World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How you got into beyblade? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: How you got into beyblade? (/Thread-How-you-got-into-beyblade--99224)

How you got into beyblade? - Dragon Blader Z - May. 05, 2021

Hello I created this thread to know how you got into beyblade.

I got into beyblade when I started watching beyblade: metal fusion with my brother

RE: How you got into beyblade? - Pixi - May. 05, 2021

there is already a thread for this
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Why-did-you-get-into-Beyblade?highlight=get+into+beyblade

RE: How you got into beyblade? - Dragon Blader Z - May. 05, 2021

Oh ok ☹️ nice

RE: How you got into beyblade? - reshiwum - May. 05, 2021

First of all, there's already a thread like this one in the Beyblade Hobby Q&A section (or was it General Discussion? Can't remember correctly), and second of all...

You literally made like two of this thread...

Yes I know I saw another post

So you don’t need to correct me (don’t even care anymore)

RE: How you got into beyblade? - reshiwum - May. 05, 2021

(May. 05, 2021  1:49 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Yes I know I saw another post

So you don’t need to correct me (don’t even care anymore)

I wrote my message just when this thread was made and when there were no posts, so I didn't know that Pixi (sorry) has posted (she probs wrote faster than me lol)

RE: How you got into beyblade? - TheRogueBlader - May. 05, 2021

I've been into Beyblade Burst since early 2017. It seemed weird when I saw my brother watching the show but then I started watching it. I saw my brother buying his first bey and remembered my fav character Rantaro Kiyama but could only remember his bey was orange. I saw 2 beys Xeno Xcaliber and Rising Ragnaruk. I recognized Rantaro's bey Ragnaruk but was tempted to get Xcaliber. I got Roktavor though. I battled on floors for a while and had 8 beys for 2 yrs. I got lots of Beys on 2019 Christmas, battled more, joined the WBO in June 2020, started watching channels like Zankye, BBG. I realized I loved the game and anime. I started my YouTube channel on Sep 3 2020 for a project. I did it with my brother for a while, but he left. Beyblades are VERY advanced spinning tops, a great bonding activity between family and friends, they have unique customizations and have many different battle stadiums.

(May. 05, 2021  1:56 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I've been into Beyblade Burst since early 2017. It seemed weird when I saw my brother watching the show but then I started watching it. I saw my brother buying his first bey and remembered my fav character Rantaro Kiyama but could only remember his bey was orange. I saw 2 beys Xeno Xcaliber and Rising Ragnaruk. I recognized Rantaro's bey Ragnaruk but was tempted to get Xcaliber. I got Roktavor though. I battled on floors for a while and had 8 beys for 2 yrs. I got lots of Beys on 2019 Christmas, battled more, joined the WBO in June 2020, started watching channels like Zankye, BBG. I realized I loved the game and anime. I started my YouTube channel on Sep 3 2020 for a project. I did it with my brother for a while, but he left. Beyblades are VERY advanced spinning tops, a great bonding activity between family and friends, they have unique customizations and have many different battle stadiums.

Ok nice

RE: How you got into beyblade? - valtaoi_007 - May. 05, 2021

CitrusNinja3
lets close this thread before you get two of the same thread popular

I WILL BE THE LAST POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE ITS CLOSED

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN

RAAAAAAAAAAA

RE: How you got into beyblade? - UnseenBurst - May. 05, 2021

Well ok Um there's already a thread for this BTW

yeah there is already a thread for this

RE: How you got into beyblade? - UnseenBurst - May. 05, 2021

(May. 05, 2021  3:02 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: yeah there is already a thread for this

Are you really trying this hard to be the last post lol

(May. 05, 2021  3:03 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  3:02 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: yeah there is already a thread for this

Are you really trying this hard to be the last post lol

.sey .sey ma i

guess what that means