heat will become a metal wheel.

This:

[Image: x6evwz.jpg]
Maybe an awesome RB Light this time with RF, WB, D125, 90, WD145, Green Leone Clear Wheel...
(May. 26, 2009  12:36 AM)jsc Wrote: Maybe an awesome RB Light this time with RF, WB, D125, 90, WD145, Green Leone Clear Wheel...

Or they can make a normal RB with RF, WB, D125, 90, WD145, Green Leone Clear Wheel... which is better?
That could be made into the "Earth" wheel (that being based on earth sounding defensive and heat looking defensive.)
(May. 26, 2009  12:39 AM)Hero Wrote: That could be made into the "Earth" wheel (that being based on earth sounding defensive and heat looking defensive.)

I don't think so.

I think Earth may have already been confirmed as a defensive wheel and Heat is a survival wheel.

Plus, Earth and Heat aren't really related, for example;
Storm = Wind and Rock = Clay