How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had

(Nov. 06, 2020  2:15 AM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:13 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: I once had a dream inside a dream. Weird but not scary

I had a dream that robbers broke in, killed my family one by one, then I woke up when they were gonna kill me

DUDE HOW THAT NOT SCARY!!!
Both weren’t really scary. The first one was trippy(I actually had that dream twice) and the second one was depressing. I ain’t that scared of death, but living without the ppl I love is...

Also, I once had a dream where I was dreaming a dream, then I woke up, then I fell asleep again, then I woke up, then my mom and dad were like: you’re dreaming wake up, but I couldn’t wake up, then I woke up. For all I know, I could still be in a dream rn. That carp was TRIPPY
The worst dream ever is everyone falls under Harry´s rule
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:20 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i used to have a nightmare where i dated my crush. (it was so weird because im such a nervous wreck around her).

too bad me and my crush were best friends except i never got to kiss her we still talk tho shes 16

(Nov. 06, 2020  2:21 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:15 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: DUDE HOW THAT NOT SCARY!!!
Both weren’t really scary. The first one was trippy(I actually had that dream twice) and the second one was depressing. I ain’t that scared of death, but living without the ppl I love is...

Also, I once had a dream where I was dreaming a dream, then I woke up, then I fell asleep again, then I woke up, then my mom and dad were like: you’re dreaming wake up, but I couldn’t wake up, then I woke up. For all I know, I could still be in a dream rn. That carp was TRIPPY

i once had a nightmare where me my crush were walking together and spoodrmon came and destroyed the universe
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:20 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:19 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: lol! sorry if thats offensive

lol, you're fine.

ok
Man Lui always be making the nightmares come true
once i had a funny dream where i fell asleep on my ex...
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:26 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: once i had a funny dream where i fell asleep on my ex...

Oh no the horror
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:26 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: once i had a funny dream where i fell asleep on my ex...

OMG!!! that is just... wow.
When your gf appears and your ex is right next to u
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:20 AM)beykid44 Wrote: too bad me and my crush were best friends except i never got to kiss her we still talk tho shes 16

you mortal id never ask for things like dat
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:24 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:21 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Both weren’t really scary. The first one was trippy(I actually had that dream twice) and the second one was depressing. I ain’t that scared of death, but living without the ppl I love is...

i once had a nightmare where me my crush were walking together and spoodrmon came he clapped the carp out of dat it wasnt scary i just stabbed my arms a few times when i woke up out of anger

Never had anything that scary. However, my irl is a nightmare. I’m fairly sure that I know at least two girls who are crushing on me
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:27 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:24 AM)beykid44 Wrote: i once had a nightmare where me my crush were walking together and spoodrmon came he clapped the carp out of dat it wasnt scary i just stabbed my arms a few times when i woke up out of anger

Never had anything that scary. However, my irl is a nightmare. I’m fairly sure that I know at least two girls who are crushing on me

Is that a good or bad thing
I had a dream where I woke up on a guys lap.
And I liked it it turned to be dio brando.
And he offered me a cherry.
When I woke up I got mad I love that dream!
Wryyyyyyyyyy
Imagine having a gf named Mary, your mom is named Mary, so is your sister, and your best friend
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:27 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:24 AM)beykid44 Wrote: i once had a nightmare where me my crush were walking together and spoodrmon came he clapped the carp out of dat it wasnt scary i just stabbed my arms a few times when i woke up out of anger

so you arent gonna talk about what i just said
Imagine your gf, mom, sister, bsf have the same name
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:27 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Never had anything that scary. However, my irl is a nightmare. I’m fairly sure that I know at least two girls who are crushing on me

Is that a good or bad thing

My goal in life is to stay a single virgin and adopt a kid(legit no joke).

And my mom was the one who told me about the first one so I don’t think I’m being narcissistic

Even worse one of them is a childhood friend otaku and the other is a tsundere
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imagine your gf, mom, sister, bsf have the same name

imagine reading what i said lol
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:29 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:27 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Never had anything that scary. However, my irl is a nightmare. I’m fairly sure that I know at least two girls who are crushing on me

so you arent gonna talk about what i just said
I’m still processing spuderman coming up and... oh man imma have haunted dreams tonight
90% of these posts are just about your crushes. And half of those are breaking WBO rules. Please bring this thread back on topic.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:31 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is that a good or bad thing

And my mom was the one who told me about the first one so I don’t think I’m being narcissistic

i would give everything for a tsundere girlfriend, just not Yanderes.. *shudders* they creep me out...
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:31 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is that a good or bad thing

IK this sounds fake but I ain’t joking. One of them even asked me to a dance but I had a lot of stuff on mah plate