How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had

(Nov. 06, 2020  6:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol. Its fun to keep stuffed animals

Can I tell you a secret that only my family knows

(when my buster xcalibur broke, i took his sword off, glued it to a toothpick and created some armor made of tape and a helmet of a plastic cup to put it on my hedgehog
, his name is harry, and I actually named him before harry came to anime, that is why he is my fav character)

That seems really cute 😃
This thread 177 replies in one day. Is it a record?
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:27 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: This thread 177 replies in one day. Is it a record?

Yeah I think so
I think the worse nightmare I ever had was when I thought I was awake but I was sleeping. TBH I rarely dream
In one of my dreams I got dumped by my girlfriend oh wait that happened to me in real life. 😭😭😭.
I had a dream that I was performing with falling in reverse.
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:34 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think the worse nightmare I ever had was when I thought I was awake but I was sleeping. TBH I rarely dream

That’s actually very common, and means nothing really.

(Nov. 06, 2020  7:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: In one of my dreams I got dumped by my girlfriend oh wait that happened to me in real life. 😭😭😭.

What were you performing?
When your awake but you feel like your asleep
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:34 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think the worse nightmare I ever had was when I thought I was awake but I was sleeping. TBH I rarely dream

That’s actually very common, and means nothing really.

(Nov. 06, 2020  7:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: In one of my dreams I got dumped by my girlfriend oh wait that happened to me in real life. 😭😭😭.

The song was called situations. The after that I performed the champion. I remember my screaming vocals in my dream was godly.
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:41 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s actually very common, and means nothing really.

The song was called situations. The after that I performed the champion. I remember my screaming vocals in my dream was godly.

So you were singing, and then you fell backwards on stage? Correct?
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:41 PM)kai edits Wrote: The song was called situations. The after that I performed the champion. I remember my screaming vocals in my dream was godly.

So you were singing, and then you fell backwards on stage? Correct?
Yeah the singing part is right. I fell on top of Ronnie lol. 😂😂😂😂
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:43 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So you were singing, and then you fell backwards on stage? Correct?
Yeah the singing part is right. I fell on top of Ronnie lol. 😂😂😂😂

This dream means that you feel like you feel like something about you’re life is out of control. The singing indicates you are rather happy. I say that you’re dream means that you feel like you’re happiness is out of your control.
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: Yeah the singing part is right. I fell on top of Ronnie lol. 😂😂😂😂

This dream means that you feel like you feel like something about you’re life is out of control. The singing indicates you are rather happy. I say that you’re dream means that you feel like you’re happiness is out of your control.
Yeah it's my relationship was out of control. I love to sing and doing screaming vocals.
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:48 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This dream means that you feel like you feel like something about you’re life is out of control. The singing indicates you are rather happy. I say that you’re dream means that you feel like you’re happiness is out of your control.
Yeah it's my relationship was out of control. I love to sing and doing screaming vocals.

Do you see how much our dreams are related to us?
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: Yeah it's my relationship was out of control. I love to sing and doing screaming vocals.

Do you see how much our dreams are related to us?
Kinda.
What is a common nightmare you could have when your super young
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: falling down a hole

It means that you are succumbing to a problem that is hard to get yourself out of.
I have a bunch so I’ll tell you about some renounced scary ones and some weird ones.

1. Me and my family were in a green hill that almost lasted forever, a tornado was chasing us and then you have that moment in the dream where your trying to run but your running place so I fall. Since the tornado is so close to me my parents have to leave me and go on without me. Then I wake up (my parents won’t actually leave me if a tornado was in real life though lol)

2. I’m laying in my bed and suddenly I get dragged off my bed by my feet and nothing is pulling me and I fall like 5ft before hitting the ground and my bed ain’t even that tall.

3. This isn’t scary but just a funny/sad beyblade related dream. I was walking to a building like the size of a convention building and they had a banner with “BEYBLADE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP” I was outside playing in these practice stadiums. I had a weird combo too all I know is that I had hybrid driver and so I walk up to the line and I see like thousands of people in those lines signing up. Then I wake up. That was the most disappointed I ever been after waking up from a dream

(I got a few other stories so if you want to know just tell me)
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:30 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I have a bunch so I’ll tell you about some renounced scary ones and some weird ones.

1. Me and my family were in a green hill that almost lasted forever, a tornado was chasing us and then you have that moment in the dream where your trying to run but your running place so I fall. Since the tornado is so close to me my parents have to leave me and go on without me. Then I wake up (my parents won’t actually leave me if a tornado was in real life though lol)

2. I’m laying in my bed and suddenly I get pulled off the bed by nothing and I fall like 5ft before hitting the ground and my bed ain’t even that tall.

3. This isn’t scary but just a funny/sad beyblade related dream. I was walking to a building like the size of a convention building and they had a banner with “BEYBLADE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP” I was outside playing in these practice stadiums. I had a weird combo too all I know is that I had hybrid driver and so I walk up to the line and I see like thousands of people in those lines signing up. Then I wake up. That was the most disappointed I ever been after waking up from a dream

Finally some new dreams to analyze. Give me a hour or so, this is something new I’ve seen.
So hers's my worst Nightmare.

one night I got home to see my house was empty. as usual. I saw this shadow move around my house so I brought out a crowbar. only to die.
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:44 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: So hers's my worst Nightmare.

one night I got home to see my house was empty. as usual. I saw this shadow move around my house so I brought out a crowbar. only to die.

It signifies a change internally. The shadow is kind of a side thing which holds no value.
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:30 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I have a bunch so I’ll tell you about some renounced scary ones and some weird ones.

2. I’m laying in my bed and suddenly I get pulled off the bed by nothing and I fall like 5ft before hitting the ground and my bed ain’t even that tall.

Finally some new dreams to analyze. Give me a hour or so, this is something new I’ve seen.
analyze??? uhhh ok lol I’m interested in what you say
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:26 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Finally some new dreams to analyze. Give me a hour or so, this is something new I’ve seen.
analyze??? uhhh ok lol I’m interested in what you say

Dream 1. The tornado represents anxiety and worry. The endless green hill means that there are some transitions in your life, and your parents abandoning you means that you are coming to acceptance about something.

Dream 2. you feel like you are being forced to do something before being ready for it

Dream 3. Probably one of Valt’s dreams where he is excited to battle.
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  9:26 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: analyze??? uhhh ok lol I’m interested in what you say

Dream 1. The tornado represents anxiety and worry. The endless green hill means that there are some transitions in your life, and your parents abandoning you means that you are coming to acceptance about something.

Dream 2. you feel like you are being forced to do something before being ready for it

Dream 3. Probably one of Valt’s dreams where he is excited to battle.
Three I get. Two I don’t know if I had a test or something around then so I don’t know. But one... man I have really hard anxiety always that is so true. But the second part I don’t really get