How you got into beyblade?

Hello I created this thread to know how you got into beyblade.

I got into beyblade when I started watching beyblade: metal fusion with my brother
Oh ok ☹️ nice

First of all, there's already a thread like this one in the Beyblade Hobby Q&A section (or was it General Discussion? Can't remember correctly), and second of all...

You literally made like two of this thread...
Yes I know I saw another post

So you don’t need to correct me (don’t even care anymore)
(May. 05, 2021  1:49 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Yes I know I saw another post

So you don’t need to correct me (don’t even care anymore)

I wrote my message just when this thread was made and when there were no posts, so I didn't know that Pixi (sorry) has posted (she probs wrote faster than me lol)
I've been into Beyblade Burst since early 2017. It seemed weird when I saw my brother watching the show but then I started watching it. I saw my brother buying his first bey and remembered my fav character Rantaro Kiyama but could only remember his bey was orange. I saw 2 beys Xeno Xcaliber and Rising Ragnaruk. I recognized Rantaro's bey Ragnaruk but was tempted to get Xcaliber. I got Roktavor though. I battled on floors for a while and had 8 beys for 2 yrs. I got lots of Beys on 2019 Christmas, battled more, joined the WBO in June 2020, started watching channels like Zankye, BBG. I realized I loved the game and anime. I started my YouTube channel on Sep 3 2020 for a project. I did it with my brother for a while, but he left. Beyblades are VERY advanced spinning tops, a great bonding activity between family and friends, they have unique customizations and have many different battle stadiums.
(May. 05, 2021  1:56 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I've been into Beyblade Burst since early 2017. It seemed weird when I saw my brother watching the show but then I started watching it. I saw my brother buying his first bey and remembered my fav character Rantaro Kiyama but could only remember his bey was orange. I saw 2 beys Xeno Xcaliber and Rising Ragnaruk. I recognized Rantaro's bey Ragnaruk but was tempted to get Xcaliber. I got Roktavor though. I battled on floors for a while and had 8 beys for 2 yrs. I got lots of Beys on 2019 Christmas, battled more, joined the WBO in June 2020, started watching channels like Zankye, BBG. I realized I loved the game and anime. I started my YouTube channel on Sep 3 2020 for a project. I did it with my brother for a while, but he left. Beyblades are VERY advanced spinning tops, a great bonding activity between family and friends, they have unique customizations and have many different battle stadiums.

Ok nice
CitrusNinja3
lets close this thread before you get two of the same thread popular
I WILL BE THE LAST POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE ITS CLOSED

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN

RAAAAAAAAAAA
Well ok Um there's already a thread for this BTW
yeah there is already a thread for this
(May. 05, 2021  3:02 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: yeah there is already a thread for this

Are you really trying this hard to be the last post lol
(May. 05, 2021  3:03 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  3:02 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: yeah there is already a thread for this

Are you really trying this hard to be the last post lol

.sey .sey ma i

guess what that means