[Humor] What if another company you dislike took over the Beyblade license?

Tesco: will make beyblade almost the same but with subtle differences to the original. Also mark it under tesco’s finest.
for product wise id say probably Rapidity

for the Anime of course the most obvious answer: Disney (dont ask why its kinda obvious)
If any company took Beyblade in a bad direction, I’LL SUE THEM I’d probably still buy them.
Etsy: There are no Beyblades, you just make them yourself
Apple: "Wireless string launcher"
Rechargable battery. No need to pull a string, the cutting edge technology in this product allows you to launch using only one hand! Guaranteed no gear skipping!

...launches weakly even at maximum setting, 80 Dollars price tag, needs to buy a 30 Dollars separate adapter to launch a left spin bey.
What if Hasbruh took over, and continued to mess it up like that have been doing since turbo? XD
(Jan. 28, 2020  3:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If any company took Beyblade in a bad direction, I’LL SUE THEM I’d probably still buy them.

No truer words have been said. As long as they are still being infused with metal and are not nerfed (which is paradoxical since you won't necessarily know it's "nerfed" unless we have comparison *cough* Hasbro and their metal-less and rubber-less recent releases *cough*), we will continuously buy them.

Just to contribute and bring back to topic ad hand:

Expedia/Hotels.com/Travelocity (and any other travel-dedicated sites): Sells Beyblades at a "lower" price than the retail sellers (and if you contact the retail, they'd even be able to present even a lower price), but withholds necessary information about possible breakage warnings/insurance of product and will take more than months to process refunds if you were able to see another online seller give out a lower price than them with the same exact product.
Idk if this joke has been made yet, but:

Beyblade: Starter: $10, single, $8, double pack $15

bEAyblade: Starter: $29.99 (disk and launcher sperate), single: $25.99 (+$10 for the driver DLC), double pack: $49.99 (just the disk and drivers, layers are $19.99 extra)
Any of the gacha life games: Makes beys like chibi anime characters requiring all of the required body parts based on the parts in the combo put together. There will be no battles at all, plus the replacment of the word Gachi to Gacha. It would be downright terrible.
(Feb. 06, 2019  9:08 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Nintendo: far fewer beys get released per generation, slowly, but they're all fairly true to the TT originals.

And half of them have to use motion controls in order to work xD

Coke or Pepsi: They have every Beyblade realise plastered onto every bill board known to man. Plus the packaging you have to use a chain saw to get open
Companies with lootbox games: Every releases are Random Boosters or stadium+launcher set.
Sega: There will be some Beyblades themed after other franchises, however their appearance wildly differs from normal Beys.
lenevo: beyblade are 1 piece, and you have to buy extremely cheap things for the bey to actually work. Plus, they are only available at shcool
Disney: You don’t buy beyblades from them, they buy your beyblades. Also, every time you watch the anime you pay 5$
the lego one had me cracking up, would be pretty bad though. How would you react ?
I know Dollar Tree is something that almost everyone wants to take over, but the marketing would been bad. The only company that I would think of that would been bad to take over is the Airlines or facebook or something.
Sega, 2013; Some Beyblades destroys the stadium they’re on during match.
(Feb. 06, 2019  9:08 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Nintendo: far fewer beys get released per generation, slowly, but they're all fairly true to the TT originals.

I'd actually be okay with this
I have always wondered what would happen if Disney bought Beyblade. What if they made a Beyblade movie. What would that look like?
Know where would be best company to own Beyblade, Costco.
(Feb. 13, 2020  7:52 PM)7rode Wrote: I have always wondered what would happen if Disney bought Beyblade. What if they made a Beyblade movie. What would that look like?

Phi and Gwyn wouldn’t be bad, they’d be MISUNDERSTOOD.
(Feb. 13, 2020  11:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  7:52 PM)7rode Wrote: I have always wondered what would happen if Disney bought Beyblade. What if they made a Beyblade movie. What would that look like?

Phi and Gwyn wouldn’t be bad, they’d be MISUNDERSTOOD.

Gwyn is already misunderstoodish
Phi: Oopsie, sorry bout your Beyblade

Epic Games: Pay $5 to have your Beyblade dance in battle, and pay $10 to be launched out of a bus
Sam's Club: oh hey let's put our recently acquired beyblades in bulk in a crate wrapped in plastic and never open it for the public in the next 50 years
Disney: Start out with reboots of the series instead of advancing it and pushes reprints of beys associated with major characters while everyone else gets shafted. During their transition period for each reboot they buy other franchises such as Bakugan and B-Daman, turning them into cashgrabs while setting up a new cinematic universe. By the end those who had creative plans to transform the franchise into something meaningful barely get any say in the matter as they are pushed to stick with the status quo because it already sells. All beytube channels and possibly beyblade websites that aren't partnered with Disney (if the even get the chance to do so) will get claimed be taken out swiftly.

Nickelodeon: The company pushes for hard comedy in order to get another Spongebob. It's not Spongebob, so it gets dropped after a few seasons. Toyline wise they'd try out some various merch outside of the beys themselves, taking away from the designs in a similar fashion to Hasbro but in this case it's actually because they wanted to be "cost-effective" and used a chunk of the money that would've gone into the beys to push their other merch. Maybe there's a crossover event and there are specially released beys of other Nick characters which will become collector's items in a decade or so.

Cartoon Network: We either get throwbacks of older season for a while, or they push for an action comedy reboot of the series where the cast are caricatures of their former selves and the show tries to use relevant meme culture for their target audience while having throwaway jokes and references for nostalgia bait. As a whole it will either isolate both demographics or only pull the majority of one and the handful of another. The toyline heavily features more accessories and throwaway toys than the creative and competitive franchise that came before it, but since it's marketed heavily on a well known network for their target audience, it sells well enough that any hope of a proper re-adaptation of the show and game are likely dead.
Nokia: Old Beyblades never break. The old gen remakes are more meta worthy but can break, but the actual old gen beys are incredibly nostalgic and have snake pre-loaded, as well as being unbreakable.
Nickelodeon takes over: buy the new bEanblade named krabby spin must buy from krusty krab near you(not available now or ever anywhere)